• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Not really ^^" But I'll have to soon, I don't have shorts and some of my jeans are ripped at unwanted places :(

How much do you play videogames currently?

Oh, I'm interested in your answer. But be aware that if you're wrong I'm gonna kick you off of PC. And if you don't answer I'll kick you off of PC, as well. :3
    If I recall correctly, you said you really had no dream job as a kid, but your parents told you that dentists made a lot of money,

Years
    Most of my day is spent in Legends on my days off, but only a couple hours a day the rest of the week due to work being busy as heck atm.

Do you read any comics or manga?

Years
    • Seen today
    Not at all, unfortunately. I wouldn't be opposed though.

Do you lean towards being photogenic or camera shy?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I don't like photos of myself. May just be because of who I am not necessarily being reflected on what I look like. ^^"
    I kinda hate this question, ngl...

Do you like doing things with the family?
    If I recall correctly, you said you really had no dream job as a kid, but your parents told you that dentists made a lot of money,
    Someone has a good memory, so I'll let you off the hook for now. It does make me wonder if I should reevaluate my boundaries, though. I know you all long enough to trust you. But if anyone can just come in and list some trivia of me from a while back that does feel a little bit creepy, ngl. ^^"

Years
    Due to all the young nephews and nieces... not really no.
    After being around kids for a while I just get a headache that gets worse and worse and I better duck out before it becomes too bad.

Do you prefer being outdoors or indoors?

Years
    Indoors. Safe space and there are many things to do! Most of those are even better than the things you'd do outside.

Have you ever been outside of your Continent?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    Western cartoons. Not a fan of the "manga" aesthetics (big eyes, same face on everyone, except for the fancy hairstyle / clothes).

Do you give nicknames to your Pokémons?

Years
    • Seen today
    Always. (as long as i'm not boxing it right away)

Do you pay attention to natures when playing story mode in Pokemon?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Originally I didn't. Then there was a phase where I semi-cared for good natures ("good enough natures") but I'm now slowly shifting away from that. Much like I don't care all too much for shinies anymore. Yes, they are sparkly, but they are still just as much of a Pokemon as the rest.

How do you spend your money in games?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    It's between broccolis and green peas ^^

Top 5 favourite Pokémons?

Years
    • Seen today
    Crobat
    Slaking
    Tyranitar
    Lanturn
    Haxorus

How long do you think you could run without getting tired?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Maximum was like 2 hours but I wasn't particularly fast. I wouldn't last very long if I actually sped up a little. But I can't say how long because it's been a while...maybe 10 minutes?

Are there any cartoon shows that you still remember watching a lot?

Years
    When I was a child I really watched several and even random ones, but then growing up, around 10/111 years maybe I started watching Spongebob at a ridiculous rate lol. I was obsessed I really liked Spongebob ^_^''
    Tbh, I still watch it sometimes even if I have watched almost all the episodes lol. It never fails to put a smile on my face.

What's your favorite book?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I returned a couple things, if that counts. Some stuff on Amazon as well as a router I had to return when I switched my ISP. Otherwise I haven't. I don't have any friends and stuff. xD

What's some exotic food you like?

Years
    What's exotic will vary from person to person and place to place! I like food from all round the world so I'm not sure what to answer... I'll go with the tropical meaning of the word and say that yes, I do like piña coladas - and coconut in general ;)

What was the last tv show you watched?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back