• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you squimish when it comes to blood?

Johto Boy

Elite Trainer
    Years
    I am a 15 year old male, and yes, I do get "squimish" when I see blood. I've been this way ever since I was little, and I never really got out of it. If it's just a little bit of blood I don't care that much, but anything more than that I can't stand for long. When I was about 8 our class went to tour the local hospital. When I saw the things holding blood, I almost passed out. I got dizzy and had to sit down. Even now it affects me. Other body organs also have the same effect. :(

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    When it comes to blood? Nope. I can watch the grossest of surgical shows while eating dinner.
    When it comes to needles? >_____<;; Yeah....

Last edited:

Avenging Angel

Depression is my Reflection
    Years
    Blood doesn't bother me one bit. After playing countless hours a video games rated "M", not matter how bad it is, I can stare at it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Blood doesn't bother me. But guts and organs do.

Thats why I don't like watching ER.
    When I see them doing work on some one it makes my chest feel all weird.

I also don't like bloody *chop-the-person-up* movies. Now Saw 1 & 2 were okay, but The Texas Chainsaw Masacre was just nasty.

Years
    ^^ Not at all! If I'm watching some hospital show, nothing ever really makes me all shaky..

Perhaps I'd make a good doctor XD

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    Meh, not really. I mean.. To me, I see it as just thick, coloured water. o_o Nothing scares me >D

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Those of you talking about cutting yourself, please don't do it anymore.
    Those of you actually cutting yourselves, please don't do it anymore. Please find someone to talk to or some other way to vent your frustrations or depression. ._.

As for me, I can tolerate small amounts of blood, but extremely bloody, gory stuff I can't handle. But any needle freaks me out. ><

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Blood, nope, not at all, its Muscles, gut ect. that get me, mostly needles, Piercing flesh, its just, you know, horrible! I'm not usually squirmish.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I don't mind blood much.

@ Thread creator: Eew... You could tear an animal apart without getting sick?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2021
    Blood doesn't bother me... what bothers me is the site of someone getting seriously hurt. Insides bother me too.... but, if I were somewhere someone needed me I would get through that fear and help them.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Well yeah, blood doesn't bother me much.
    Its the fact that my friend/someone else cut himself or hurt himself. Its like, scary.o.o

Like, one time, me friend, he cut his thumb and his whole chair was splattered with blood, I was like, screaming, jumping up and down and running around the class trying to get something to help him.XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Blood doesn't really bother me that much. I used to be really squeamish when I was younger, however; let's just say that R-rated films and first-person shooters have done much to desensitize me.

Chelc

Years
    Yeah... I can't stand the sight of it, especially/only in large amounts. But if it's a little bit from a paper-cut or something, I'm okay. XD

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    No, I've gotten quite used to seeing blood. :0
    Whenever I trip, I manage to get a scratch that'll bleed slightly, I get literally dozens of papercuts [sometimes just from one paper X3;] and...and...I think you get the point.

Buuut, that's what Mari gets for not paying attention to her surroundings~
    ^ that's what my friends say. 8D

Back