• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl game giveaway (CLOSED)

We’re doing a Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway!

We’re doing a Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway!

There’s two different giveaways – find out the details!
Years
  • it is simple, you need to have 2 things:

1. 50 posts minimum
    2. posted here that you wish to join

however seeing it already is the 18th, night time at my timezone, not sure which timezone it is coming from (i suck at that XD), I was expecting that the results were already in, seems not
    as such your time limit to get 50th posts is extremely limited if even possible at all
    (especially seeing random spamming is not going to be accepted, otherwise i could have reached 150 posts by now, but even i failed getting to 100 for the double chance due to looking for meaningful posts haha)

anyway as long as there is no results you might have a small window so i wish you best of luck

sorry I rechecked and its till 18th november, so we both have plenty of time haha, still best of luck

Thank you so much, you explained it a lot better than the original poster. I think I can get at least 100 in time

Drake Baku

Draconian Dragon Prince
    Years
  • Thank you so much, you explained it a lot better than the original poster. I think I can get at least 100 in time

haha, tba ks for the compliment, normally i suck at explaining stuff haha
    but with all the info posted in the original threat, sometimes people can mis something (likely my own issue with explaining normally as well haha)

and seeing i only had to explain the req's to join XD

I hope you the best of luck, I am pretty much only active in the hacking side of the forum and as such i struggle finding threads to have any meaningfull posts (aka not-spamming)
    heck even this post is a bit of a stretch haha, but got to try a bit to get the posts up and if i can have a random socialize moment like this, win win haha XD

Years
  • haha, tba ks for the compliment, normally i suck at explaining stuff haha
    but with all the info posted in the original threat, sometimes people can mis something (likely my own issue with explaining normally as well haha)

and seeing i only had to explain the req's to join XD

I hope you the best of luck, I am pretty much only active in the hacking side of the forum and as such i struggle finding threads to have any meaningfull posts (aka not-spamming)
    heck even this post is a bit of a stretch haha, but got to try a bit to get the posts up and if i can have a random socialize moment like this, win win haha XD

Same, I don't like spamming. If I want to build fast posts, I try to make a relevant post on lots of threads and I try to participate in threads that are very active like 'This or That' or 'The Person Below Me'.

Drake Baku

Draconian Dragon Prince
    Years
  • Unfair in what way may I ask?

I think its in responce to the at least 50 post's req, seeing at the time i read it for the first time, this person had about 4 posts i think (not sure but the number was extremely small)

and who knows's maybe i did read right that it was august but that might have been a mistake from the OP and between when i read it and corrected my post, maybe even after your initial post, it actually did say august XD
    which for omeone with so little post's so far would indeed seem unfair

Years
  • I think its in responce to the at least 50 post's req, seeing at the time i read it for the first time, this person had about 4 posts i think (not sure but the number was extremely small)

and who knows's maybe i did read right that it was august but that might have been a mistake from the OP and between when i read it and corrected my post, maybe even after your initial post, it actually did say august XD
    which for omeone with so little post's so far would indeed seem unfair

True that makes sense, I wasn't even thinking about that. You seem real good at explaining things lol! Either that or I'm just stupid.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Coming in here to flex my exclusively-RPT posts (and enter the contest with them yes)

Last edited:

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • I don't win stuff but am feeling compelled to give this a shot.
    I know I haven't been too active for a while but I can step it up for the next few months or at least I'll try my best to.

Back