• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bank Account

droomph

weeb
Years
  • And yes, you can share your account number if you so wish :p

How much do you have in your bank account? How much can you actually use? How much are you willing to use?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I have like ten dollars in my checking account. I have no problem with using mine because as far as I know there are no fees that I have to pay. Not sure if it's because my mom uses the bank because the bank is affiliated with the company she works for or something but yeah.

Sirfetch’d

I actually have quite a bit in my savings that I received from birthdays and graduation that I am saving up for a new car with. I am not sure of the exact amount, but it is close to $2,000. I only have around $200 in my checking account though as I am a spender and whatever I put in there goes very quickly :x

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • I have like, $500 or so. I wish I had more though. So does everyone! I only use my debit card when I need to. I don't like using it much. I prefer cash because then I know my limit and how much I have to spend. I'm always afraid of not having enough money or they not accept my card or something.

People say cash is out but I still like using it. For big purchases no, but for small ones then yes.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • I use 2 different banks. Total is somewhere around 11k. I use as little as possible. I'm saving it up for a bad ass truck.

Years
  • I have around $3000 with no job as I'm currently on scholarship. With every bit of shopping for food, eating, and filling up gas $3000 seems just so little.

Silais

That useless reptile
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Only about $300 right now. That's quite a bit for me, honestly. I used to live off $100 a month last year as a freshman so being a sophomore I have a bit more cash to spend; although I'm trying to save it more.

Years
  • Around $2700 or so. A good chunk will be wasted when I go to visit my boyfriend for vacation but yeah, I'm a saver. Trips aside, I wouldn't spend much of it at all!

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2020
    I have a few k in there. I'm not much of a cash splasher, I hate spending a lot of money. When it does come to buying things though, I'll only try to buy the best quality product for the cheapest price possible.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    I've got around $1,500 in my account, but I've spent over $2,500 on a new computer a couple weeks ago. I'm hoping that it arrives soon...

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • I have a healthy sum of money in my account. The reason being is because I don't have a car (yet), haven't studied anything after graduating high school, work long hours and I'm not really a fan of going out...

Years
  • I have K's. Much of that is invested in savings accounts until I learn how to personal finance, but I've got a couple as liquid. I also have a line of credit.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I do have a bank account, but I rarely find myself saving any money into it. d: Every week when I get my paycheck, I tend to give about forty-percent of my money away to my parents so that they'd have an easier time to pay their bills and mortgage. The next thirty-percent (yup, thirty) of my money go towards my car, which I use every day when going to either work or college. And the rest of my money are spent on other things, such as clothes, video games, and food.

Right now, I'd say I have about five-hundred and eighty dollars saved on my bank account. It may seem like a lot of money to some people, but honestly, it isn't. If I ever start spending them, then my bank would become empty within only a day or two. D:

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Banks, koff~

Found out one of my bank accounts was systematically being cleaned out by the bank themselves. 'Maintenance fees' and such BS. I'd consider clocking them, but that'd just get me into trouble and I won't get my money they stole from me back. They're going to charge me for hanging onto my money? I wonder how many knives you could fit in that manager's fat belly before his intestines spilled out onto the floor. I don't think I'll be using banks again anytime soon. I'll be closing out that account and withdrawing all my money for safe keeping. Banks. When was it okay for banks to charge me for holding my money? I hope all their children get brain rot and early onset Alzheimers so they forget who their parents are. That is how much I hate them. Maintenance fees, pssh. Honestly, how hard is it for a computer to remember a number, koffi~

Edit: just got a call from the bank as soon as I posted this. They'll be giving back my money.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I have a bank account, yes. I ain't telling ya how much I have in there. :P And yeah, I use it frequently. :)

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I have like 4 accounts lol
    In total, I believe I have around $2k between them. Which I had more, but I was paying for my college out of pocket for two years with no financial aid. So it'd be a lot more if I didn't go to college haha

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2013
    What an interesting topic ha!
    I don't know. Between my saving and checking, a few thousand.

Years
  • I used to have 8k but I've been unemployed since March (It's horrible) and I also lost a lot on someone I thought was a friend. I now have about 5,500.

Back