• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
  • I can't even remember the last time I got revenge on someone. I think it was say back during my junior year of high school when my French teacher made me skip Jazz Band for a quiz. To make a long story short, I made that class period hell for her.

I never had to skip Jazz Band again! :D

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Ha, Subway! I was thinking of picking up a foot long before I went into work today... and this thread is talking about it. So I guess that's a sign.
    Subway Girls are still going on these days. Remember our moments? :) Ask my family or friends, whenever I see a commercial or walk around smelling that scent from Subway, I will always end up getting it. Its a weakness! Definitely seriously my favorite thing to eat.
    White choc chip macadamia are the best anyway, who cares if they take the double choc lol
    They are the same thing? lol It says Double Chocolate right on the little shelf where all the cookies are stored here.
    Well, revenge DOES instantly make everything better.
    You're right. I do instantly make everything better!

I can't even remember the last time I got revenge on someone. I think it was say back during my junior year of high school when my French teacher made me skip Jazz Band for a quiz. To make a long story short, I made that class period hell for her.

I never had to skip Jazz Band again! :D
    What exactly did you do? To take after me, it better be entertainment!

Years
  • Remind me to never get on the bad side of PC members...You guys are vengeful DX I'm not a vengeful person. The only time I've felt something warranted a revenge was my break-up with my ex; them emotions and hormones be all over the place.

TY

I'm always looking for revenge... It is the best feeling in the world... and it can be served sweet, salty and cold >:D

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I feel like in my early days at PC, I was always looking for a fight...but now, maybe because I'm older, I just want everyone to get along. XD

...but don't cross me and we won't have a problem. Lol

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • What exactly did you do? To take after me, it better be entertainment!
    It makes for an entertaining story, does that count?

Our French teacher was pretty dang strict. You couldn't eat or drink anything (including water), and you had to write in pen. Not the greatest decision since you're making a lot of mistakes learning a new language, but she didn't care. There were other rules, but these are the ones that will be referenced to (not the food/water one though, I just wanted to show just how strict she was. What teacher doesn't allow water?).

Okay, so I get done with the quiz just in time for class to start, which means that I had just missed Jazz Band. In case you're wondering, Jazz Band was pretty much the only reason why I got out of bed in the morning. So the teacher had just forced me to skip my favorite class just to make up some quiz that I could have done during lunch. I offered to do it at lunch, but she said I had already committed to do it during Jazz Band (which wasn't true). So, I was pretty pissed.

She's teaching up at the board when I lean back in my seat and yawn just loud enough for the people in the hall to hear through the closed door. She stops teaching and turns towards me.

"Is there a problem?" She asks.

Without even looking at her and with as much attitude as I could muster, "No."

She goes back to teaching on the board when I yawn again, but even louder.

"What are you doing?" She asks me.

I roll my eyes and look at her, "I'm really sorry. I normally wake up during Jazz Band in the morning, but since I had to miss it, I guess I'm just not that awake." I then beam a smile at her.

Some time passes by and we're working on a worksheet. I purposely do the assignment in pencil (we can only use pen, remember?).

The teacher is making her rounds about the classroom, when she notices me using pencil, "Nick, what are you doing?"

"Oops, sorry, I forgot," I reply sarcastically.

I then dug a pen out of my backpack and instead of erasing the pencil, I start scribbling over it until my paper is nothing more than a black-ink mess. I then walk up to her and turn it in with a smile. I decided not to push my luck any further in fear of getting in pretty big trouble, but I feel like I got my point across of not making me skip band pretty clear.

Years
  • Honestly, if your teacher was making up some baloney like that, you should have gotten your band teacher on her. I mean, what was wrong with making up the quiz during a lunch period anyways to her? I couldn't even begin to count the amount of times in high school I had lunch with a teacher or just went up to a teacher's classroom to make up an assignment during my lunch period.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I had a new cat and I was showing my friend a picture. But that's not the point, I was an amazing student and that should have afforded me some goodwill among the teaching populace. Nobody makes an example of me and gets away with it.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Luckily, that goodwill was thereafter long gone! <3

I sort of get where you're coming from, since I'm the type who does well in school and thus manages to get away with things because the teachers like me.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Hilarious lol

This one time at band camp, this classmate of mine had a phone ring in the middle of the class. This teacher, who's pretty foxy, took the phone because we're not supposed to have phones visible unless you're in a room where a teacher just doesn't care (There's like, 3 or 4 of them of 50+ staff that doesn't care). She took the phone, but the phone rang again like, 2 minutes later. She answered it. Turns out, it was the guy's mother asking for a favor x) It was the last class of the day too. Haha. It was pretty funny. Favorite class & teacher, ever! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back