• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Astra Story ★ OOC

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Middle can be just as we go but first last needs to be defined. And I had thought that Tim would bring in ash so then there'd be awkwardness when he finds out that he is actually a she contrary to what he's always believed. But pulling in gav first and then jumping back around to the rest of our team would be weird no? A1 brings in B1 then B1 brings in A2 then A2 brings in A3 an so on seems weird to me. Idk. Whatever everyone thinks is best. I'm just here to make sure it keeps going.
    But that's basically what we always planned, yeah? Gav enters medium first, along with the rest of his team. At some point a team Trust person gets the first Wild person in. And then finally Tim enters and is then the server for Ash, who becomes the last player on Earth and then FINALLY he sees that Ash is a girl :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Well hey just tell me when to show up and I'll be there lol. ;)

edit; I'm actually a little intimidated about being the first to post after such a huge amount of exposition. I don't want to mess anything up or go out of order haha. So we, as characters, are all now participating in the group chat now, right? And are also experiencing the meteors falling?

I'm sorry I'm so new at RPing I need extra help. ;w;

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well hey just tell me when to show up and I'll be there lol. ;)

edit; I'm actually a little intimidated about being the first to post after such a huge amount of exposition. I don't want to mess anything up or go out of order haha. So we, as characters, are all now participating in the group chat now, right? And are also experiencing the meteors falling?

I'm sorry I'm so new at RPing I need extra help. ;w;
    I can make a post tomorrow if you feel like waiting :3

And yes we should be experiencing the meteors and we should be able to write in the chat.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Yup. Meteors are falling all across the world and the group chat is open to all living players. And just as with the other chat clients you can open private chats with each other and make separate smaller chats or whatever you want.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This needs a serious bump! We're still going, people c:

Gav just entered the Medium, and Ash is going to watch him run around until the circle is closed and she can enter as the very last person. So I guess now somebody needs to decided that they're going to have Gav as their server player and enter the Medium too?

Teams:

Wild with Rika, Alvey, Fairy, Omi and Wiz.

Trust with Aiden, Gunner, Candy, Dl and "Lost".

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yay!

We have a few minor problems though.

1) Did Alvey mean to spell whipe as whip?

2) In that case, do the two buttons represent TEAM TRUST and TEAM WILD or do they represent Server and Client? Because in canon, there were simply two versions of SBURB to install instead. Me and Aiden decided to do it so that you probably downloaded both versions but chose which one to install. And the buttons were the teams. But if that's not what Alvey meant, then please enlighten us :3

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    1. Yes it was meant to be whip. I thought I had edited it, but I guess not.

2. The buttons were meant to be client and server, the server using the whip and being in control over part of the player's session. But I guess they can be just buttons to represent the team and not really do anything if you want to be lazy. Instead of getting two different files, the whole thing was meant to be wrapped into one and you just clicked for what you want to connect to someone as. Ensuring as few human errors as possible. Such as deleting or losing the download link to one or the other, or breakin/losing your discs etc.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    1. Yes it was meant to be whip. I thought I had edited it, but I guess not.

2. The buttons were meant to be client and server, the server using the whip and being in control over part of the player's session. But I guess they can be just buttons to represent the team and not really do anything if you want to be lazy. Instead of getting two different files, the whole thing was meant to be wrapped into one and you just clicked for what you want to connect to someone as. Ensuring as few human errors as possible. Such as deleting or losing the download link to one or the other, or breakin/losing your discs etc.
    We can edit that though! So that we only have one version to install, and so that the buttons decide client and server. I guess Ash should press the whip then?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    also if anyone wants to make some css for the chat and stuff so its not just lines upon lines of stuff you can. i had intended to make something along with some icons to tell whether you were online, busy or offline. but im just not good enough with anything like that to do it.

