• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Main Series Games You Haven't Played?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    Gold and Silver were my favorite Pokemon games but I just realized I have never played Crystal in my life. Just recently found out you could play as a girl in it. Are there any games you haven't played? Was there anything that surprised you about them?

Years
  • I have still never played Black/White 2 as I took a break from Pokemon when they were released and never got round to playing them. I really want to play one of these games but just haven't really had the time to do it and I was surprised by the fact that you could go on the plane to the nature reserve. Apart from that despite playing Yellow, I never played Red or Blue.

Guest123_x1

I've never played Generations III-V, X, or Omega Ruby, and also never had Red in its Game Boy Game Pak form, skipping that version until it was released to 3DS Virtual Console earlier this year.

Years
  • I never played any of the 1st and 2nd Gen games, and while I did play FR/LG briefly it was never officially my game.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I've only never played Platinum, X, and AlphaSapphire. I've played the other games in their sets, but never felt the need to play all of them. That opinion changed earlier this year, and I'm hoping that I can soon say that I've played every main series Pokemon game.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • I've played at least one game from each set. The ones I haven't played are Blue, Silver, Diamond, Soul Silver, White, Black 2, X and Alpha Sapphire.

Years
  • Never played the original Black and White. Took a break from Pokemon after HG/SS and got back into it after Black 2 and White 2 were released. I decided to pick up the newer games instead, figuring there'd be additional content.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I played and owned every game until fourth generation, I didn't get Pearl, or Heart Gold, and in generation five I didn't get Black. However when my DSi was stolen along with all of my games and I had also over time lost all my other games, I went on a break. I have not played Black2 or White2 and I have not played X or Y.
    However... I just bought a used 3DS and a used copy of Omega Ruby for really cheap, so I'll probably start playing next week. :D (but I'm skipping Alpha Sapphire obviously)

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I've never finished any of the original Kanto or Hoenn games, nor have I completed B/W2. If we include remakes, I haven't finished HG/SS. Note that by "finish" I mean that I have played them, but I don't really count that as "playing" - most of the time, I've never owned the games physically.

That makes OR/AS the only games I've never played at all, physical or otherwise. Doesn't help that I have no 2/3DS anymore, lol.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I never played Silver, Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Leafgreen, White, Black, White 2 or Alpha Sapphire.
    I played very little of Red, Blue, Gold, Sapphire and Firered
    I finished Yellow, Crystal and Y
    I'm currently playing Black 2, X and Omega Ruby.

Even though I didn't play Pokemon after gen 3 I still bought guides and pokedexs to keep up with the new Pokemon, I still can't tell you if Piplup is gen 4 or gen 5 of the top of my head, but I remember discovering pokemon such as Braviary and Durant many years after they were released.

Even now I'm using Pokemon for the first time with trying to complete my Y Pokedex.

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
  • I've never played Black and White 2, but I've played (yet to beat a couple) every other game. Oh and I've never tried the Mystery Dungeon games or any of that shit.

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • pokemon X&Y and ORAS, cause no 3ds :O

But since ill probably buy a 3ds for Sun and Moon, I can repair my mistakes ;)

Back