• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle for Gotham - Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    @Johnny, sorry for being so quick to suspect you. Yesterday I only initially voted for you because you voted for Nimsy, not realizing you had been forced to vote for her, and changed it when Bard revealed that. Then, yesterday's bomb shenanigans seemed like a good bet to be a third party/mafia role power.

As for Denishinon, he replaced Milotic, who RR'd as Two Face way back on D1, so he's confirmed Rogue, but I understand why that was initially missed as that was a LONG time ago. I do believe you are correct that there are no "vanilla" roles left (if there were any to begin with).

I seem to recall Draskk claimed to be a Rogue but I can't remember if he said which one? Would like to hear from him on that.

@Bard, I'm not sure why you think Juno was tailored. There are 7 Defender roles listed in the OP. There are 7 dead Defenders in the players list (Ragman was converted to a Talon). There are three confirmed still alive, and I believe there were three conversions to the Defenders - Poison Ivy, Arkham Knight, and Dr. Kirk/Man-bat. So that math looks like it adds up to Juno being a Defender?

Anyway, I'm going to cast a vote for someone who seems to be laying low. Don't hate me.

[Kill] Ash

Im the ventriloquist AKA the crier

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm gonna hate since I'm p sure I said somewhere that I've haven't been on my laptop via no charger. :')

[ kill ] ketsuekiR cause doofs

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    I'm gonna hate since I'm p sure I said somewhere that I've haven't been on my laptop via no charger. :')

[ kill ] ketsuekiR cause doofs
    Hey Ash! Yeah I couldn't remember who was going around saying that.

Anyway, I still don't know why people are following Klippy's vote on Ketsu. He serves no one but himself, and I get the feeling he's vulnerable to lynch right now - i.e. there are no more WGs.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I am an ally of Bidoofs. If you read the Encyclopedia of Bidoof-Man, you'll see that the Bidoof that I am is a rogue Bidoof and not a defending Bidoof. Though my fur is pink, my words don't stink.

Also I can't go extinct. Not yet at least.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years

You hear a gunshot! Desishon is dead. He was a Rogue.

An orb glows from Draskk's body! [tier=t1]JohnnyMustang[/tier] is Solomon Grundy.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    BIDOOFS ARE SO AMAZING

JohnnyMustang as Solomon Grundy
    Bardothren as Batdoof
    Syndrome as the Riddler
    GlendaleYoung as ?
    KetsuekieR as ?
    Klippy claims Mad Hatter; semi-confirmed by everyone already believing I was
    Ash as ?
    jdthebud as ?
    GreyBidoof claims Killer Moth; semi-confirmed by Klippy
    Mana as ?

So...my three suspects are:
    KetsuekiR - did not roleclaim when I suspected/voted for him; still has given no real evidence that he's not a Defender
    jdthebud - Defended KetsuekiR, trying to turn the lynch around on me - why would he do that unless they were Defender-buddies?
    GlendaleYoung - voted for Ash despite the KetsuekiR vote chain already starting. Choosing not to vote for his ally?​

We assume there's only three left, Dr. Kirk, Batman, and Robin. Based solely on the reveals so far, the odds of KetsuekiR being a Defender is likely. jdthebud's sudden defense of Ketsue and attempt to turn it around on me supports that theory. The third Defender though, I'm not sure. Glendale liked jd's post about Ketsue, he's also voted for someone that isn't Ketsue.

I believe we have our three enemies, but we need to be confident in that. Bidoofs are nice.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
    Before jumping on the Ketsu Wagon, I would like like to ask why Mana hasn't been saying anything, like at all. He's normally pretty helpful when he's with the town.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Sorry, I know I've been pretty useless the last few phases. Busy few weeks.

Am I correct in thinking that if we don't get a defender we're close to a game over? Syn has won so won't count towards win ratios. 3 defenders, 4 rogues + misc third parties.

Years
    I wouldn't be so sure about me in your theory Klippy. I am just voting for who i think isn't a rogue and not letting a third party dictate my vote. i had a 12 hour shift i had to work last night and made a decision. as i have another 12 to work tonight and still am not going to let you, a third party, influence my vote. If they are defenders, and my suspicions about Ash are correct then they are only helping me in my quest. it would be the same if i voted your way and your not a rogue so whats the difference?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    If you're not a defender then all you have to do is role reveal. It's that simple.

Let's get some counter claim action going on or something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back