• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Watching Black Lagoon - The Second Barrage. First season was a very entertaining ride and second season hasn't disappointed so far. Looking forward to the last few episodes and Roberta's Blood Trail. :3

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Finally getting through Area No Kishi. Had it on break when it was airing back a few years ago and finally making my way to finish it.

Years
  • Now watching:
    One-Punch Man
    Owari No Seraph - Nagoya Kessen Hen
    Go! Princess Precure
    Future Card Buddyfight 100

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Just started re-watching Gunslinger Girl. For anyone interested, the title is rather deceptive since it may sound like some cheesy action anime starring girls with guns but in reality there's much more drama and such than just plain shooting (watch it. I highly recommend). Anyway, this was one of those tear jerking animes that i remembered watching years ago and its nice to actually revisit this.

Also, reading some My Balls on the side to help calm myself after i finish an episode of GSG.

derozio

Years
  • Just started re-watching Gunslinger Girl. For anyone interested, the title is rather deceptive since it may sound like some cheesy action anime starring girls with guns but in reality there's much more drama and such than just plain shooting (watch it. I highly recommend). Anyway, this was one of those tear jerking animes that i remembered watching years ago and its nice to actually revisit this.

Also, reading some My Balls on the side to help calm myself after i finish an episode of GSG.
    I wasn't planning to watch the series but after this post I do. (b")b

Finished watching Golden Time a few hours ago. Terrible series. Makes you expect some amazing stuff from it since it had potential. Lots of it. But ends on a rather terrible note that makes me wish I hadn't watched it in the first place. :/

Years
  • Finished watching Golden Time a few hours ago. Terrible series. Makes you expect some amazing stuff from it since it had potential. Lots of it. But ends on a rather terrible note that makes me wish I hadn't watched it in the first place. :/
    Believe me, I know how it feels. As if all your valuable time has shrunk into the doom of vain. The same occurred with me after completing Akane Iru Ni Somarou Saka.

Just finished Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii and it left me stunned. At the first glance, the series seemed rather boring and straightforward. But oh my! Finishing it made my day.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Fairy Tale, trying to finish up SAO (taking forever because its so boring lol), and Demon King Daimou (I dislike it, but i want to finish it otherwise it will annoy me). I haven't watched Shirokuma Cafe in a while and I have about 20 episodes left.

Years
  • trying to finish up SAO

I do not understand why some people still don't admonish Sword Art Online for it's humbled contents shown in season 2. Okay, season 2 had great action scenes, transpired the sex transformation of our protagonist, had some "Awesome" sniper mind blogging weapons, and so on. But on a serious note, the humor was sarcastic, ironical, mordant and whatsoever. The series gave me goosebumps with some heavy emotion in the first season, left me heavily attracted to it for day, made me fall in love with Asuna and had an amazing romantic atmosphere. But then, the abyss started to act. season 2, after the arc of Phantom Bullet, became a complete debacle of hope, romance and everything ever transpired in the breathtaking series.

Why i do not like season 2? unlike season 1, it had no romance even though it was blessed with the genre. The season had romantic scenes alright, but it was absurd. It felt as if Kirito is in a noble prize winning act of having feelings for Asuna. They didn't even shared any such epic scenes as they did in season 1.

And yes, my favorite reason being the arrival of boredom and the departure of excitement. Season 2, failed to give me the excitement season 1 did, not to mention i almost deleted the series after finishing episode 20 due to boredom. The season would have ascended further into the "critical responses" if it had few more romantic scenes in my glance. Not to mention the ingredients that SAO Season 2 derives from lacks something. And i can't clearly express what.

My deepest and sincere apologies if by any reason, I've hurt anyone. My intention was to express my own feelings and i criticized the season 2. Apart from everything, season 1 was really awesome and exciting.

Yes, I will without a second doubt, challenge myself and SAO, and will for sure, check out season 3 with the hope that the god's omnipotence will, or the series's producers will, make a good story out of season 3.

Years
  • Here are some that i'm currently watching...

One Punch Man
    Seraph Of The End (Season 2)
    K Return Of Kings
    Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
    Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan
    Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai
    Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru
    Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha Burst (Season 2)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Finished both Area no Kishi and Ginga e Kickoff!! Am on a soccer anime high right now and it was fun watching these. Have kinda fallen behind my seasonal stuff so I'll be catching up to all the anime from this week before I watch anything else.

derozio

Years
  • Starting on Love Live School Idol Project sometime between today or tomorrow. And I'll be watching Blood+ in-between.

Along with my on-going shows being Gintama, OnePunch Man, Ushio to Tora, Noragami Aragoto, Haikyuu S2, Subete ga F ni Naru and maybe one-two I'm forgetting.

Back