• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Egg-stravagant Easter Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Wait, so not all of them are in the first post?

God dangit, I just went through pretty much the entire forum, checking the first post of threads.

I give up, not going back through them, XD Well, I -might- but probably not. XD

All are in the first posts, and another -location- around PC, except the last two (which I think might not be in the first posts, can't remember).

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years

• All are in the first posts, and another -location- around PC, except the last two (which I think might not be in the first posts, can't remember).

Yea... I'm just not going to bother.

I'd rather not go back through every single post, weed through extremely long guides just to see if it was on another post in the thread. :P

Thanks for the event though :D I found 50, and it was on the first post. :P

Maybe 49 is the only one not on the first post, but meh. XD

2-5, 9, 17, 19, 26, and 49 not found yet. EDIT: Yep, I'm done. Not going to bother going through all the posts again. XD Thanks again for the event. :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I FINALLY found all of them. I had fun at first, but I was about to rip my head off with the last eggs. >.< Oh well, at least I did something on PC haha.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Found all 50 number 49 was really akward since it has been not in a first post.
    While the rest was on a first post.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hehe~ Just 5 more to go... Can't seem to find them but I suppose that's probably because I should be getting some sleep and I'm feeling a bit under the weather~ Oh well... just 5, 12, 17, 26 and 30 to go until I can get my Moony supporters~

Probably easy to find too but I'm just being tired and dull X3

Years
  • Hurray! finally found them all :D
    thanks for the tip BC ;D i wouldn't have found that egg without 'cha xD

I want an emblem for this :D

Last edited:

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • HOLY **** FOUND THEM ALL! It took me HOURS. Hope it will be worth it. =)

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Black Charizard! Your hint was EXTREMELY helpful! =D (I hope you won't get in trouble)

@Hybrid Trainer: COMPLETELY agree!

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Okay, all that I have left to find now are 38 and 49. Where are they!!

I need 5, 15, 17, 19, and 49. :( This is harder than I thought it would be.

Once you find one of the ones that you are missing you will understand why I am laughing right now ;D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Kay, officially only 9 people have found all the eggs. Figured ya'll should know.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Unfortunately these eggs are taking Forever to find... I've only found 1 in space of hour and 40 mins!!! :X

I feel like I can search a month for this and never find 50...

Years
  • wow... I can't... believe it. I found all but 10 last night, and put the urls in a pm box. then I had to go to bed so I shut down my computer and when I turned it on the next morning... all gone! :o

I don't wanna find 40 eggs again. I quit :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back