• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    How's life lately Anna?
    I got a name change so you might you remember me as Fiery Dash/Makoto.

Hope all is well! :)
    Oh it's been busy as all get out. Moving, dropping job, looking for new one, friends, boyfriend, learning to adult, etc. :/

Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse or drive a car?
    Bike! It's faster than walking but still under own power. Horses are fine for country but not the city. Cars are hard for me spatially and cause anxiety about not everything being under my control.

Reactions: Sun

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Oh it's been busy as all get out. Moving, dropping job, looking for new one, friends, boyfriend, learning to adult, etc. :/

Bike! It's faster than walking but still under own power. Horses are fine for country but not the city. Cars are hard for me spatially and cause anxiety about not everything being under my control.

Cheer up and smile, buddy! :) It's almost the big day too!

How are you going to celebrate it this year? I recall you went camping last year, it wouldnt hurt to camp again if time allows you to.

I hope all is going to be well with you. Take care!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Cheer up and smile, buddy! :) It's almost the big day too!

How are you going to celebrate it this year? I recall you went camping last year, it wouldnt hurt to camp again if time allows you to.

I hope all is going to be well with you. Take care!
    Well my mom's taking me out tomorrow, Dad's coming up on Friday, and then I'm... leaving for a mission trip lmao how am I never at home for my birthday. I almost don't want to go though because there are still so many things I have to do around the house augh.

Reactions: Sun

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Do you favour PC's or Mac's more and why?
    Do you like Gundam?
    PC. I've grown up with them more because Macs are hella expensive and whatever. They seem to be better for artists though.

I never really was interested in Gundam enough to form an opinion on it either way haha.

Years
    annaaa

If you could meet three people from PC irl, who would you pick and why?

What are some movies that you would recommend?

Are you going to come back to the Minecraft server?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    annaaa

If you could meet three people from PC irl, who would you pick and why?

What are some movies that you would recommend?

Are you going to come back to the Minecraft server?
    Oh gosh I want to meet so many of you ;; but priority goes to uh. Shawn, you, and wobbu or juno idkkk

The Pirate Movie yeaaaah

Aw man I hope. Once life stabilizes I think :/

Years
    If you could live in any other US state, what would it be and why?

Would you be ok with me stealing your cat?

What is your favorite fruit? Is it an anna banana?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    If you could live in any other US state, what would it be and why?

Would you be ok with me stealing your cat?

What is your favorite fruit? Is it an anna banana?
    Texas, in like a vacation town lol. I like Port Aransas a lot.

NO MY CAT

I like mangoes a hell of a lot actually haha.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    hey anna how's life been these past few weeks?

you still watching the anime?

any thoughts about how the PokéAni forum has been this past year?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    hey anna how's life been these past few weeks?

you still watching the anime?

any thoughts about how the PokéAni forum has been this past year?

I GOT SICK AND WENT TO IOWA
    ROAD TRIPS SUCK
    IOWA IS NOT INTERESTING

AND I HAVE BECOME SUPER ACTIVE IN WoPC IT IS GREAT

i am watching the anime but not the XY anime i have watched some movies and some DP lately because DP is wonderful

and i havent... been looking at the ani forum lately :( i like what you do with CotM and it looks like you've been getting an impressive amount of activity in there! :D

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I'm gonna ask again because you didn't seem to give the right answer: what is your favorite WoPC region?

When did you first start drawing?

Is Welcome to Night Vale still a thing? I head a few of those back in the day but I'm not sure... :c

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I'm gonna ask again because you didn't seem to give the right answer: what is your favorite WoPC region?

When did you first start drawing?

Is Welcome to Night Vale still a thing? I head a few of those back in the day but I'm not sure... :c
    my fav region is WPCNN

uhhhh drawing in general? probably started drawing pokémon back when i was like eight. definitely remember a lot of pikachu in my life. and a leafeon that i drew long before sinnoh existed lol. but drawing humans well did not come till like. a few years ago. and animals are kind of iffy. pokemon i can do somewhat ok.
    really ive just been drawing casually forever and sometimes have a bout of intense focus where i actually develop skills. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yeah it is! im not great at keeping up with it but it's still rad. they finished a big arc in june and went on hiatus for august but they're back now~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back