• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Nexus would be great for updates and the stock Android experience, but unfortunately Verizon doesn't support it. Otherwise, I'd probably have one.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Dipu my noob translator is broken. >:
    And I'm pretty sure the Nexus 4 doesn't work on Metro PCS either...someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    (This is off topic but I just notice this section is now called Chit-Chat Cafe now. How fitting. Really fancy I'm liking it.)

But me too, I actually need a first phone. I hear good things about the Google Nexus and I really like how it looks so it's definitely on my list of possible first phones. That or the Sony Xperia Z cause I hear that's an awesome phone. As for carrier service , I'm likely picking T-Mobile cause my brother has that and really likes it.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    @AWsquared T-Mobile is pretty good if you live in a city where they have towers, but it sucks if you travel a lot or live in a small town. Where I am the service is great and I have LTE all over the city. As for phones, I have an iPhone 5C right now, but I'm missing my Nexus 4 a little bit.

Treecko

Years
    Yup, decided to drop the 'polls' bit. Glad to see you like it!
    It makes me think of this place as somewhere where you can just drink coffee on my computer and talk about random stuff. :3
    @AWsquared T-Mobile is pretty good if you live in a city where they have towers, but it sucks if you travel a lot or live in a small town. Where I am the service is great and I have LTE all over the city. As for phones, I have an iPhone 5C right now, but I'm missing my Nexus 4 a little bit.

I live in a big city so we have a good amount of towers so we get excellent 4g LTE coverage. My brother mainly got T-Mobile cause it has good coverage here and where he goes to college. (which is about 100 miles from my city.)

Years
    So I see more sections getting name changes... this is gonna take time to get used to, however I'm not sure how I'll adjust to GE being called Culture & Media again. Seems like I'm going back in time there.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I have two phone as of right now, which work perfectly fine... but still feel like buying a new one. D: If I do, then I'll buy it late next year. Also, I'm used to the new section names already. They look great, in my opinion!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I've had the same phone for seven years:
    Spoiler:

It still works fine, so why get a new one? All I need to do is text and call, so I don't feel like I need a new one where it breaks if you drop it two inches onto the ground. :/

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I like the new name. :)
    I have a lumia right now. HTC desire X was my first mobile but it stopped working... dont know why ...must be bcuz i charged it at an airport ><

Treecko

Years
    So I see more sections getting name changes... this is gonna take time to get used to, however I'm not sure how I'll adjust to GE being called Culture & Media again. Seems like I'm going back in time there.

Oh I didn't even notice that GE was change back to CM. o.e I'm glad, I always like Culture & Media better.

Galaxy phones always sounded like a better choice than iPhones. My brother has a Galaxy S Blaze and really likes how much easier it is to arrange his favorite apps and such.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Oh I didn't even notice that GE was change back to CM. o.e I'm glad, I always like Culture & Media better.

Galaxy phones always sounded like a better choice than iPhones. My brother has a Galaxy S Blaze and really likes how much easier it is to arrange his favorite apps and such.

As in, managing softwares? I like arranging my Android softwares on my phone of Galaxy Pro as well, even though my Android system is far way obsolete now (2.2 Froyo).

Years
    I've had the same phone for seven years:
    Spoiler:

It still works fine, so why get a new one? All I need to do is text and call, so I don't feel like I need a new one where it breaks if you drop it two inches onto the ground. :/

haha, precisely the reason I got this a few months ago:

Spoiler:

It is cheap (<$100) and very durable. As is a hallmark of nokia phones. Used to have a fancy android phone before this. I miss the plethora of apps that were available to me before, though. Watching yt videos is a pain. Downloading any videos is a pain because only 320x240 or lower res videos work. But yeah, I'm okay with it. Just a few more months till I get my PC back anyway. At least it works as a great mp3 player! Sound quality is amazing.

And I made the very first thread in anime and manga. So proud. Also, I like dem changes.

I have a lumia right now. HTC desire
    X was my first mobile but it
    stopped working... dont know
    why ...must be bcuz i charged it at
    an airport ><
    ooh, someone's loaded. Most fifteen year old Indians do not have access to such pricey phones. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Oh wow, new name <3

I've had the same Razr phone now for five years, and I'm really hoping that changes soon!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Why are all the forums having their names changed!?

I have a HTC something. I don't use it for what it's supposed to be used for just for emulators and surfing the great wave called the web!!!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Chit Chat Café, I love that! It makes me feel like I'm running an old timey café in the boondocks of life, which is kinda what's happening :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back