• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Egg-stravagant Easter Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I don't recall seeing it yesterday....
    It HAS to be a joke. I think?
    I was thinking they might try to trick us by having 51 eggs instead of 50.
    If there are 9 more eggs to find after 50, I don't know where to look.

solarowl

Years
    I think it's for real, as there are images for eggs above fifty.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/images/eventimages/eastereggs2011/59.png
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/images/eventimages/eastereggs2011/58.png
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/images/eventimages/eastereggs2011/57.png

And so on.

If I don't find any of them while looking for the ones I am missing, I won't try to.
    Guys, there are 60! I found, that by replacing the number in the address, it goes up till 60.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years

Guys, there are 60! I found, that by replacing the number in the address, it goes up till 60.
    You quoted my post where I did exactly that, and you say you found that?

P.S. I am not saying I did either, anyone with basic common computer knowledge would know they could do that.

Anyways, I am not doing this. I stopped caring. xD;

The egg images go up to 70.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    That's Just MEAN........
    Screw the hunt if you're going to do that then, How the hell are you supposed to win a race if someone keeps moving the finish line anyway...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Can we not add eggs on Easter? Some of us have Easter things to do. It's already kinda mean to add in ten more today, after 9 of us found them all yesterday. Does that make our PM invalid now? Seriously. Kinda rude. Not cool, bro.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    That's Just MEAN........
    Screw the hunt if you're going to do that then, How the hell are you supposed to win a race if someone keeps moving the finish line anyway...
    This.

This is why I stopped caring. I finally found them all, took hours, only to have more added. That means I have to go through everything again.

Well, I guess I do care. >:(

solarowl

Years
    You quoted my post where I did exactly that, and you say you found that?

P.S. I am not saying I did either, anyone with basic common computer knowledge would know they could do that.

Anyways, I am not doing this. I stopped caring. xD;

The egg images go up to 70.
    Actually, I thought you didn't point it out, you just said it went above 50, but it doesn't matter anyway.
    Time to start searching! I'm glad I didn't send the PM yet. XD
    Considering the 59th Egg wasn't in a sticky, I'm guessing the others aren't either.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    *cuts self* Seriously? I thought this was supposed to be fun. :[ Not an imaginative method of torture.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years

Actually, I thought you didn't point it out, you just said it went above 50, but it doesn't matter anyway.
    Time to start searching! I'm glad I didn't send the PM yet. XD
    Considering the 59th Egg wasn't in a sticky, I'm guessing the others aren't either.
    I put the links in my post and everything. :|

The 59th egg is in an announcement, and the game rules are, "Sticky, popular threads, announcements."

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I'm still continuing my search for the eggs although it would be nice if we don't add more eggs to the list so that the members who are continuing to look for eggs would know how many eggs to search for.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    Use Action Replay codes IRL

I seriously have to agree. I have family coming and I will not have more time to finish if more are being added. We should leave it at fifty. Those were hard enough anyways.
    Same. I have to wake up, do the normal basket routine, leave for grandparents directly afterwards, then go to my dad's.

Not fair.

solarowl

Years
    I just hope they don't add more. They said they were planning to add more tomorrow though...

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    It should be a extra bonus for members who had already found all 50 to want to search for 10 more eggs.

Years
    I actually think people should take this over to steves profile, because i can see this getting out of hand and the event being canceld because the thread was spammed up.

And most of this is because if the rate of people completing the hunt continues to go up he will loose out on SO much money which might end up in PC being shut down due to lack of funds

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    S-s-....s-...SEVENTY!?!?!......Oh...I'm gonnaa- kill yoou......
    Where's my shotgun...
    I swear, They're playing Mind Games...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back