Years
    Behold! See what happens when I have a bunch of free time and a snow day :P

:: CHUMHANDLE ::

GB: So I guess
    GB: This is like, the game?
    GB: Or something?
    DR: Yep. It's the game. You and DB need to get started now. The meteors are about to start falling.
    GB: Meteors huh? That sounds pretty basic.
    DB: WHat kind of metoers?
    DB: What* meteors*
    DR: Hmmmmm. Let's see...
    GB: ????
    GB: Oh ****.
    DR: Yeah. Those meteors. Best of luck kiddos. Better get crackin' before you get crackin'.
    GB: .....
    DB: ......
    DR: Yeah that didn't come out as good as I wanted it too.
    DR: Anyways. See you in the medium. If you make it...
    devoutRibber ceased eVOCing group
    GB: Uhhh hello? Did you really leave?
    DB: I guess so. They're not responding.
    GB: Are you ****ing kidding me? I don't know what to do with this ****.
    DB: Well, I opened up the server program, but it's blank. I guess you need to open the client one then?
    GB: Do you really think we have time to be playing a stupid ****ing game when there's meteors about to crash down on us?
    DB: What's the point of trying to do anything else? We're going to die one way or the other. Might as well find out why DR wanted us to play so badly
    GB: I guess. So I'll be the client then? I doubt it'll be any fun with just the two of us. But maybe once we get to this medium thing there'll be more people? I dunno. There's just our three names on the list right now.
    DB: Maybe that DR person went to find more people to play?
    GB: Maybe. Anyways. I got the client booted up. Now what?
    DB: Oh man. Your room is so gross. You should really think about cleaning it sometime... matter of fact...
    GB: Wait, what do you mean my room's gross? How do you
    DB: Omg I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I just wanted to pick some of the stuff up...
    GB: What the **** is this game. How did you just even do that?
    DB: I'm so sorry. Here, let me try to pick it back up.
    GB: No don't worry about it. I hated that dresser anyways. So I guess you can do things to me, but I can't do things to you? That kind of sucks. I'm just sitting here waiting to die while you're over there living it up having the time of your ****ing life.
    DB: Well maybe you could run the server too? I went ahead and booted the client when we started just in case you got upset with me. It looks like we can maybe play with each toher if we both run both apps?
    DB: other*
    GB: Okay. I'm going to start it.
    GB: Fwahahahah what the **** is this? Why do you have so much MLP stuff in your room?
    DB: What? I don't have any MLP stuff?
    GB: Dude, it's aaaallll oooooverr the place. Look.
    GB: MLP.jpg
    DB: Oh my god....
    DB: I've never even seen any of this stuff...
    GB: I dunno man. Whatever you say. But maybe we could stop messing around and start playing this game? I think one of the meteors just landed close by. It's getting hot in here.
    DB: So take off all your clothes
    GB: Oh my god shut the **** up. That song sucks and even if the thought crossed my mind to do that I couldn't really... since you're watching me... and I'm watching you....
    DB: ....
    DB: .....dude
    DB: Why do you always have to make everything so weird?
    GB: ......
    DB: Here. Let's just move on. I'm deploying all the little gadgets and whatever that it's got at the top here.
    GB: Alright. Guess I'll do the same.
    DB: Dude
    DB: Do you see that?
    GB: See what?
    DB: Zoom out on me. Maybe try panning the camera around a little bit.
    DB: It's so ****ing big
    GB: Dude. Stop. This really isn't the time.
    GB: That countdown is worrying me. There's not much difference between the one you have and the one I have either.
    DB: Dude. You should look out your window.
    GB: ....
    GB: I'd really rather not.
    GB: Now we better start really making some headway here before it all ends.
    DB: Yeah well I can't do anything. The top on this ****ing thing is really on there. nothing is working.
    GB: Maybe if I... Let me see something.
    DB: Wow. I can't believe that worked. And this glowy thingy
    GB: Dude stop wasting time. Get your ass moving.
    GB: Holy **** what did you just do to it? Why would you touch it?
    DBsprite: I dunno man. Felt like the right thing to do. But now that I'm here, man do I feel ****in dumb. But I know what to do I guess?
    GB: What do you mean you know what to do?
    DBsprite: I mean, I know everything. Like, I'm omniscient or something. I still don't know who this DR is but like, I know what has to be done to get to the medium.
    DBsprite: And holy **** man. The medium is so ****in cool. There's so much to do there. Maaaaaaaaan
    DR began to eVOC the group
    DR: Ugh why did you have to do that?
    GB: Oh hey you're back
    DR: You really shouldn't have done that. Now I really do have to go find new players. Come on guys. Is it really that hard?
    DBsprite: Well I mean, like, you never gave us any directions or anything? But now that I've gotten here, it's all so simple.
