• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Congratulations on the Supportership! Also, peach schnapps what? You like peach? That's my favorite flavor, or in your case, flavour!!

Down the drain, where else?

I've only made about 300 posts all year long in 2013. That's more than everyone combined, woot woot!

^_^

Indeed, peach schnapps are delicious. Chilled, with some lemonade. Oh yum..

Come to think of it.. I think my 1 year join date is coming up in like, 5 -10 days. I can't remember exactly.

Edit: December 29th! Time to cram as many posts in between then and now, and try to get an cool number on my 1year anniversary.
Pity I'm going to be away from tomorrow to the 27th.

Last edited:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I've made about 1500 posts this year, with only 3 or so months activity. I could as well have had a blog by now with those other 8 months.

Years
I still can't remember how many posts I had to begin with this year, but I can tell you that if I was active like I am now for as long as I've been a PC member, my post count would probably be the highest all time, or close to it.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Every single one of my post is a timeless treasure. I put a lot of thought into each and every one of them.

Years
Staff forum? What is that y'all say? ;)

Of course we have a staff forum, but I'd say only about 1/5 of my posts come from that.

Years
I was just joking... though admittedly my "jokes" always fall flat on its face.
Of course I should have seen it as a joke if you used my old username :P

I guess y'all aren't of the school of thought the staff forum is for...well, you know, staff work--and not for daily chit chat, which is what this forum is for.
How would you know how things work? There's an area for staff work and chit chat, and that's all I can pretty much say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back