• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a natural curser?

Years
  • Basically, do you curse a lot?

When I became 14, I began cursing. Not a lot though. However, as I grew older, I began cursing a lot, so much so I usually curse in each sentence, and it's progressed into when I type on computers.

Also, 2 more:

When did you start cursing?

What do you think about people who curse a lot?

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    alot of the times i can be pretty foul mouthed but when i'm around certain people i'm smart enough to keep a civil tongue in my head.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • I'm about the same as you, man. Started cursing around age 13-14 cause it 'sounded cool.'
    Now it's grown on me and I average one or two curse words per sentence.

It's been hard over here on PC compared to the other forum I frequent, and MSN. There are a lot more kids on here. I always think out my posts before I type, and most times I type them in this little message box, and without curse words they don't feel right so I don't post at all. Probably why I only have like, 3 posts. (Yeah, I'm weird.)

I can't dislike people who curse a lot. That would be hypocritical.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Cursing makes people sound stupid, imo, so I try to avoid it.

Drop a faaaaaarrrr--- sometimes when I get screwed over or annoyed, but not much.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • I curse way too much, but idc. Its easier to drop an f-bomb every other sentence, since its the universal word. I started cursing when I was little now its just natural, gets me into trouble some times, but whatevs.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I hardly ever ever curse but if I'm angry I usually just actually structure together something accurately hurtful in real life. :/ I think it might have to do with my Scorpio-Snake nature.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I learned all the best curse words from my dad. when I was a kid, he would curse like a sailer (this was, of course, because he was a sailor in the literal sense. XD). Under normal circumstances, I only really curse when I'm quoting something or to express emotional extremes (applicable to happiness just as much as anger and sadness). In certain social groups though, I tend to be more casual and thusly curse more often. XD

Ayselipera

When my friends all started swearing I then jumped on the constant swearing bandwagon. I eventually realized that using a swear every other word made me sound stupid. So now I only swear when something needs emphasis or if I'm really mad... or sometimes for laughs. :D

Years
  • Do I curse often? Not quite. I find cursing to make an unnecessarily belligerent atmosphere towards the people around me, so I usually avoid doing so on normal circumstances. Sometimes, when my anger reaches a high point, I might let out a curse word or two, though they rarely escape the realm of "hell" or "damn." I only swear around friends and people of my age when I do so, never around adults or younger people.

No. Although I know every curse word in the book, all the different ways they can be used, I can't curse. If I want to, I really have to think about what I am going to say. The most I'll ever say is "Damn" or "Crap." Everything else is too awkward, it just isn't me. People laugh when I curse, because I'm apposed ta be the sweet kid, and well, everything is ten times more funny when the person you don't expect does it.

I say "Hella" but I don't really count that as cursing.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I generally don't cuss unless I'm around people who don't mind it. Even when I do have my silly-swear-censors off because I'm in company that doesn't mind swearing, I don't swear every other sentence, I only swear when I feel really strongly about something, which isn't often. Yeah, I can swear when I'm stressed, exasperated or just generally cheesed off at something, but I rarely get angry at people so yeah...I don't swear at them often.

Sadly, even now in the comfort of my own home I cannot really swear because my aunt and uncle don't like it, so I don't swear at all, I come up with something creative on the spot, on the moment to take the place of a swear word. I actually dislike it when people drop the F-bomb willy-nilly. >_>

Years
  • I don't cuss super often, but sometimes I think I swear too much for my own good. x_x; Funny thing is, for years I wouldn't swear. It's just been slipping in slowly but surely since maybe 15 or 16.

I especially need to calm down at work, since I do have to deal with customers. Hahaha. ^^;; I think I'm learning, though. Slowly, but surely.

Years
  • Absolutely not. I abhor cursing and tend to feel quite filthy when I do spout any indecent words out in the open. The only reason I'd do so in the first place would be out of great agitation, but I rarely do have moments like that at all. If anything, I'd rather use more appropriate wording in speech at all times.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • Basically, do you curse a lot?
    Oh yes, it's quite bad >:
    I curse...a lot.

When did you start cursing?
    Probably this past year. I was too much of a wimp before.
    I still don't do it around my mom or important people.
    But my sister and my friends aren't shielded from it.

What do you think about people who curse a lot?
    Nothing. It doesn't matter to me.
    It's just something they do, like some people bite their nails.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I curse a lot, if not too much. I started at around age 11 maybe? I picked them up from my friends, and it just became a habit. I curse anywhere, EXCEPT for at home. I don't think mom and dad ever heard me curse except for the occasional "Shut up" or "stupid".

As for others... friends, I have no problem with, but adults... I get a bit annoyed when they say stuff like *Fudge you!* in the middle of the street. : /

Years
  • I used to not swear, not ever. I can't remember when that changed, but it was because people around me used curses and I sort of adopted them into my vocabulary. The older I get the more I swear and the less I care. Not that every other words out of my mouth in an f-bomb, but when I get flustered or upset they just pop out without my really intending to use them.

Back