• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you looking for somebody?

Years
  • How goes the search/quiet observation? What are you looking for in a relationship? Is it easy or hard to find? Are you picky or easy to please?

I'm looking at a specific person for a relationship I suppose, I just need to figure out a way to get her to want to see me again.
    I guess mostly companionship is what I'm looking for. And for me it's definitely hard to find, I mean there are plenty of potential partners out there but they end up not being the person I'm looking for so it spoils quickly, because I guess I am picky.

Years
  • I'm not looking, but I'm not in a relationship either - but I have also found someone.

I have mentioned it on other friends but basically we're stuck in this weird "romantic friendship" playing the waiting game until we can actually date again.

To answer the other questions -

I don't really look for much specifically in a relationship, I look for someone who I am attracted to, who I love (and who feels the same way about me, who will treat me well and who I'll get along with. That's all there are no specific traits I look for.

In saying that though, I am picky because there are a lot of traits I really hate. So if you have too many of these personality traits, or hell even one - things will probably not happen between us.

Relationships are pretty damn hard to find really, especially good ones. I mean, if you're just looking for someone to shack up with sometimes it is much easier but if you want an actual connection it can be rather hard. Especially if you're like me and don't actively search but wait for these people to come along. I'm the type who will wait for the right person to come along (which has finally paid off) and then spend time befriending them and getting to know them and build trust before actually trying my luck.

Years
  • I would never start dating a guy I met at a bar or anything like that. I need to be friends first. If I met someone in a bar I'd be thinking he has probably hit on every girl in the place. I don't want a specific guy just someone who can keep me company and doesn't mind building up to a relationship slowly. Men scare me a little so being friends first allows me time to let them in and get to know them before I get my feelings involved. I've only had a couple of relationships, both I got my heart broken. I get attached easily and don't look anywhere else when I'm with someone so I have a hard time hearing that they met someone else.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Got out of a relationship about 2 or 3 weeks ago, so no, I'm not. Combine the fact that I still have slight lingering feelings over my ex, and that I don't know if I'd be able to accommodate a commitment like that anyway, due to my schedule (work and school e'rryday~), it'd be incredibly rash of me to look for one. And honestly, it's just nicer being single, in some ways. A little humility can teach you a lot.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I'm not looking for someone atm, I had a gf for 11 months and I don't want to deal with al of that since I'll be going off to coellge. I just want to hang out with girls and have fun, there's not as much stress and I won't have a big hole in my wallet that way.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I'm in search for a relationship but have found no luck/success whatsoever. I've been close 3 times, but either came up short, or they disappeared completely. I'm looking for someone who I can trust, not because of how they look.

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
  • hmm well I'm not LOOKING for anyone but I must admit, it would be nice to have someone by my side that understands me. I've been in a relationship before and it didn't end well... not at all xD

Pretty much sums up my views

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    I know what I'm like; if I'm single, I'm looking. Always.
    I don't really mind what comes out of it, as long as it's a new experience. :P
    (only had one girlfriend, so everything's a new experience)

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • At the moment single.

Attempts at getting into a relationship: 0
    Requests from other people to be in a relationship with me: ...uhh, im really sorry but i lost count

but dating is allowed at the moment.

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
    Years
  • honestly, I don't really care too much about relationships anymore. I feel like it's too difficult (or impossible) to find someone with the same beliefs and a compatible personality - I don't want to be tied down to anyone or have to deal with their drama.

that said, if there was someone out there for me, I'd definitely do my best to make that person happy.

I'm just not actively SEARCHING for someone, since it seems to end in utter failure lol. so, I'm just going with the flow =)

Back