• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Recently, I helped a total stranger at a supermarket get his huge box of beer home. He was on a bike and I offered to help, to which he was shocked and I followed him in the car. He was grateful and surprised I didn't just take off with it and offered to help to begin with.

Are you personally excited when you talk to someone you know right now?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Yes. :)

How would you describe your gait (as in the way you walk)? Do you stride, or amble, or totter, or march, etc?

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    As far as I can remember, not once.

How would you describe your teeth?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Uh... natural, mostly straight, healthy (I think). Not sparkling white like some people but not yellow either.

Who is the person you admire most?

Years
    • Seen today
    No. I forced myself to drink it in 9th grade because I thought it would help me stay awake, but it tasted bad so I stopped.

What's a recent restaurant you've been to that you enjoyed eating at?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Reddit. Not a big fan of it anymore though. Lots of unfunny and irrelevant comment chains that just want karma. Full of circlejerk and meme posts and people can be quite rude on there. It's also a fairly liberal site as well. The default subreddits are the worst, I go on smaller subreddits.

Can you draw well?

Last edited:

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    I think I'm borderline decent at the very least.

Do you eat tuna on a regular basis?

Years
    • Seen today
    No. I do angling, but just throw the fish back.

If the first 10 letters of the alphabet were removed, how would it affect your name?

Years
  • My name will look like this ultt.

This looks interesting and I would also like to see if the first 10 letters of the alphabet were removed, how would it affect your name?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    My first name would remain unaffected but my last name would be just an O. My username would become strnrypno

If you could ask any question to an omnipotent, what would the question be?

TY

Would you like this Special Edition Honda Civic GTR?

Now that I have your attention, would you want a Special Edition Honda Civic GTR?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back