• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you looking forward to Christmas?

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
Years
  • Not really,im moving sdo there's basically not gonna be a christmas. *sniffle*
    But if im gettting something than maybe.hehehehhee

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I'm looking forward to Christmas, mostly. The nice decorations and festive lights are quite enjoyable, and there's a huge buzz about the holidays. Not to mention, snow will be making it's entry where I live around Christmastime, which I'm definitely looking forward to. I love having the two full weeks off of school during Christmas; who doesn't? I actually really enjoy the family time; it's totally different than regular family time. We all get this joyous "feeling" inside of us, excited about this special day. I actually really like the TV Christmas specials. XD;

There's a little twist to this Christmas though. My mom and dad's relationship hasn't been going well, so I'm very afraid that this coming Christmas simply will not be what it used to. It won't be nearly as enjoyable knowing that there is an unsteady relationship in my family, and I really don't want a harsh argument to break up during the holidays.

Years
  • Yes and no.

1) I have to stay over at my parent's house.
    2) I have to celebrate Christmas. (do not want)
    3) My boyfriend is going abroad and I want to go too, but I'm not invited because it's a family visit.
    4) I don't like Christmasy food.
    5) I don't like lying to my little brother - or any child - about santa.
    6) My parents always fight at Christmas.
    7) It'll be so noisy with all the drunks I'll be suprised if I ever sleep. (I like to sleep)

As for the good things:

1) I get my 'supply' at Christmas.
    2) Trying really hard here.... hm... *thinks* ... I might get some extra cash.
    3) Holiday from college.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • Ooh I'm soooo hapy it's the christmas season!! It's the time of year when I'm ALWAYS in a good mood! ^_^ I love it when they start playing Christmas music on the radio! I'm listening to it now. =D it just makes me so happy! Thanksgiving is when I start getting all sentimental.. and the day after Thanksgiving, me and my friends go to Wal-Mart at like, 5 in the morning just to watch all the people go crazy over stuff. it's fun! and I really look forward to Christmas Eve every year, because we'll always go and drive through the Garden of Lights and the Inflatable Kingdom. (Just some things my town has every year) and yeah... we do alot, but the point is I love the Christmas season more than anything! ^^

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Ooh I'm soooo hapy it's the christmas season!! It's the time of year when I'm ALWAYS in a good mood! ^_^ I love it when they start playing Christmas music on the radio! I'm listening to it now. =D it just makes me so happy! Thanksgiving is when I start getting all sentimental.. and the day after Thanksgiving, me and my friends go to Wal-Mart at like, 5 in the morning just to watch all the people go crazy over stuff. it's fun! and I really look forward to Christmas Eve every year, because we'll always go and drive through the Garden of Lights and the Inflatable Kingdom. (Just some things my town has every year) and yeah... we do alot, but the point is I love the Christmas season more than anything! ^^

OMG only 4 days until the first of "Aðventu" I'll find the English word later:D,

I too love the songs on the radio:D

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Of course I'm looking foward to Christmas. That's the time of the year when those cheesy but nostalgic songs come on that make you wish that snow would come faster where you live. I also get to drink hot chocolate with marshmallows on my official Christmas schedule. :)

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • Of course I'm looking foward to Christmas. That's the time of the year when those cheesy but nostalgic songs come on that make you wish that snow would come faster where you live. I also get to drink hot chocolate with marshmallows on my official Christmas schedule. :)

Ohh I forgot all about wanting it to snow! I only remember 1 Christmas with snow.. it snowed on Christmas Eve, and by the end of Christmas day, most of it was melted. =( Then again, I live in Oklahoma.. it hardly ever snows.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Ohh I forgot all about wanting it to snow! I only remember 1 Christmas with snow.. it snowed on Christmas Eve, and by the end of Christmas day, most of it was melted. =( Then again, I live in Oklahoma.. it hardly ever snows.

It snows in Oklahoma!

It must be tougher in the south like Miami where I doubt they ever had any kind of snow before. To me it's not Christmas, or winter for that matter, without some snow. Or at least an actual tree. :\

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • I live in Iceland were it snows every winter, but if it rains just before Christmas and the snow goes away and is away on the 24th, then we call it a red Christmas, and white if there is snow on the 24th.

But anyway it almost always snows before Christmas, and during it.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I never really look forward to Christmas. It all just seems so false to me. Everyone sits down to each and acts all happy when the truth in my family is some of them can't stand each other. We all know it is put on and I am fed up with having to do all these sit down meals. I would rather spend it alone, can;t see all the falseness if I am on my own.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • I never really look forward to Christmas. It all just seems so false to me. Everyone sits down to each and acts all happy when the truth in my family is some of them can't stand each other. We all know it is put on and I am fed up with having to do all these sit down meals. I would rather spend it alone, can;t see all the falseness if I am on my own.

Okay, I'm sad to hear that your family can't stand each other, in my closest family we all care about each other so there is no falseness in the air.

Back