    DR: Yeah that's the point of the sprite. It's like a guide. Now you're the guide since you're the sprite. Really shouldn't have done that. Now you can't play the game anymore. Good luck kiddos. Ya dun goofed.
    DBsprite: I might not be able to play but GB still can. Right? I mean, yeah. GB can still play. I'll just follow him or something. I dunno. I can still enter, I just... Anyways. Focus on getting GB in for now. Worry about the rest later.
    DR: Do what you want. I have to go make a playable session.
    DR ceased eVOCing the group
    DBsprite: Well, there's that too.
    GB: There's what too?
    DBsprite: Nothing. Let's just get you in the game. We can talk later.
    GB: Okay I guess? So what do I do now?
    DBsprite: Well, I just opened the thing. Now throw something in it that you like, but not like, like like. Ya know? Kind of important that it's not one of the most important things in the world to you.
    GB: Okay. I guess I'll throw this MLP stuff in there?
    DBsprite: NO! FOR ****S SAKES MAN. DON'T ****ING DO THAT. Throw like, a goldfish or something in there. Anything besides the ****ing MLP ****.
    GB: Okay man sorry. Jesus. I didn't know this was some kind of science.
    DBsprite: It is a science. This is all a science. A really ****ed up, intricate ******** science. Just, don't throw in anything too weird or crazy. I'm going to go ahead and take care of everything else while you figure this **** out.
    GB: ****. Uh, DB do you think uh do you know anything about how to undo whatever it is I just did?
    DBsprite: What why?
    GB: I mean, I didn't think using a bobblehead would really do much to hurt or help me in whatever way it might, but like. It's just sitting there. Bobbling and glowing. It's really creeping me out man. The smile on it's face is so damn scary. I can't stop looking at it.
    DBsprite: Look, I'm almost done. The meteors are almost here. And it's almost time for you to go into the medium. Once you get through the first level you don't ever really have to see the sprite again. Alright? Just come up to the roof so you can enter.
    GB: Alright... I guess...
    GB: You're sure there's no way to undo this?
    DBsprite: God damn it no, just get up so you don't ****ing die you jackass.
    GB: alright. Sorry man.
    DBsprite and GB ceased eVOCing group
    carefulDude, humbleKimberly, georgeGetson and philistineGamer were eVOCd to group chat
    GG: Woah. did anyone else read all that?
    CD: Uh, so the meteors that are falling are their fault? That's what I'm getting from this.
    GG: Looks like it. What losers. Looks like they didn't even end up living through it either since they're not here anymore.
    devoutRibber began eVOCing group
    DR: Stop wasting time reading their session. It's pointless. They failed. Just play the game.
    rigidSeeker began eVOCing group
    RS: Well D, maybe if you actually told people what they were supposed to be doing it would help them to play the game.
    DR: Oh my god. Go away. We talked about this.
    HK: ......
    PG: Oh hey Kim. How are you?
    HK: I'm alright.
    GG: See isn't this much better than e-mail? So much quicker and it flows much better. Plus I guess we can see when each other are and aren't online? That's pretty neat yeah?
    RS: Guys. Look. The first thing you have to do is is run the client and server programs. Then once those are set up just place down the Cruxtruder. It'll take a good hard hit on top to make it work though. I know. It's dumb but just do it.
    DR: Oh my god. I just told you we talked about this. Getting the session started is my thing. You have your own job.
    RS: Well the session will never get started if you don't tell anyone anything that they need to know.
    DR: Okay. I can't deal with this right now. I'll take care of it. Just worry about yourself.
    RS: K.
    devoutRibber banned rigidSeeker from eVOCing group chat
    DR: There. That's taken care of. So yeah anyways. Run the software. Deploy the cruxtruder and other things. Then make sure to prototype the kernels with something other than yourself. Once you have that done if you can't figure out what to do next then just prototype it again.
    DR: Once you prototype it twice though that's the end of it. No more changing. And after the second prototyping it should start giving you advice and walking you through everything.
    DR: So yeah. Someone can make the sacrifice themselves or whatever.
    DR: But I have to go take care of some things now. So yeah. Don't mess up kiddos.
    devoutRibber ceased eVOCing group chat
    HK: .....
    PG: Alright. So I guess they're gone now. And I've already booted up both apps. They seem to be fine, but the display is dark. I think one of you might have to run it too before I can do anything.
    PG: So who wants to connect first?
    HK: I wouldn't mind....
    PG: Sweet. Fire it up and let's get this show on the road.
    GG: that's why no girls like you man. You spend all your time on those conspiracy forums and ****
    GG: it's not good for your health man.
    CD: That's just what the government wants you to think man.
    dinuclearBastardsprite began eVOCing group
