• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

artificial RED | Complete 721 Pok?mon rombase | Update 12/08/16 | Version 1.1

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    I know a lot of people have posted this, but this looks amazing especially with the perfectionist style of doing this project. Good luck and I'm really enjoying the progress for this!

Also, just asking, will you implement Gen 6 new moves soon, since in the OP you mentioned you will add 131 Gen 4-5 moves?

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
  • I know a lot of people have posted this, but this looks amazing especially with the perfectionist style of doing this project. Good luck and I'm really enjoying the progress for this!

Also, just asking, will you implement Gen 6 new moves soon, since in the OP you mentioned you will add 131 Gen 4-5 moves?

Those moves are from Mr Dollsteak's rombase. I will implement new moves (new codes for moves have been made since Mr Dollsteak' s rombase release) if I feel like it, but as of now, only those are in. I have been flirting with the idea of expansion packs, where, if they are good enough, people can make patches for new code like moves and I'll include them in the thread.

gastononono

Another Pokelover
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2016
    Those moves are from Mr Dollsteak's rombase. I will implement new moves (new codes for moves have been made since Mr Dollsteak' s rombase release) if I feel like it, but as of now, only those are in. I have been flirting with the idea of expansion packs, where, if they are good enough, people can make patches for new code like moves and I'll include them in the thread.
    Please add dark void. I'm really loving this project!

Zef

zef
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    has your opinion for implementing megas changed at all? like, allowing people to insert them themselves?

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
  • has your opinion for implementing megas changed at all? like, allowing people to insert them themselves?

You Can insert them yourself, There are Enough slots for Megas and Probably New Forms and Formes

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017
    I have to say your project is amazing! It would be really good if more hackers took this more perfeccionist route. Hacks qualities would sure increase a lot!
    Looking foward to its advencement and wish you all the success!

Now, some little glitchs I noticed in the last video that should be easy to fix:

Gliscor sprite has a little glitch in its wing. It blends with the background.
    Skuntank is mispelled as Skutank
    Unfezant is mispelled as Unefezant
    Spritzee is mispelled as Spiritzee

I also noticed that a female Meowstic had a male one sprite. Will you implement gender exclusive sprites and evolutions in your base?

Also, if it is already possible to do that, could you implement a expanded TM list to match the gen 4 onwards one?

Again, it already looks really good. Keep up with the great work! ;)

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
  • I have to say your project is amazing! It would be really good if more hackers took this more perfeccionist route. Hacks qualities would sure increase a lot!
    Looking foward to its advencement and wish you all the success!

Now, some little glitchs I noticed in the last video that should be easy to fix:

Gliscor sprite has a little glitch in its wing. It blends with the background.
    Skuntank is mispelled as Skutank
    Unfezant is mispelled as Unefezant
    Spritzee is mispelled as Spiritzee

I also noticed that a female Meowstic had a male one sprite. Will you implement gender exclusive sprites and evolutions in your base?

Also, if it is already possible to do that, could you implement a expanded TM list to match the gen 4 onwards one?

Again, it already looks really good. Keep up with the great work! ;)

Thanks! I want you for my beta testing team :) Gender exclusives are low on the list, I've only got so many slots.

TM's are not on my list, but I might as well right?

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    haha looks like nylon beat me to those glitches reporting but he also forgot about munchlax when he tilts his head back it also blends with the background

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    yes!!!!!!! this is what ive been waiting for cant wait for whats coming next and i know i shoudnt be asking this but is there a possibility that i can be a beta tester? and also what are u gonna work on now in the rombase? and i know im being pushy and u know this already but make alot of backups all over your computer!!!!!!

the hype is too real :) good luck epsilon with this project :)

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
  • yes!!!!!!! this is what ive been waiting for cant wait for whats coming next and i know i shoudnt be asking this but is there a possibility that i can be a beta tester? and also what are u gonna work on now in the rombase? and i know im being pushy and u know this already but make alot of backups all over your computer!!!!!!

the hype is too real :) good luck epsilon with this project :)

Well, I don't mean to be harsh, but you know you're being pushy, so don't be it. It'll be released when it's done for everyone, including you.

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Well, I don't mean to be harsh, but you know you're being pushy, so don't be it. It'll be released when it's done for everyone, including you.

Nah bro you're fine I know I'm the problem this is just the hype talking haha

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    This rombase will be a simple ips patch or will need some hex edit for features (i'am really bad with hex edit ) ?

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Dex data is the next longest I think although there is TM/HM and also prints I don't know how long that Will take so let's see:)

Back