• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Base Stats of a Human

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
  • I'm stealing this off GameFAQs.

I've always been a little curious to see where a person would fall on the scale. We've obviously got a place; faster than Slugma, slower than Ninjask. Stronger than Happiny, weaker than Machamp.

So where do you think we'd be?

So post whatever you think the base stats of a human are. Special attack is probably 0 unless our race suddenly evolves and gain the ability to fire projectiles.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Here's what I think:
    HP: 70
    Attack: 50-60 (for a kid); 90-100 (for an adult)
    Defense: 70
    Special Attack: 10
    Special Defense: 50
    Speed: depends (50 for untrained; 95-100 for people who train for speed)

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • depends on the person. just like pokemon there are different types of humans, atheletes, trained soldiers, etc

but on average i would say humans have the same base stats of machop

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Oh-kay, let's see :

HP : 80-90 (200+ for overwheight people, 50 for very slim ones).
    Attack : 50-60 (for a kid), 90-110 (adults), 170-200 (for boxers, wrestlers, etc.)
    Defense : 50-60.
    Sp. Attack : 5 (for normal persons), 40 (for psychos and stuff). We can't aim higher here. v_v
    60 if you're throwing rocks. lol.
    Sp. Def. : 10 (how can we even defend ourselves from stuff ?)
    Speed : 70-80, 100-150 if you're trained.

As you can see, I tried varying it up. But it still depends on the person.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Results will vary from individual to individual, but I think the average human will be something like:

HP: 50
    Atk: 50
    Def: 50
    Sp.Atk: 10
    Sp.Def: 30
    Spd: 50

Project.

Tarot reading;
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    Humans are relatively weak creatures, simply relying on technology. Therefore we have some form of Special Attack. I think humans could be as a Weak "Arceus" because we can use technology to our benefit. Slap a computer plate onto them.

But just for regular human;
    HP: 45
    Attack: 40
    Defense: 30
    Sp. Attack: 5
    Sp. Defense: 10
    Speed: 35

Total: 110.
    Sunkern's is 180.

Humans aren't really a good Pokemon. Here's a good Person moveset;

Human @Leftovers
    Adamant Nature
    - Wish
    - Tackle
    - Flatter
    - Pay Day

Humans do not fare well in the NU metagame. Its lackluster stats can bring it down, as well as its insufficient movepool. The best you can do it Flatter the enemy, and hope with Pay Day. Its mediocre stats are equal to a level 30 Wailmer, but its always worth a try. Humans are an excellent lead in the Uber metagame, being able to confuse the enemy into thinking that they're stupid. Then they will spam walling moves until you ruin the fun with your Glameow, that must always be paired up with a Human for possible success.

Humans have an unique type that is weak to:
    Spoiler:

liketoys0000

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2011
    Here's what I think:
    HP: 70
    Attack: 50-60 (for a kid); 90-100 (for an adult)
    Defense: 70
    Special Attack: 10
    Special Defense: 50
    Speed: depends (50 for untrained; 95-100 for people who train for speed)

it seems reasonable,I support you

Years
  • Humans are relatively weak creatures, simply relying on technology. Therefore we have some form of Special Attack. I think humans could be as a Weak "Arceus" because we can use technology to our benefit. Slap a computer plate onto them.

But just for regular human;
    HP: 45
    Attack: 40
    Defense: 30
    Sp. Attack: 5
    Sp. Defense: 10
    Speed: 35

Total: 110.
    Sunkern's is 180.

Humans aren't really a good Pokemon. Here's a good Person moveset;

Human @Leftovers
    Adamant Nature
    - Wish
    - Tackle
    - Flatter
    - Pay Day

Humans do not fare well in the NU metagame. Its lackluster stats can bring it down, as well as its insufficient movepool. The best you can do it Flatter the enemy, and hope with Pay Day. Its mediocre stats are equal to a level 30 Wailmer, but its always worth a try. Humans are an excellent lead in the Uber metagame, being able to confuse the enemy into thinking that they're stupid. Then they will spam walling moves until you ruin the fun with your Glameow, that must always be paired up with a Human for possible success.

