• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Heeeeey ;) (Cause that wasn't creepy at all >>)

How did you stumble across the legend that is Sir Terry Pratchet? Like, most people I've spoken to don't know who he is outside of England (Just saying, The Amazing Maurice is the best :P) Also, did you know he's died recently?

How does adult stuff like making your own doctors appointments and stuff make you feel? (Cause I have to deal with it too now)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Heeeeey ;) (Cause that wasn't creepy at all >>)
    ;) ;)

How did you stumble across the legend that is Sir Terry Pratchet? Like, most people I've spoken to don't know who he is outside of England (Just saying, The Amazing Maurice is the best :P) Also, did you know he's died recently?
    So the thing is, I picked up Good Omens once when I was ditching class in the library cause it happened to be right next to me and looked interesting. Loved it, but didn't really think about finding more by either of the authors. Then like a year later my mom bought TCOM and FoC for my stepdad at a thrift shop or something? He didn't like them but I read them and was intrigued. And as per my obsessive nature, I then read every single Pratchett book I could find. Which ended up being all of them. And buying all of them. Even like, Science of Discworld series and Nanny Ogg's Cookbook and a few maps and things.
    Monstrous Regiment 4 best ever tho :P

Yeah, I did know that. It's really sad, both because I adored him and his work and because not too long before one of my other creative idols (Monty Oum) passed away. :(
    How does adult stuff like making your own doctors appointments and stuff make you feel? (Cause I have to deal with it too now)
    SUCKS ASS YO
    I hate talking on phones. I hate scheduling things. I hate working low wage retail. But I can't force myself through college so I will never have a good job. Being an adult is the worst thing to ever happen. I had to open a new bank account today and apply for a credit card. The banker was super cool though; we basically spent an hour talking about literature and philosophy and media analysis and current events and social justice stuff. So I mean it would have sucked ass had I gotten any other banker probably haha.

Circuit

Years
    I only found out he'd died when my cousin's came over here and brought an English newspaper with them. I was shocked, and quite sad for a few days after. I have a particular connection with the illness he suffered; Alzheimer's. Have you ever experienced anyone suffer from Alzheimer's?

What's wrong with college? Is it education that bothers you, or something else? Have you considered an apprenticeship?

REAL LIFE FTW d(-__-d) ???

What philosophical stuff do you enjoy discussing?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I only found out he'd died when my cousin's came over here and brought an English newspaper with them. I was shocked, and quite sad for a few days after. I have a particular connection with the illness he suffered; Alzheimer's. Have you ever experienced anyone suffer from Alzheimer's?
    It runs in the family. I didn't really know any of my family that suffered it, but I've listened to my grandpa talk about how it affected his dad. And it's horrible.
    What's wrong with college? Is it education that bothers you, or something else? Have you considered an apprenticeship?
    The fact that I can't force myself to play that game? I'm a highly anxious perfectionist. I can't do things if they aren't going to be done perfectly. I'm a procrastinator and I can't force myself to make time for shit that stresses me out. And then I stress out about it. And then I get behind and give up entirely. Also the fact that the price of college is horrendously high and that anything I want to learn I can do myself? But nobody will care unless you flag a lil piece of paper in front of their face to get you a job that isn't customer service.

Apprenticeships aren't a thing anymore. At least, not outside of manual labor.
    REAL LIFE FTW d(-__-d) ???
    ye
    What philosophical stuff do you enjoy discussing?
    Uhh, religions and differences and culture and how it all is actually meaningless. (ʘ‿ʘ✿)

Years
    hi hi anna
    bad

What would you do if you knew you would die tomorrow?

Favorite food? (idr if this was asked)

What is the worst thing you have ever done?

What is the best thing you have ever done?

What is something that you wish everyone knew about you?

Circuit

Years
    Where do you like to spend your free time?

What do you like to do mostly in your free time?

Also, what is your biggest fear?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Do you have any pets?
    bad

How was party?
    bad

Draw me like one of your french girls?
    bad

Years
    Why are cats better than dogs?

What is the most trouble you've gotten into?

How was party?
    bad

Draw me a cat pls :3

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    part 1! will get the others done soon~

hi hi anna
    bad
    bad

What would you do if you knew you would die tomorrow?
    bad

do the sex or something?
    Favorite food? (idr if this was asked)
    bad

What is the worst thing you have ever done?
    bad

I've done a lot of bad shit over the years but for myself, probably not doing well in high school.
    What is the best thing you have ever done?
    bad

For myself, joining PC probably!
    What is something that you wish everyone knew about you?
    bad

That I'm easily influenced, bad at saying no, and am pretty bad with impulse control. Probably explains a lot.
    Where do you like to spend your free time?
    bad

internet
    What do you like to do mostly in your free time?
    bad

...internet
    Also, what is your biggest fear?
    bad

Probably being alone in life. Like, I don't need a significant other, but like. Not having a support network? That'd be awful.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    You have a really interesting username, which is obviously way better than my shitty username : )))))

If you were given a healing factor which allowed you to live as long as you want since it regenerates the human cells that would usually die off due to aging, would you want to have it? Be able to live for hundred of years and still feel in your current 20's?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Hi Anna, I just wanna start of by saying I really like the fact that you're so active in A&D, because it's my favorite section :)

Who is your favorite artist?

Which art style do you like the most?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    HELLO EVERYONE i wish i had time to draw for you but life is hella hectic ://

Do you have any pets?
    bad

How was party?
    bad

Draw me like one of your french girls?
    bad
    Our house has two cats called Mira and Tweety!

Party was pretty chill. I don't get drunk and the two other people banged while Denzel and I were slep. -_-

someday
    Why are cats better than dogs?

What is the most trouble you've gotten into?

How was party?
    bad

Draw me a cat pls :3
    because they are more independent and dont smell as bad

idk i havent ever gotten into like legal trouble???

we played project M and that was sweet
    >(^x^)<
    You have a really interesting username, which is obviously way better than my shitty username : )))))

If you were given a healing factor which allowed you to live as long as you want since it regenerates the human cells that would usually die off due to aging, would you want to have it? Be able to live for hundred of years and still feel in your current 20's?
    Thank you haha it's just that lame town in Kalos lol

Nah. I don't want to have everyone leave me. I'd rather have the ability just to pause life for like an hour a day.

Anna!

Just wondered, are the dinners you get in exchange for tutoring nice?
    c:
    I mean they're okay lol it's food
    Hi Anna, I just wanna start of by saying I really like the fact that you're so active in A&D, because it's my favorite section :)

Who is your favorite artist?

Which art style do you like the most?
    I wish I could be more active because gosh busy but I adore A&D a lot <3

synnesai & llorstel right now. always adore Signomi and Ana and Jo tho

round western cartoon style? Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Bee&Puppycat, Bravest Warriors

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    idk if you've been keeping up with pokemon but

what is your opinion of the XY group as a whole? do you think the dynamics are really working?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    idk if you've been keeping up with pokemon but

what is your opinion of the XY group as a whole? do you think the dynamics are really working?

man if only i knew. i havent been watching since like. before serena actually got to perform? i wish i had time :(

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    How's life lately Anna?
    I got a name change so you might you remember me as Fiery Dash/Makoto.

Hope all is well! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back