• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BurgerMafia [ Day Six ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    :^) i have some hunches on who would want me dead (also no its not gp smh)

Last edited:

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
    Years
    IMO you're overthinking it, I personally think more of the playstyle from Epicmafia and things like that where you want NLs because the give more information and preserve the town, I forget that on PC and other forum mafia's that lynching generally provides better information. Optimal play has also changed a lot in my time here, I forget that old tactics for gathering information are somewhat obsolete.

Personally I think Lulu is playing incredibly shortsighted with the thought that "oh these first 4 votes are my townreads, but oh that 5th guy could actually be mafia". Seems like a wishywashy decision only made because Superjolt brought it up and is looking town. Also agreed with GP that bussing is a possibility, exactly because of situations and reads like this. And looking back on Neon's posts it's not like he was being a productive member of the mafia. Easy bus decision IMO. I would say that giving instatownread to Neon voters is probably not the best move.

Also, sorry for not getting to respond to you earlier, I've been waiting to say my bit about my vote decision for a while but I happened to check the game too late haha

Like I said before, those 4 people are towreads in DECREASING order

EvilCharmeleon is my top since he was the first to vote

Super jolt is lower, in fact he's more in the middle territory. since he was the second to vote

Jd is even lower, since he was the third to vote. He's pretty low, but still high enough to move away from neautral.

And Pecilia is barely in the townreads since he was the 4th to vote. Heck, he's so low that I could easily put him into neutral teratory if I wanted to.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I'd love to shoot Doof or mala right now, though Naku and CB are also tempting
    Hit me, girl

Ever the temptress.

We also won't know if any items are legit until someone actually uses one
    Also [vote] nakuzami bby
    hi bb ur my tenta vote rn bc i cant think of anyone to rand vote so lets be a consistent b
    It's okay bby
    (also no its not gp smh)
    Denial is a completely normal stage to be going through in these hard times for you

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Yeah, I wouldn't trust those guns either. Definitely does seem like there is some sort of mortician or something according to the opening post. JD, I'n very curious. Why did you think Neon was scum? He barely said anything.
    Well ok I didn't know for sure, obviously, but I felt he would have tried harder.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years

True, we know vests are getting out as well as guns. It's however extremely likely mafia has a fabricator. Nobody has fessed up to where we might have 2 vests or 2 guns in one night, so we don't know if there's a blacksmith and gunsmith or just a santa handing out vests.

Also who might you have in mind Kitty? I know it's probably not GP because JD still lives. :eyes:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    howdyhowdyhowdy

Literally flew off to Pride in Sydney right after I ended the game I was hosting, had a boozy weekend, came back home on Sunday night and then since Monday I've been working from 8am and taking evening classes r i p no time i'll try and make an effort to check in more often :(

Hey would the n0 post mean theres someone always late to join the mafia chat

Not to be meta but

Thats also a thing

i'm v late to this and this is meta but this reasoning does make sense with neon sword, he can be tough to get on discord

Oh man, I feel so left out, no one ever gives me a gun :(

so SJ you got gunned - on the one hand i feel like this post was almost baiting for a gun (if you were maf), but on the other hand i can see a fab giving you a gun and hoping you'd get excited and shoot since you never get given a gun apparently

since we've had 2 guns and 1 vest handed out, and the vest was legit..... i'm thinking we either have a santa and a fab, or a gs bs and fab. santa would make sense imo esp w the lucky vote on neon - wonder whether we had an investigative role leading that wagon / as one of the early voters. i definitely dont think we'd have a gs and bs without a fab, esp in a closed set-up where the point is to get all the players to guess what's going on - massive advantage for mafia to have a fab BUT also pretty standard to guess that there'd be a fab and i can't see ash not putting a fab in the game just based on that

not sure, just thinking out loud. i'm not scumreading you SJ so based on that i personally reckon it's likely that a fab gave you a gun in the hope that you'd get excited and try to shoot it, so i would avoid shooting it just in case

actually, kitty being BP is another potential option. though having a BP and a BS in the one game would be pretty town-skewed, especially in this case where BP hits reveal the victim and confirm them as town

also, i was wondering - how are you guys making statements of there must be an [x role]? is there somewhere that lists possible roles or is it just knowing from experience?

