• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bay-kun Fan Club

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Whatever. XD Does he have other magical powers then? *Wonders if llama can grant wishes* XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Is my club dying!?!? ;__; Anyway, the internet at my Mom's house is still busted, which is why I wasn't at PC. =/ I was wondering, is anyone else bummed about losing post count? I went from about 1,220, to 740 something now. XD

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
  • Aw,it's okay Chiko.^^I brought it back.XD
    I hope the internet at your mom's house will get fixed soon^^We all really,really,really,miss you!*Especialy me*XD
    And I dunno why everyone is bummed out about post count.I hope you can make up for your lost post count,Chiko^^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    I hope it is fixed soon too. I hate only being online every other week. xD I also hope I can bring my post count back up to at least 1K. ^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • Oh, this club has been here so long and I haven't join *very very rude me*
    So I would like to join^^ Bayleef is very kind and cool person. And he has pretty banner XD

Back