    HK: hi other guy-sprite
    DBsprite: sup
    DBsprite: alright so here's the deal
    DBsprite: you're all gonna die
    DBsprite: before you say anything
    DBsprite: yeah. I know. You don't know me. You're all just thinking
    DBsprite: who the ****s this douchebag? Coming all up in here outta the ****in blue and tellin us were all gonna die
    DBsprite: **** this guy
    DBsprite: but trust this guy when he says that it's true
    DBsprite: because I already know.
    DBsprite: I've already been to the medium
    DBsprite: and there's no room for you
    DBsprite: there's no room for any of us except the ones who are already there
    DBsprite: but you are not them
    DBsprite: you are just... I dunno... False prophets maybe?
    DBsprite: maybe if I could just get there And show you all...
    HK: ........
    GG: dude **** the **** up
    GG: you're scaring Kim
    DBsprite: good.
    DBsprite: she should be scared
    DBsprite: because the meteors are going to show up any second
    DBsprite: and if you had actually started playing instead of dicking around
    DBsprite: one or two of you may have even been able to make it to a failed session
    Dbsprite: at least then you could still live
    PG: dude just get out of here. We don't need your ****. We can get through this without your "help"
    DBsprite: I never said I'd help you did I? I mean, I guess if you want me to I can.
    DBsprite: look up
    HK....
    CD....
    PG....
    GG....
    PG: how in the hell is summoning all those meteors helping us you psycho?
    CD: guys don't you see what's going on
    CD: it's the ****ing government
    CD: or the alienS or something
    CD: and this Sprite guy is like their emissary or something.
    CD: ****in coming here to make us dick around while DR cries in frustration because we're not using his gift to at least try to survive
    CD: it all makes so much ****ing sense now
    DBsprite: ......okay
    DBsprite: I give up.
    DBsprite: I'll find a way back
    DBsprite: and then I'll force you to understand
    dinuclearBastardsprite ceased eVOCing group
    PG: well glad that's finally over
    PG: now let's get back to doing this thing before we all get crushed
    GG: alright I've got the programs running
    GG: now what
    HK: umm you've got to connect with uh CD
    GG: ugh of course
    HK: so I guess he has to run the things too?
    CD: no thanks.
    CD: I doubt those meteors are even reAl. Probobalh just some kind of projection
    GG: God dammit CD. Just run the ****ing game already
    CD: sorry bro. No can do. I've probably already done too much by running the exe
    CD: but I couldn't find anything at all in it
    CD: like literally nothing
    CD: it was just an empty executable file
    CD: none of this should be here
    CD: nothing should have happened at all
    CD: which is the first warning sign that I need to go
    CD: and then since then there's just been too many flags going up about this
    CD: so yeah. I'm out. See you al tomorrow
    GG: No CD don't go yet!
    carefulDude ceased eVOCing group
    GG: oh god dammit
    GG: now what the hell do I do
    GG: guys?
    GG: am I just talking to myself here?
    philistineGamer ceased eVOCing group
    GG: what?
    GG: Kim what happened to pg?
    HK: .....
    HK: he was just about to get in...
    humbleKimberly ceased eVOCing group
    GG: oh what the hell guys
    GG: this isn't cool
    GG: quit ignoring me and get me in the game before I die
    carefulDude began eVOCing chat
    GG: CD! What are you doing back?
    CD: so I think it may be too late
    CD: but I realized something
    CD: the meteors are real
    GG: no **** Sherlock
    CD: and that's why the others have stopped talking
    GG: what do you mean
    CD: Kim was a real life friend. She lived just down the street from me.
    CD: I was getting dressed and ready to go over there
    CD: and the. One of the meteors flew straight into her house
    CD: the shock of it sent me flying
    CD: and I think that my arms broken
    CD: but I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
    CD: I ****ed up
    CD: and now you're going to die too
    GG: dude
    GG: um
    GG: I had no idea about Kim
    GG: sorry man
    GG: but like, maybe we could still live on if we played?
    CD: nope
    CD: sorry man. It's over.
    CD: that Sprite guy was right
    CD: we were never meant to go to the medium
    carefulDude ceased eVOCing group
    GG: ....
    GG: it's so quiet....
    GG: and the meteors still so far away
    GG: honestly it's kind of lonely
    GG: .....
    GG: I don't think that even if I could have made it to the game that I would have wanted to
    GG: everyone I care about is gone... So what would be the point even?
    GG: I hope DR doesn't bring anyone else into this nightmare... But if they do then please... If you can't get all of your group in then don't even try to get yourself in
    GG: I don't know what it's like in there, but a life there without all of your most precious friends... It can't be anything you'd want to live...
    dinuclearBastardsprite began eVOCing group

