• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bard's Vanilla Mafia

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • let me preface by saying im drunk yeet
    but my cureent scum reads are in order

wiicked
    rainbow
    ullion
    kiyo/mcd
    superjolt
    me

so im going to put on a [Lynch] Wiicked and? hope for the best?

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • No worries.

I'm simply trying to figure out how my entire scumread is based on me adding a sentence to my statement. If someone could answer that question satisfactorily I would be eternally grateful, but I don't see that happening. Kiyo mentioned my ties to Ullion, but he cast the second vote for me, and why would someone in mafia with me be that willing to vote for me that soon when he can argue his way out of it?

That tells me that one of you two are mafia like I said before, either that or you just really chose poorly. But that doesn't change the fact that everyone bought into it and that's just sad.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Well I hope you learned your lesson from Kiyo's blunder. Seriously, how is adding a sentence scummy? Honestly?

Wicked3DS

Years
  • I'd also like to inquire about what the "inno thing to do" means, because I was inno and I apparently did the opposite, so that's not exactly cut and dry is it?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Good game, mafia. Especially Superjolt. Very well played! What made you decide on your vendetta against me?

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Fun facts:

Rainbow never joined the mafia chat. Idk why.
    Yeah how could you Rainbow, Ullion and I were waiting for you :( </3

Maybe he was ashamed to be a vanilla because his name was too colorful?
    Good game, mafia. Especially Superjolt. Very well played! What made you decide on your vendetta against me?
    Figured it might be a little suspicious if both me and Ullion tried to push Wiicked (who was definitely the easier mislynch), Kiyo was probably the toughest ML so figured going for you was less suspicious, and left me more open to bus Rainbow if things started to swing that way
    I'd also like to inquire about what the "inno thing to do" means, because I was inno and I apparently did the opposite, so that's not exactly cut and dry is it?
    Even though I was scum in this game, I think I can explain :) (see spoiler)
    Spoiler:

This was a good game! I do think town made a couple of big mistakes though:

The first was lynching Pecilia, I did really think the reasoning for that was bad and thought Pecilia was kind of obv-town (actually might have been a little nervous later if Pecilia had survived D1). And then there was also Doof outing Anna on D2, made things much easier for us knowing who to avoid killing :P

Fun fact: I almost changed my mind about who to kill N1, I was realllly close to to changing my mind to Anna at the last second (didn't say anything about this in the scum chat tho lol)

Speaking of Anna
    zap pls why u gotta be so sus all the time ;;

lol ulli rely on me for reads all u like but im kinda dumb so yknow. maybe not.

um yeah what do we know? ive heard MCD is usually more insightful, maybe. kiyo has been confused all game and i think thats v strange? maybe kiyo is just off as heck idk. superjolt has been v helpful. rainbow suspiciously vote'n'go. idk what to think about wiicked? and ulli was v calm about pointing out the misinterpretation of yesterdays roleblock. idk if hes normally more defensive or not? like the only reason i would be so calm in that situation is if i was the roleblocker and knew that i had done up NK. but thats me and im not good at mafia so!
    Nooo Anna you were pretty good this game! You were actually pretty much right about Ullion for most of the game and I think you put up a decent defense when you were arguing with him on D2. I think you just need to be a little more confident about your reads and stuff :)

Back