• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

back...again.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
  • um i haven't been on in a year. just came back to drop by and hopefully make new friends.

i looking for people to play overwatch and destiny with :o i like video games and pokemon.
    dont be shy to say hi!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Welcome back Kotone! I came back to PC earlier this year after awhile away as well. It's hard to stay away from this place, isn't it? ^_^

I haven't got into Overwatch or Destiny yet, but they seem like a lot of fun and I hope I get the opportunity soon. Pokémon of course is an obvious interest of mine, and probably everyone else on the forums. xD

Years
  • Welcome back to PC! We have a lot of new regulars around, you can meet a lot of us on the PC Discord, if you aren't already there.
    I hope you enjoy yourself! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome back! Seems like a fairly large influx of veteran users coming back after a year's hiatus. I just returned to PC myself yesterday!

Seeing as you probably know the ropes around here, if you ever want to chat feel free to VM me! :)

See you around the forums!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • um i haven't been on in a year. just came back to drop by and hopefully make new friends.

i looking for people to play overwatch and destiny with :o i like video games and pokemon.
    dont be shy to say hi!

Welcome back to PC :) I've seen you around before but I don't believe we've ever talked before.

Unfortunately I don't play Overwatch and Destiny but I'm sure you will find people you can play with. I do play Pokemon though, what's your favorite Pokemon?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome back to PC! It seems many veteran users are making a return which is great! I'm not too into Pverwatch but I do play a game or two here and there when I get tired of the others that I play on a regular basis. Feel free to join our Discord server and chat with other members too. Enjoy yourself :D

userdamname

Just use your name!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2017
    Welcome back! I'm also back from a hiatus but I got school and driving and finding a job but it feels good to be back!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    um i haven't been on in a year. just came back to drop by and hopefully make new friends.

dont be shy to say hi!
    Hey there, I remember you c: How do you like the "new" PC?

Back