Humans have an unique type that is weak to:
    Spoiler:
    The catch is that the human has a variety of exclusive items that help it fair well in battle. Human exclusive items include...

• Gun: Human nets one and only one free KO upon switching in.
    • Computer: Human gains access to its current opponent's summary.
    • Car: Essentially another smoke ball.
    • Lucky Charm: Human has double accuracy. Human's critical hit ratio is boosted.
    • Pokeball: Contains Pokemon that Human can use to fight for it. Human can hold up to 6 of these. Most Human use this item.

Last edited:

Project.

Tarot reading;
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    Special Attack should be zero. We don't have any elemental moves! Well, maybe +1 if you turn your saliva into a projectile. The ones I think that could be closest to humans (Normal and Fighting-types) don't work either, as we can't spontaneously combust, naturally shoot beams of destruction, or send forth surging fists...

Well, I guess we can use Stockpile, Swallow and Spit up!
    I think thats a special move.

Human-Exclusive Abilities

- Suicide: If the health of this Pokemon is less then 5%, they will automatically detonate a bomb and kill themselves and the enemy. (use with focus sash for best results.)
    - Doctorate Degree: If this pokemon has more then 50% health, their Special Attack and Special Defense are increased by 80%.
    - Manipulate: (female only); this pokemon automatically confuses, parylzes, and wraps the enemy upon contact.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Well, I guess we can use Stockpile, Swallow and Spit up!
    I think thats a special move.

Human-Exclusive Abilities

- Suicide: If the health of this Pokemon is less then 5%, they will automatically detonate a bomb and kill themselves and the enemy. (use with focus sash for best results.)
    - Doctorate Degree: If this pokemon has more then 50% health, their Special Attack and Special Defense are increased by 80%.
    - Manipulate: (female only); this pokemon automatically confuses, parylzes, and wraps the enemy upon contact.

OK, Spit Up would count (and Chatter and Hyper Voice), but still, a human's Special Attack would be small!

Years
  • Try this.

Human BS, best you can get as a trained soldier

HP: 50. We have kinda low bodily defenses
    Attack: 70. Because if you're something like Bruce Lee you can beat a Sunkern into a pulp.
    Defense: 40. Face it, we're weak. The best we can hope for is a nearby tree or boulder.
    Sp. Attack: 5. We can throw rocks, amiright?
    Sp. Def: 0. NADA
    Speed: 25. Because we can outrun a Machop, but I'm sure a Pichu would easily conquer us in this area.

BST: 190. So we are stronger than Sunkern, but otherwise we're dead.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • I'm just sayin'

Chuck Norris:
    HP: 999
    ATK: 999
    DEF: 999
    Sp.ATK: 999
    Sp.DEF: 999
    SPD: 999

But for the average human:
    HP: 45 (Life is fragile)
    ATK: 35-60
    DEF: 25-55
    SP.ATK: 0
    SP.DEF: -200
    SPD: 50

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    everyone will probablly be diferent, skinny people (like me). Will have a low defense but a strong speed.
    But others who are bigger will have a strong defense and low speed

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • If we are students at Hogwarts, we have high special attack. Physical, not so much. And I disagree with larger people having higher HP since that's a matter of energy rather than being based on size. For me personally, I think I'd be:

HP: 200 (I'm chuck full of energy!)
    Attack: 150 (I have Crunch lolol)
    Defense: 135 (I can take a hit despite being skinny)
    Special Attack: 10 (SPIT! BLOOD!)
    Special Defense: 10 (GUNS!)
    Speed: 110 (Run Forrest run?)

I am super human beware ararahahahahghghfga

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol, spoilsport.

I reckon human baby would be the only pokémon with more evolution stages than Eevee xD

It could evolve into fat child, muscley child, speedy child, psychic child, reincarnation child (one who remember his past life, gets a ghost typing), etc. Then they could evolve into any form of adult, depending on where they evolve.

For example, here's some (slightly offensive) human stereotypes pokémon I've made up:
    Spoiler:

I thought I'd better stop there before I got too out of hand.

Back