• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bank Account

Years
  • The only reason I stated how much I had is because no one here knows who I am and therefore I don't risk anything by answering the question of the thread. I wouldn't tell my friends or family.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Some people are just more open about stuff like that, because of different reasons. I can see why people are more open about something like this, although I don't know if I'd be so open myself.

That being said, I don't have a bank account. I should probably work on that.

Years
  • I do have my own bank account, but it's only currently a savings account and I am not sure how much I have in it at the moment because it's just been seldom used by my parents for depositing checks sent to me for Christmas/my birthday throughout the years.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    Around $1400. I'm not supposed to use any of it but I might use all of it what with JOBLESSNESS and stuff.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I don't have a bank account because at the moment I have no need for one cause I don't get enough money on a regular basis that's worth putting on the side. When I get a job though I will be starting up a bank account to be able to get my pay check directly deposited. I did have a savings account, until my dad switched banks and had to close my and my brothers account to close his bank account. When I had one I believe I had about 10 dollars in it iirc.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • My goodness. Right now I only have about $30 in my bank and I don't think that it's going to increase anytime soon because I recently lost my job.

How am I able to buy Pokemon X and Y with that amount? ;_;

My bank account is like an onion. I open it and I cry.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I won't say exactly but I have over 5 figures in mine. I juswt splashed out on the red and blue pokemon 3DS though as well... They look to good so my account took a minor hit xD.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • How much do you have in your bank account?
    In my checking account? $284.43. Savings is my business alone.

How much can you actually use?
    $784.43 because I have a $500 overdraft limit, but I prefer to not dip into that because the courtesy pay fees are $35 apiece and they add up quickly.

How much are you willing to use?
    Like $80, I guess. My utility bill is due iiiiinnn...8 days, and I forgot the total but it's somewhere between $150 and $200 because I refuse to stop running the AC, but I want to pay that off with my checking account balance so I don't have to dip into my overdraft or savings.

Years
  • I currently have my bank accounts set up so that my paycheck goes directly into my savings account, and I only transfer money into my checking account when I need it. But since I tend to be pretty frugal and only spend when I absolutely need to, there's only about $50 in my checking account, which is enough in case of emergency.

Back