• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA ask me something please

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    If you could star in any Disney live action remake, which one would it be and what role would you have?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    which villagers would your island consist of if you could not have cats on it

how is your green sims challenge coming along

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi Tyler!

Where is a place you would love to cycle through on your bike, given the opportunity?

What are your favourite musicals?

When people ask for a fun fact at icebreakers, what is your go to fun fact about yourself?

Years
    what age do you wish you were rn
    I'm happy being my current age! I don't want to be thirty this year, though.
    Favorite places/activities in San Diego when you visited there a while back?
    Oh, gosh! Definitely Balboa Park. It's so beautiful and there was so much to do, or not to do. I enjoyed visiting the museums, but also...just enjoying the park. Definitely will go back there again!
    What's your favorite exotic animal and why do you like them?
    hmm i dunno, probably tigers. i just think they're neat, especially baby tigers!
    ask me something please

What would be your lip sync song?
    hmmm I'd probably absolutely slay Goodbye Earl by The Chicks, or 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton.
    How did you start getting into biking? :)
    I actually didn't know how to bike this time last year. I bought a bike on a whim just as the pandemic was starting, and Richard helped me learn how to ride it. It definitely became addicting pretty quickly, and is a great way for me to get outside!
    If you could star in any Disney live action remake, which one would it be and what role would you have?
    HAHA Not to steal Inky's answer from earlier, I actually think it'd be hilarious to star as Gaston.
    which villagers would your island consist of if you could not have cats on it
    OMG I love this question but let me slightly tweak my answer
    I'd actually have all of my original Villagers from my Population Growing/Gamecube town, would probably mix in later games as well
    ask me something please

Cookie, Peppy
    ask me something please

Bertha, Normal
    ask me something please

Chief, Cranky
    ask me something please

Cube, Lazy
    ask me something please

Portia, Snooty
    ask me something please

Teddy, Jock
    ask me something please

Pashmina, Sisterly (she was one of my starters in ACNH and I miss her. Tara has her, though, I think!)
    ask me something please

Jacques, Smug (or even R*dney just for the sake of the meme...but probably not le ham)
    ask me something please

Marina, Normal - I had her in either WW or NL and I loved her
    ask me something please

Miranda, Snooty . I had her in Wild World and I loved her!! I had her photo.
    how is your green sims challenge coming along
    LMAO i got creative block when trying to build a house and gave up....halp
    Where is a place you would love to cycle through on your bike, given the opportunity?
    This is an amazing question!!! I would love to bike somewhere along a beautiful coastline, and not too many mountains?

What are your favourite musicals?
    Oh, geez, this changes regularly. I think my all-time favorites are Sweeney Todd, Into the Woods, Sunday in the Park with George.
    Sweeney Todd is about a barber who is sent to prison by a corrupt judge who wants to have his wife to himself, and then him getting his revenge with the assistance of his former neighbor/landlord(?) who had (still has) a huge crush on him
    Into the Woods is like a mashup of a bunch of different fairy tales, and explores the consequences of getting your wish.
    Sunday in the Park with George is inspired by the painting of the same name. It's about the artist, Georges Seurat, and his fictional great-grandson (also named George). Both are artists who struggle with creating. It's such a beautiful show.
    When people ask for a fun fact at icebreakers, what is your go to fun fact about yourself?
    oh god, uh i think mine usually is "im the youngest of six, but the only kid of my parents together. i have 2 half brothers and 3 half sisters".
    Moonlight Densestu or Moon Pride?
    absolutley moonlight densestu. when it started at the very end of sailor moon stars........
    ask me something please
    ask me something please
    ask me something please

What will be the title your memoir?
    I'll have to think about this. My first thought is Illegally Blonde, but that's dumb.

Back