DBsprite: well you got that right at least
    GG: oh
    GG: hey
    DBsprite: sup
    GG: oh you know.
    GG: just sitting here
    GG: crying
    GG: wallowing in my own self pity and waiting to be crushed by a meteor
    GG: what about you?
    DBsprite: not much
    DBsprite: just floating out here in the void
    DBsprite: meeting up with the creators and the progenitors
    DBsprite: They never even thought it'd be possible
    DBsprite: hell, being a Sprite I never even thought it'd be possible
    DBsprite: but without a reckoning or a player to cause a reckoning, **** gets pretty boring
    DBsprite: just sitting out there
    DBsprite: floating around an empty planet
    DBsprite: dicking around with imps and ****
    georgeGetson ceased eVOCing group
    DBsprite: really not a life worth living man
    DBsprite: but I tell ya
    DBsprite: these ****in tentacle monsters are scary as hell
    DBsprite: wait
    DBsprite: I guess they want to talk to me
    DBsprite: so I guess I'll bother up later
    DBsprite: ....oh.... Or maybe not
    DBsprite: just realized you died
    DBsprite: **** man. Rest easy and in peace or whatever
    dinuclearBastardsprite ceased eVOCing group
    oppaiPansu, originalKillswitch, coolyInebriated, wishywashyGardener, pudginJudgin, theLuckiest were eVOCd to group chat
    DR: Alright. So listen. I'm going to make this real simple.
    DR: Connect to each other, deploy the things, fuse something besides yourself with the glowy sprite, and get in to the game.
    DR: Do you understand?
    DR: Good. Now do it. And try to make sure that nobody dies in the process.
    pudginJudgin's computer exploded
    pudginJudgin ceased eVOCing group
    OP: WELL THAT CERTAINLY DOESNT ****ING HELP US ANY DOES IT
    OK: probably not. anyone know what happened?
    CI: Sorry! Sorry! PJ is actually my step brother and he has... well... problems...
    OP: WHAT KIND OF PROBLEMS?
    CI: He doesn't have any arms.
    OK: seriously? **** thats gotta suck. hows he do stuff all the time then?
    CI: I do everything for him, but when he uses the computer he has this program that listens to his voice and types it out for literally everything.
    CI: He also uses it for games and stuff.
    CI: It's kind of cool I guess.
    CI: But yeah, apparently the program wouldn't work with the chat thing and I guess the chat thing was trying to force its way onto the computer anyways?
    CI: So it just kind of blew up.
    OK: **** is your bro alright?
    CI: I don't really care man. I've had about seven shots in the past hour. The news has been going off about those meteors.
    CI: My baby sister has been screaming her head off.
    CI: I just really can't deal with it all right now.
    CI: **** I need a drink. Be back in a minute or two.
    TL: don't get lost now y'hear
    OP: OK. LISTEN. IF WHAT THE RIBBER DUDE SAID IS TRUE THEN WE DONT HAVE TIME TO BE DICKING AROUND AND GETTING DRINKS AND ****.
    OP: WE NEED TO GET TO WORK ON THE LIST OF **** THEY GAVE US TO DO.
    OP: THOSE METEORS ARE COMIN FAST. AND I REALLY WOULD RATHER NOT GET CRUSHED IF THERES ANY HOPE OF SURVIVING
    vaingloryUtopia began eVOCing group
    VU: That's the kind of **** I like to hear guys.
    OP: OK. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU
    VU: Dude calm down. I'm here to help. I hope you don't mind.
    OP: WE DONT HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH YOUR ****
    OP: SO PLEASE LEAVE US THE **** ALONE
    VU: Dude. So ****in' rude. I'm just trying to be a bro here and you're all gettin shitty with me and ****.
    VU: Take a chill pill and let me explain
    OP: NO. GET THE **** OUT OF HERE SO WE CAN GET THIS **** SORTED OUT.
    VU: Alright then. Sorry for bothering you and ****. Hope you don't **** this **** up.
    VU: Protip, you will.
    vaingloryUtopia ceased eVOCing group
    WG: That wasn't very nice OP.
    OP: DO I LOOK LIKE
    OP: DO I ****ING SOUND LIKE I GIVE A FLYING ****?
    OP: ALL I CARE ABOUT RIGHT NOW IS GETTING INTO THIS ****ING GAME
    OP: SINCE APPARENTLY IF WE GET IN THERE WELL BE SAFE
