• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Probably on a train or bus with a book or headphones. Honestly I like being alone or doing things on my own. Preferably not looking at my phone either. Just being gone and tuning out the world.

Do you ever use bug spray?

Years
I dislike anything over 30 degrees celsius tbh =P
Hottest I've been in was 45 degrees celcius and I literally just walked outside. Briefly looked around and just went "nope" and went back inside for the air conditioning on the bus xD

If a game has multiple endings, do you replay it multiple times to see all of them ?

Days
Only if it's video game, then it will be either HeartGold or Rune Factory 3. The former is purely the fun of seeing 3D Pokemon and exploring two regions at once in NDS, whereas later one gives to play a life of a stranger boy coming into a village slowly making friends with people in that village, and this one is also on NDS. I will be playing Rune Factory 4, once I will be get a new Laptop !!

But all time nostalgic game is Snake game in Nokia keypad mobiles. I still remember that I used to play that game for hours under the various kinds of obstacles.

How it feels when you are among the strangers/unknown people ?

Back