• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    right now it's air, because it's hot af in this room and i need a cool breeze to come by pls huhu

what can make you laugh without fail?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Vine compilations from 2015-2016.

What's in your pocket?

Years
    some nice, detergent-scented air. and maybe some lint.

are you brand conscious when buying something? or do you just buy whatever that's within your budget?

Years
    sadly no bcs I don't have yard space for that, but we used to have gardening class in high school. was fun watching monggo seeds grow lol (what are they called internationally? mung beans?).

are you fluent in more than one language? what are they?

Years
    i'd have to say a tie between first person shooters and third person open world sandboxes. primarily because CSGO and GTA 5 are the only 2 games on my Steam account that're racking up hours lmao

did you ever have a growth spurt? how much did you grow in that short period?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't think so. I seemed to steadily grow, then stopped at 5'10.

Do you think humans will ever colonize mars?

Years
    in a couple hundred years i can see something like that happening. in my eyes elon musk is simply the catalyst; it's onto the future generation to handle the rest.

what do you think is the meaning of life?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    For the universe to experience itself through us.

What's the best kind of technology, you think?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    biotechnology! ofc i'm not biased, not at all, :)

what kind of memory do you think you have? visual, practical, sound- or voice-based...?

Years
    perhaps sound based, since i remember something more if i narrate it to myself ("i WILL get my umbrella that i left out the hallway to dry"). is that what sound-based means?

what's a cheap/small item you own that holds a lot of value to you? and why?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I have a small delibird plush toy. I almost never purchase merchandise, but for some reason I'm very fond of it.

What would you do if you woke up and you were the only person on earth?

Years
    alt/garage rock. close top 2 would be show tunes.

what do you feel was your biggest achievement this year?

Years
    Going to a convention in 2020. This was before the WHO declared COVID-19 a pandemic.

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?

Years
    already finished it thankfully. just waiting for xmas bonuses so my moolah gets replenished

food you thought was gonna be delicious but ended up disgustang?

Years
    It's not food, but sparkling water. One time I got a bottle of strawberry kiwi sparkling water thinking it would taste good. I took a sip and my tongue was attacked by the carbonation. Worst part was that I didn't even taste the strawberry or kiwi.

Do you decorate for Christmas?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back