• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Contrarily to popular belief, I don't like solving arduous puzzles at all (and any ice-skating puzzle is, to me, a arduous puzzle). If I'd wanted to solve them correctly I would use a pen and paper and draw diagrams...

How many Pokémon fangames have you played?

Years
    One, Uranium.
    And I never finished it as I got bored grinding up the mons before I even had the first badge.

Have you ever tried to make your own (video) game?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah when I was 12. Very poorly made flash games which are still uploaded online.

What's the last video game you've played?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    League of Legends. The game is so addictive, and it's so fun to play with friends (the fun is inconsistent when you play alone).
    I also play an overly-modded Skyrim a bit when I want a chill game to play.

What videogame do you think has the best story?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I'm tempted to say Xenogears but I've actually never played Xenosaga which is supposedly better, albeit unfinished. I just like these extremely convoluted philosophy heavy games that you can write tons of essays about.

Are there any casual games you play?
    A short posts roleplay in which we could play as pokémon!
    Wait, you're not a Pokemon? Next thing you're trying to convice me that all the other Pokemon on the forum aren't actually Pokemon, either! D:

Years
    Wait, you're not a Pokemon? Next thing you're trying to convice me that all the other Pokemon on the forum aren't actually Pokemon, either! D:

Sorry if I was not clear... We ARE pokémon!
    But on this forum mostly used by humans, there is currently no ongoing roleplay letting us play as ourselves!

As for a casual game I play, currently ?
    Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2, set in Warhammer 40.000 universe. Space battles with big spaceships! And explosions!

... Moving on. Do you enjoy exploring giant maps in first / third person view games ?

Years
    Yes, though I usually wait till I have all the mechanics unlocked so I can actually get everything and don't have to remember it and backtrack for it later.
    If I have to go back for stuff I'm only doing it once =p

Is there a TV-show that you really loved that used to be on often when you were younger that's no longer around/being aired?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hum, I don't know what's being aired currently, so I would assume that all the cartoons I watched when I was younger are no longer around ^^"

Have you ever preordered a videogame before its release?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I don't think I ever preordered a game myself. But I do remember getting Pokemon X on the day it came out. I don't preorder games especially now when you can be sure that they're gonna sell more "complete" versions later on. It's kind of a preempty way of "I only want to buy the game once and any sort of DLC that comes afterwards isn't going to get bought because I don't support exploitative tactics like that". So, holding off for a while may allow me to get a better version. The fact that modern games so heavily rely on post sell patching does its part, as well...

Do you like to fill your place with lots of fancy stuff or are you more the minimalist type?

Years
    I fill my place with chaos lol. Tbh I tend to have things in order, I kinda like that, but sometimes I just leave things randomly everywhere lol. I am not that kind of person that has an order even in its chaos, I am just lazy sometimes ahah. And yeah sometimes I loose stuff or I end up having 3000 things on my desk, for example (yeah I def have too many things on my desk rn). As with style of my room, I am quite undecided. I like keeping things simple, but sometimes I randomly wish I had many things to fill my place. That would make a huge mess in my room tho lol. That's mainly because I have many interests, so yeah I'd have many different things in my place, but at the same time I wouldn't want my place to be too chaotic, because after all, I kinda am already sometimes. Idk if this makes to others tbh lol.

What's your favorite cartoon (not anime), even from childhood?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't think I ever branched out too much. Mainly stuck with Spongebob because it aired all the time.

Do you consider yourself empathetic?

Years

NearAutomas

Acoustic Wonderbag
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    I don't know, I've had 'The Girl On The Train' and 'Silent Patient' on my shelf for years and I haven't bothered to read it. I mostly read non-fiction while watching too much fiction. Actually, I might give it a try.

Have you ever competed a pokedex on a mainline Pokemon game?

Years
    I regularly don't watch the news lol. I sometimes read articles on the Internet and that's good to me, ig.

What time do you usually wake up in the morning?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I usually get out of bed around 6:00~6:30 am, but I usually wake up before my alarm rings, around 5:00 am.

After you wake up, what do you usually eat for breakfast?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Cereal, or on occasion something totally random like leftover pizza from dinner. (just an example).

If you had a real life rewind button, how often do you think you would use it?

Whiteeyes1989

Normal/Dark -type
    Years
    Probably not a lot... okay on occasion... being honest pretty honest... honestly quite often.

If you could make any one pokemon real, which one would you pick?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Would I really want to make it real, though? It's just going to get confiscated by people in power, anyway. Idk. I like Celebi and maybe we would get some more forests and stuff instead of burning them all down...

Did you ever doom-scroll (being on a constant bad news binge)?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back