• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The weird dream = The dream in which I am sleeping and again dreaming. Like a dream inside a dream, lol. Yes it didn't happened once but nearly 20 times in my entire life.

Okay my question...

If you want to invent something, what would be it, how it looks and also How it functions?? Tell Tell..

LadyLurantis940

The Bug-type Impostor
    Years
  • Does knowing about Albert Fish, a serial killer, count? He's hella disturbing. And then there's the Casanova Killer.
    I listen to too many podcasts.

Um... What is your favorite type of nuzlocke?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Vanilla. Also that made me want to check my typing speed and i only got 61 wpm.

Favorite game console?

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Reminds me of one of those dad jokes...
    I don't! While I don't remember the exact numbers, the short answer is that I have bad vision.

What's your favourite flavour of ice cream? wait raffi asked that too...
    Okay then, what's a flavour of ice cream you've always wanted to try?

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
    Years
  • How dare you? I have a monopoly on ice cream questions! The fact that you'd even consider asking a perfectly reasonable and good question makes me sick...

On a serious note, don't worry about reusing if you want to. As for the answer, I don't think I've properly tried bubblegum. My sister would always get it, but it seemed a bit too sweet for me. Maybe some time down the line, I should give it a whirl!

Favorite cereal brand?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    None, I just put nuts and seeds into my yoghurt :3

Why are cats amazing?

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
    Years
  • Just wanted to say, that's very delicious too! Good taste.

And because they're adorable, sleepy little fluffballs with so much pride it's so goofy.

What's your favorite fun fact to share?

Years
  • swans can be gay. amazing stuff.

are you the type to leave dishes on your table for a bit or do you wash them straight away?

Years
  • I could honestly write a whole book about what my pet peeves are but I guess my big one is getting stuck behind someone going slow while driving XD

What kind of music do you listen to?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back