    WG: You do whatever you want. But I don't feel comfortable playing with you if this is the way you're going to act.
    WG: I know your caps lock is borked, but just because everything you say seems yelly and shitty that doesn't mean you have to act that way.
    WG: Sorry, but I'm out.
    WG: Talk to the rest of you guys later. I guess. Or see you in the next life.
    WG: I don't really feel like messing with this anymore. So...
    OP: NO. DONT YOU ****ING LEAVE ME. I CANT DO THIS ALONE MOTHER****ER.
    wishywashyGardener ceased eVOCing group
    OP: GET THE **** BACK HERE YOU PIECE OF ****
    OP: SO HELP ME GOD I WILL GO OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND BEAT THE **** OUT OF YOU
    OP: JUST YOU ****ING WAIT MAN
    OP: I WONT ****ING RELENT UNTIL YOU JOIN THIS GAME WITH US
    OK: dude really. you do need to calm down. nobody's going to want to play if you keep acting like that.
    OP: **** YOU I DO WHAT I WANT.
    OP: WG ALWAYS LISTENS TO ME
    OP: HES A LITTLE ***** PIECE OF **** AND HE KNOWS IT
    OP: ANY MINUTE NOW HELL COME CRAWLING BACK BEGGING TO BE ON THE TEAM AGAIN
    theLuckiest ceased eVOCing group
    OP: OH NO YOU ****ING DONT MOTHER****ER
    oppaiPansu planted theLuckies in group
    theLuckiest began eVOCing grou
    TL: Dude. I don't want to be here. all you ever do anymore is yell.
    TL: It's not cool. and nobody appreciates it. nobody wants to hang out with you, and nobdoy wants to play with you.
    TL: OK just sticks around cuz he has nothing better to do and he feels bad for you.
    TL: So don't bring me back in again. i'm going to go die with my family.
    TL: See ya.
    theLuckiest ceased eVOCing group
    CI: Hmm. Yeah I've been back for a couple of seconds and yeah.
    CI: It's really not cool how you've been treating people lately.
    CI: And I guess I'm kind of glad that this comes up now?
    CI: Because I can get it off of my chest before we die.
    CI: Since we're definitely not going to living through any sort of apocalypse as long as the six of us are supposed to be a group.
    CI: But yeah. I never really liked you man. You've always been kinda shitty and just never really sat right with me.
    CI: Plus you made fun of PJ all the time. So like... I guess this is goodbye.
    CI: But man am I glad to have gotten that off my chest. Good thing I didn't have to be the one to bring it up first.
    CI: Anyways, sorry you have to stick around with the guy OK. I don't know why you do it, but you're a real friend man.
    CI: I gotta go take care of PJ now though. So I'll see you all in the afterlife I guess.
    CI: Have fun playing your game by yourselves.
    coolyInebriated ceased eVOCing group
    OK: guess its just you and me buddy
    OP: HOLY **** DONT ****ING CALL ME BUDDY
    OP: DO YOU NOT SEE HOW ****IGN BAD THIS SITUATION IS RIGHT NOW?
    OP: HOLY ****. I JUST CANT. I CAN NOT EVEN RIGHT NOW.
    OP: THIS **** IS SO UTTERLY ****ED ITS LIKE A HOT POCKET
    OP: JUST SITTING THERE SHITTILY
    OP: FILLED WITH ****IN ****
    OP: GOD DAMMIT
    OK: ok
    OP: DONT YOU ****ING OK ME
    OP: WHY THE **** DIDNT YOU TRY TO STOP THEM OR ANYTHING
    OK: should i have? i mean, they really didnt like you.
    OK: would it have been the right thing to do to force them to play with us rather than let them go with people they actually care about?
    OP: **** YOU MAN
    OP: OF COURSE YOU SHOULDNT HAVE FORCED THEM TO STAY
    OP: BUT YOU SHOULDNT HAVE JSUT ****IGN LET THEM LEAVE EITHER
    OP: THE ****
    driuneotrleracrsprite began eVOCing group
    OP: OK WHO THE **** ARE YOU?
    OP: ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE ****ERS THAT SENT ME US THE GAME ONLY TO BUTT IN AND **** WITH US AFTERWARDS
    ???sprite: noatt alnlma. iesud tboea peokylyiauuejstlr. iwcaaastluly thfeirsfotrm ourpalnetto etrheetaegmn.
    OP: OH THATS JUST ****ING GREAT.
    OP: COME TO TROLL US OR SOMETHIN KID?
    OP: HOWD YOU EVEN GET A HOLD OF THIS CHAT THING
    ???sprite: bstuhit whayetinwre adnwinom astepri. iscotol tuohgh. ieevsen tfraehskuthcet pusautllin tihiospiston aeedivlasesonn tohhdregseot. phtitensneerytsti. whaed tusodhiigcbsssiin andsigues nseomuwppsoid togo adfytdinawnao comebatcko owuorrld and esratohnesssiteena tgirioeptnpyddilbpetrhuopestetlor. itdoveoennknw.
