• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Spinoffs are tough! A lot of what I wanted to answer with were things I realized "No, I actually just want a new mainline game for that"...
    I'm gonna say Jet Set Radio! I think it's got a fantastic vibe, great music, and such a cool art style, and it'd be super cool to see that visual style of a game in a different genre or trying something new. It'd also hopefully breathe new life into the series.

What's an area (excluding things like towns, cities, or settlements) from a video game that you'd love to live in?

Days
    I want to see cool Pokemon that look like Pokemon which I am used to see till gen-VII, not something like gen-IX, which was ridiculous. Can you even compare the looks of Salamence,Garchomp with Baxcalibur ?

Cuteness are only needed for stuff toys, hence Pokemon should not be made that cute, according to me.

Is it possible for you to play game for more than an hour at one go ?

Years
    I don't think I learned anything new today :woop:

What's a new mechanic you'd like to see in the Pokemon games ?

Can you even compare the looks of Salamence,Garchomp with Baxcalibur ?

Easy:
    1) Salamence
    2) Metagross
    3) Kommo-o
    4) Goodra
    5) Baxcalibur
    6) Dragonite
    7) Tyranitar
    8) Dragapult
    9) Garchomp
    10) Hydreigon

Comparison done :wink: 😇

Days
    I only sleep for 3.5 to 4 hrs, and that is solely due to my choice of sleeping less and I feel energized with that much sleep, hence the dreams are not much longer. Considering the most recent sleep, the dream was something regarding to my school days, when I was playing with all of my friends. It was nice because it reminded me of my competitiveness in the sports, as I guess we won the losed match.

Though, according to what I had seen somewhere, the dreams are like trash can for our brain, which it uses to clear up the unused old thoughts and those memories which we were made unconsciously or subconsciously. And since we don't need it, hence they are eradicated from the brain, so that we can make new memories. Sounds very much amusing to me !!

Had you also experienced eating fruit by sitting on the branch of tree and swinging your legs while eating ?

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    You know what, I actually think I don't. I am aware that exercising is very important for me, but I just don't have the time. I'm always caught up with other stuff aI need to do or I'm distracted and forget to do something productive. But I do have Judo classes once a week, so hey! That's a start!

Are you a fan of indie productions? If so, then which ones? (Could be games, webseries, movies, or anything else)

Back