• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
    You seem like a really fun and interesting person, but I'd imagine having anxiety issues must be pretty tough. What do you do to relieve your anxiety?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    You seem like a really fun and interesting person, but I'd imagine having anxiety issues must be pretty tough. What do you do to relieve your anxiety?
    aw thank u <3

weeeell mainly it just comes down to actually taking my meds regularly. but when i'm really overwhelmed for whatever reason it just ends up being a day to hole up, cuddle with cats/boyf, sleep, and read a book? reading is my best distraction and has always been my primary check-out method. once i get into the story i hyperfocus haha.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Did you miss PC while it was down? What did you do instead?
    it's kinda weird because like... when pc is up i do my check in and then go about my day etc. but when it's down it's all im thinking about? i messed with waybackmachine for a while, jumped between all of my pc-related skype groups, hung out in irc a bit... mostly i did tourneys on battle server tho :D that was fun. except for 6v6 metro randa that is so shit

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    1) Do you think that there should be more "warrior-ish" and "assassin-esque" female characters in video games rather than just more "pretty looking medics"?

2) If you were elected to be the leader of a raiding party, what would be your main rules and regulations towards your fellow raiders.

3) Should the next pokemon game have official voice acting?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Hi Anna!

What does the lock screen on your phone look like?
    What time did you wake up this morning?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back