    OK: dude. we cant understand you.
    OP: FOR ****S SAKE
    OP: SPEAK ENGLISH
    OP: I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR ****ING TONGUE CLICKS AND FINGER SNAPS OR WHATEVER THE **** IT IS YOURE DOING
    ???sprite: iustppeossd teokmame rfllwpeanyurolaed awosmeetoo btuidk. suondslikea bcobhofngnuloa toem. tosgenrtehnihi cnanfid idgkwnemolyne taihsnanyyatthsg aobtuiths wohliehtng. somjisut kdinogfiong wtiith. showatrayeou gupyutso?
    OK: bro. i don't think he understands. but besides that... one of those meteors are getting awefully close to my house.
    OP: THEN GET THE HELL OUT OF THER? JESUS CHRIST MAN
    OK: bro. i totally would, but i forgot to charge my laptop.
    OK: i'm only at six percent and i can't even find my charger
    OK: this sucks man
    OK: looks like im going to die without even being able to tell you all my true feelings haha
    OK: idk. is that some kind of poetic justice or is it just sad?
    originalKillswitch ceased eVOCing group
    OP: NO
    OP: DONT YOU ****ING LEAVE ME
    ???sprite: oh. yucanot utmrddeasenn. wetydumhaoaon ynneadautourdsctnme? inaepfpsemigkrcet eslbhdasugyunomsies. soeruisly.
    OP: SHUT THE **** UP SPRITE THING
    OP: MY BEST ****ING FRIEND
    ???sprite: oh sthi. ldklbrdeuookoiusyy jsugottthi.
    OP: YEAH NO ****
    OP: I DONT KNOW WHAT TO ****ING DO MAN
    ???sprite: skyrcobuyrurugoytluo. iamithailrkendy kndioovfer ttwhaelihthngo. ppeoleide. iegustsis puhaictmentetivebylr. ipoatngotshgipen aendwhaevno reeooprverwalit soahwteevr. fcuk it.
    OP: YEAH IM SURE THAT WAS SOMETHING REAL ****IN INSPIRATIONAL
    OP: TOO BAD I CANT ****ING UNDERSTAND WHAT YOURE SAYING YOU SAD SACK OF ****
    ???sprite: mibayef yuoanrwaay youcouinldfd trhemeaematsgs' nagaexnrtstted leivhmohgtrhuet.
    ???sprite: inema, tahtis knoidmfy wlaneopligbh.
    OP: ****
    OP: NO I CANT DO THIS
    OP: I WILL NOT SPEND MY DYING MOMENTS LISTENING TO YOUR SHITTY GIBBERISH
    OP: **** YOU
    OP: IM GOING OUT TO FIND SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE THE LAST OF MY LIFE
    OP: MAYBE ILL BE ABLE TO FIND SOMEONE FROM THE NEXT GAME AND TRY TO HOP ON BOARD WITH THEM
    OP: AS LONG AS I DONT HAVE TO ****ING DEAL WITH YOU
    oppaiPansu ceased eVOCing group
    ???sprite: :(
    ???sprite: gseutsis bactktohe eeykmdrsanpts frome
    ???sprite ceased eVOCing group
    temporalTarget, odiumLeviathan, courageousCanine, crimsonAllegory, nacreousChampion, rhetoricalSymphony, reclusiveReverie, impurrfectSTraggler, monstrousMoss and virulentErudite were eVOCd to group chat
    DR: Alright, I'm going to make this as simple as possible.
    DR: You are literally the last hope we have.
    DR: We've already tried a bunch of different groups and had intended to leave you all for last, but time is running out.
    DR: There was supposed to be another group before we contacted you, but due to the performance of prior groups we decided to go ahead with our ace in the hole
    DR: You all have a very simple list of tasks.
    DR: Step one is to connect with each other. Unlike the other groups, not all of you know each other. So two people are going to be stuck connecting with someone you don't know.
    DR: Figure out who it is, and get to lovin them cause they'll be your partners for the rest of the game.
    DR: Once you've connected with them, deploy the stuff at the top of the screen.
    DR: Don't waste time reading all the previous groups attempts. They're mostly stupidity and hormones run amuck.
    DR: So anyways, once you deploy the stuff hit the alchemiter as hard as you can on top.
    DR: A sprite will pop out. Now be sure that you don't put something weird or stupid into it, but also don't put anything too cool in it either.
    DR: You want it to be nice and plain
    DR: After you've taken care of that, use the pre punched card and the other things and you know what
    DR: nevermind
    DR: I have faith in you guys.
    DR: Surely you'll be able to figure it out.
    DR: anyways, see ya on the other side kiddos!

