• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Ash Hat Pikachu distribution confirmed

blue

gucci
Years
  • I was wondering when they would announce/release these events. While they don't really appeal to me, it's a cool gimmick nonetheless!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I hope this event will be held outside of Japan, hopefully via online Mystery Gift and all. Collecting Ash's Pikachu with different hats might be good, especially when you like the anime.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • More nice events for Japan whilst Europe gets...a bottle cap.

Hopefully this event gets released outside of Japan as it seems like a cute and fun event.

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • the special 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt Z Move
    It's always fun when they add "n Volt" instead of "n Amperes" before the name of electric move in order to make it look really powerful.

Ash Hat Pikachu distribution confirmed

Not so strong move after all. {XD}

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Let me guess, it can't evolve like Notch-Eared Pichu, which makes sense since it's an established trait of Ash's Pikachu's character.

User19sq

So this is the Ass-hat Pikachu I've heard so much about. I hope these bad boys not only get released outside of Japan, but also become migrate-able. Unlike the Spiky-ear Pichu that lays rotting away in everyone's HGSS copies.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Since it's a Japanese serial code so I am guessing they'll only be downloadable on the Japanese version.

Hopefully we get our English versions soon. I don't like Ash or Pikachu but these are decent collections.

Years
  • Great to hear this event is finally coming, even if it's Japan-only for now.

They likely can't evolve like Cosplay Pikachu, but I do love the little shout-outs in that the level of each hat represents the first movie of that generation, and the movesets match what Pikachu's anime moveset was at the start of that region.

Back