• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Easter Eggstravaganza 2012!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So due to some "information", I've realised it's wise to make this post. Let me just say that...

If anyone is caught cheating - aka finding them and then PMing them to their friends for the supporterships, you will be found out and punished accordingly. So in other words, don't do it, it's not worth it.

Other than that serious note, I hope the rest of you have fun!

Years
  • If anyone is caught cheating - aka finding them and then PMing them to their friends for the supporterships, you will be found out and punished accordingly. So in other words, don't do it, it's not worth it.

I'd imagine that a prize could be re-allocated to another member should a winner choose, right? Better off winning it yourself and gifting to. You still get all of the prestige and honour of finding the eggs, but you can still help a friend out. :D

Gonz0 found 55 in stickies and important threads? Either 20 of those are non-sticky important threads or I missed a few of the sticky eggs. I'll probably continue the hunt tomorrow (2am, I guess it's today) afternoon, some time.

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
    Years
  • Gonz0 found 55 in stickies and important threads? Either 20 of those are non-sticky important threads or I missed a few of the sticky eggs. I'll probably continue the hunt tomorrow (2am, I guess it's today) afternoon, some time.

Actually, I have 77 eggs now :3

Years
    • :D
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Found 33 so far in stickies and announcements
    Haven't done all of them though, however info suggests I'm missing two ...

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • 27 so far.... =/ I first lurk the sticky threads, announcements in every subforum. Then look at the missed numbers. Chances are that the missed numbers are located somewhere between 2 threads/announcements with eggs... Also found one Deerling in the last one's scavenger hunt... => Finished TCG forum... Now, Art Gallery. => Question, if let's say two people got all the eggs, or a tie ensued, will they get both prizes?

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    And with that I'm almost finished with Creative
    But I haven't given the numbers a look yet, better check'em later ...

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
    Years
  • I don't really know how much I have now (I mixed them up a bit xD) but some are in really strange places @.@

Looks like I will have to check most "Hot threads" O.O

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Oh yeah, hot threads are in
    I forgot that, and suddenly I reached a number spike
    So, yeah, I gotta search harder

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • I believe that the highest number is 80? I just saw 79 as my highest number so assuming 80 is the highest number, I have found 55 eggs... Still low... v.v I'll sleep now... It's 3:00 AM in my time...

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I've got 69 (tee hee) after one run-through of the entire forums, so I must have missed some... :(

User19sq

I've found quite a hefty sum. I've gotta admit, it's tedius and time-consuming, but a part of me makes me think it might actually be a bit fun.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll take a break from searching and spend whatever remains of my eyesight getting a snack. XD

EDIT: Wait, are we allowed to ask how many eggs are hidden in total? And if so, how many eggs are hidden in total? /shot

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I'm taking a break. But I have 35, so far.
    I'm pretty close to that number, I'm at 30. I'm guessing the number is below 100. I'll finish this off tomorrow I am just bored to death looking through EVERY Stickied thread or thread with over 1k views. xP

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Looking for these eggs is seriously addicting. Ive found 21 eggs so far and I dont want to stop, I want to find them all. I hope they are always in the first post of threads otherwise I wont find them all.

Back