PESTER!

Pesterchum

ChumHandle
    ChumHandle
    ChumHandle
    ChumHandle
    ChumHandle
    ChumHandle
    ChumHandle
    ChumHandle
    ChumHandle
    ChumHandle
    ChumHandle
    ChumHandle
    ChumHandle
    ChumHandle
    ChumHandle
    ChumHandle
    ChumHandle
    ChumHandle
    ChumHandle

Astra Story ★ OOC
    ADD
    PESTER!
    Astra Story ★ OOC
    BLOCK

Mood:
    Astra Story ★ OOC

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    /me abruptly revives as if she was a co-GM (actually she probably is)

OKAY PEOPLE TIME TO POST!

You can all get in touch with whoever's gonna get you into the Medium (or you'll be the server part) and just start interacting and placing machines and jumping over burning trees and all that jazz people do when they're about to be saved by SBURB.

As long as we stick to the planned chain, it actually doesn't matter who enters first or last. We are a circle, we can connect at any time. Perhaps it is just simplest to wait for Gunner and Aiden though. Before entering. But not before posting about just anything!

/me goes to have Ashling fight some robot

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    adventure said:
    Omicron said:
    DLMuerte said:
    Davepetasprite^2 said:
    Candy said:

To those of you still left in the game, there is a new post to get us back on track. Read it all or don't at all. Just know that we are starting over back at the time when Rika was going to connect with aiden. Now she will be connecting with someone else, so figure out between yourselves who wants to do what now. We are the only 6 still in this as of now. https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9182603#post9182603

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Well then it's time for the important discussion once again:

Who's bringing who now?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well then it's time for the important discussion once again:

Who's bringing who now?
    i'm bringing gunner in, then a lot of idek, then at the end alvey brings me in.

smexy_mudkip

Competitive n00b
    Years
    Welp, I apparently have now joined the tension as Danyis, the Maid of Blood. I am at your service. Just kidding, I'm sitting here waiting to actually be able to do something. So I should run around as Spades Slick and...smash clocks or something.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I'm gonna take that by this quote from the Astra Story IC:
    There they stood afront the black king that he had rooted against so many times. A towering mass of tentacles each adorned with rings, staves or other weapons.

And by this thing he sent me regarding the ???sprite:
    [15/04/2016 17:06:39] Candy: I guess I might have more time to think about him later on haha
    [15/04/2016 17:08:17] Alvey: ye. and you should think about prototyping twice before entry if you want wink wink nudge nudge
    [15/04/2016 17:08:51] Candy: sprite^2 huh...?

And by this confirmation:
    [8:29:33] Candy: i just realized that i have to make a sprite^2
    [8:29:36] Candy: no more cheesing out of the legs with ghostly ones
    [8:55:25] Merlin: just cheese it out by making one prototype a ghost themed object :P
    [8:55:50] Candy: I don't have one of those
    [8:55:57] Alvey: It's already a tentacle monster
    [8:56:05] Alvey: Squiggly legs
    [8:56:18] Candy: waitasec did he accidentally bumped into a horrorterror?
    [8:56:26] Candy: oh boy
    [8:56:26] Alvey: :)

I think our GM really wants to kill us all with a Black King prototyped with a Horrorterror.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    wow we are SLOW aren't we.

I say whoever has got time/energy to post, post! Even if it's just a snippet of 100 words in a chatlog (8

Back