• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years

• Fate/Apocrypha - It's Fate I have to watch it... I know UFO table is busy with the heavens feel movie and Shaft Busy with Fate/Extra Last Encore... but why did they have to chose Studio A-1 pictures to make the movie... get Madhouse or Production I.G. Apocrypha deserves high production and Studio A1 is all flash no substance in terms of animation.

Agreed. The thing is, Apocrypha isn't that popular, the idea was to promote the original material and exploit another Fate/thingy anime, rather than increase sales.

Or so I think, don't mind me, I might be wrong lol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    The Devil is a Part-Timer is next on my rewatch list. Just wish they would continue to produce from the manga D:

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I started Princess Principal. This is the first time since ages that an anime got me hooked on its first episode; this anime looks really, really good. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Aside from that, still watching Apocrypha (I agree with the :/ quality) and still catching up on Shingeki no Kyojin.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    It's not manga-sourced, though? Give the LNs a whirl, as they're the source material.

Whoops... i actually didn't realize there was a difference. I am super casual when it comes to anime, so i wouldn't really know ;P

I will have to check them out.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I finally finished the second season of Shingeki no Kyojin. I'm looking at New Game! and Boku no Hero Academia to start but I'll decided on that later.

Years
  • Besides continuing Hunter x Hunter (2011) and finishing up Cinderella Girls, I picked up Gochiusa. The characters were way too cute for me to pass up on. I just love Chino so much!

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Just finished watching Tsuki ga Kirei, man, such a good romance anime. And now I'm starting Shingeki no Kyojin and Pokemon Sun and Moon.

Ninjorf

Friendo
    Years
  • I watched some Dragonball Super. It's fine, I guess. It feels like it barely gets by on being watchable because it is a comedy at the same time as it is the same look at our heroes get stronngggerrrrr thing it has been since always.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • I am following a rewatch of Fate/Zero as a first timer - so far so good (ufotable animation is notably better than the current Fate/Apocrypha)

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
    Years
  • Got Amazon prime so I'm watching both Re:Creators and Made in Abyss. Absolutely in love with Made in Abyss (man that episode 10 though). I'm also watching Knights and Magic. It seemed a little odd but mechs are cool so I'm hooked.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I never really watch anime, but Bungo Stray Dogs looked cool and I binged it over the weekend and I love it now. lol

Back