• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
  • Yes, both accidentally and on purpose. The metroidvania-style Castlevania games usually have bad endings if you haven't done something you should've done in the story. For example, maybe the final boss is against someone who's possessed by the villain, and if you kill the possessed guy instead of the villain controlling them, you'll get the bad ending. If I really like a game or if it's a long, story-driven game, I'll typically make some save files as I go along and see the bad endings on purpose to experience what that would've been like, and I'll go see all of them.

Do you know any magic tricks? What's your favourite to see/perform?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    When I was in elementary school I once had to go through a route between kindergarden and my school. Right there was the house of one of the kindergardeners who had a really big dog. That monster had over time dug a hole under the fence. And when I went along it climbed through that hole and chased me all the way back. It's one of the reasons I don't like dogs. ^^"

What's a guilty pleasure of yours?

Back