• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resolve

I have it
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    I hate using shampoo, so I stick to conditioner-only washing. My hair doesn't feel dead that way.

How long have you been using your current phone?

TY

Recently had a new one since January actually, the phone before that lasted 4 years.

Do you often get lost in time when playing games?

TY

a voucher to gain funds to print on college

What was the last thing you sold?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Good question! Let me see... You know, they're the simplest things, but I sometimes imagine how proud I'd be if candles were my own invention, haha.

If you had the opportunity to travel to the moon for free, would you take it?

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    A month or two ago. It doesn't rain often in California.

Assuming money was not a limitation, what would be your ideal breakfast?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    1990's USA. I hear often how great it was to live in that time, so I'd like to see for myself.

Which three words can you rhyme with "eat"?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Yeah in middle school. It was kind of fun leaving class to play some typing games. Although I've been at the same typing speed since I first touched a keyboard, which is moderately fast but fluctuates depending on the word. So I didn't learn much from it.

Do you like plays?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back