• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
  • Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Get me off of them! I can do things like ferry rides but small boats are a no and I don't think I have the heart to go on a cruise or anything! I don't get seasick but I can physically feel the dread if I'm ever on a boat and it rocks on the waves. Especially in small boats like a canoe or if I'm not fully covered by walls. No way!

Do you have a favourite object with sentimental value? When did you get it and what makes it meaningful to you?

Days
  • Do you have a favorite object with sentimental value? When did you get it and what makes it meaningful to you?
    There are many things at home which are dear. But my favorite among them is my dad's motorcycle and the car. My father bought that motorcycle in 1999, and to this day it runs smoothly without any error. I still remember that once I used to ride along with my father to go school, and now I drive that motorcycle to go nearby places. It's amusing.

Same experience and feeling with Car, with only difference being that it was bought in 2012.

Apart from these, my books, notebooks, pens are dear to me, I can't bear it to lose. And it is for this reason that I don't sell my books even if they are of no use, neither I purchase book 2nd hand.

In virtual world, it goes into Pokemon GO. Few Pokemon are very much dear to me; Black Rayquaza, Diancie, Ho-Oh, Meloetta, Shadow Garchomp, Giratina-A, Cresselia, Cobalion, Machamp, and few others. Unlike other players, I don't have people around me to play this game, and due to which I can't raid. Therefore all the requirements needed for unlocking 2nd move and powering up to desired level was done by me all alone, gradually collecting the items via winning the battles in GBL. Even all the mentioned Pokemon, barring Mythical Pokemon, were caught via reward in in winning GBL matches.

So naturally, these Pokemon are dear to me !!

How do you tackle laziness ?
    😅

Days
  • Defensive, probably. What good would an offensive one be, anyway? It would just cause others being offense in return.
    You might be knowing of Offensive Security then, and that they launched Purple version named Defensive Security !

What type of computer do you prefer?
    Workstation Computer. Because that will offer me the maximum amount of possible usage case.
    Though I will not hate if I get access to Quantum Computers !!

Corrupting PCs is very easy task, but is it also possible to do so on Android ?

Years
  • I'm fine with them when I don't have to go outside =D

Delivering stuff when it's pouring all day is no fun. A rain suit will only keep you dry for so long and an umbrella is not possible as I need both hands. With my working hours if it rains all day I'm coming home soaking wet, rain suit or not.
    Anyone who claims to like rain clearly has not had to have been outside for 6-9 hours in continuous rain while working, often multiple times in the same week =P
    Anyway not a fan. It's better than summer heat and stormy winds at least. Cloudy non-rainy weather is the best though =D

What's the most unusual food you've ever had?

Back