yeah mostly experience combined w flavour text. there's a handy list of roles here, and most PC roles align to the roles on EM. wouldn't expect any custom roles in this closed set-up.

for e.g. the phase post mentioned a character performing an autopsy and saying "that's who they really were" -> in this game only alignments are revealed to the players, but there's a role called the mortician who can check one player each night to find what their role was, so based on the game set-up and the flavour text, it's a safe bet to say there's a mortician

also the phase post mentioned being noticed but the other person not caring - sounds to me like a heartbreaker? which would be weird to have if we didn't have regular lovers imo, unless the heartbreaker's target doesn't find out which player targeted them

we've already hit 1 maf so it's true that we're in ....... as good a place as we can be to take a risk in shooting an unknown gun on d2 i guess. but you encouraging him to shoot when he says he's considering shooting you, doesn't rly sit too well with me.

soooo based on mainly that point, gonna chuck a vote on you naku. but that said i'm open to switching, i just need to make sure to get a vote in before the day ends and this seems like the most logical way to go imo

[vote] nakuzami

LuluRina

Years
    Okay, so I re-read all the previous posts, and I've gotta say, I still trust Charmeleon and Superjolt out of all of them
    Peci hasn't been very scummy, so while I'm hesitant to put him into tr section, I don't think he belongs in my srs
    And most of everyone else hasn't been overly scummy, so I'm just gonna go off a hunch which sprouted from lack of posts and a no lynch day 1, however if anyone else catches my attention, I might move to them.
    [Vote] Sawsbuck

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
    The reason I voted NL was because I wasn't really comfortable with lynching anyone as no one came across as particularly scummy to me. Personally I can symphatize with Sawsbuck not knowing what to say since it's kinda been difficult for me too, so I don't think he is too suspicious either, but I'm not going to townread him just yet. Townreads are on Pecilia and Lulu for now because of their scumhunting behaviour. I can't say I'm completely satisfied with JD's response honestly. JD in general has been not really that townie in my opinion. Most of his posts seem very short and uncharacteristically meaningless. That is why my vote is currently on him.

[Vote] JDthebud

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'm going to stick with my read and...

[Vote] Superjolt

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    And yet I voted to lynch scum.

[Vote] L'Belle

Agreeing to Lulu [vote] jdthebud; I wouldn't trust you merely based on that. I feel like jdthebud didn't read L'Belle's reasoning and only saw his vote on him and just OMGUS'ed, based on his reaction.

I was the first one to vote for Neon Sword...
    My bad, I hadn't looked well enough. It's reasonable enough to townread you instead of Superjolt for that reason, I suppose.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    If one of the people who voted for NeonSword was mafia, I'd go with Superjolt, for the record, just because they seemed unsure that voting for them was the right move.
    Not that I wouldn't put it past me to do something like this, but in a situation like D1 here, if I was scum with Neon, I would just let the NL happen because the option of both depriving town of info and keeping a teammate alive would be much more appealing than bussing without good reason.

There's a lot more to look over, will get to that in a few hours. But just at a quick glance: dat vote spreading on this page...

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
    I just no lynch voted because I didn't think there was much to go off and I'm not a fan of random voting
    and your logic of townreads makes no sense Lulu, how do you know for sure that EC or SJ weren't scum bussing an inactive teammate?
    Oh yeah and care to explain your vote in more detail there JD?

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    My main big townreads are Kitty, EC, and Superjolt in that order. I'm really convinced those guns are fake. Anyways Josh's post was enough to make me take a vote off him. [Unvote]Charlie Brown

So now I'm kind of on the fence between Doof, Naku, or JD. I don't really hard scum lean them or even lightly but I have slight scum reads on others. Mala and Aldo are probably my 2 true neutrals.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    My main big townreads are Kitty, EC, and Superjolt in that order. I'm really convinced those guns are fake. Anyways Josh's post was enough to make me take a vote off him. [Unvote]Charlie Brown

So now I'm kind of on the fence between Doof, Naku, or JD. I don't really hard scum lean them or even lightly but I have slight scum reads on others. Mala and Aldo are probably my 2 true neutrals.
    Who do you have the slight scum reads on? Are the 'on the fence' players you're considering voting or just unsure of?

Also I feel like mala's last post comes off as genuine, thoughts?
    Ok, kind of an OMGUS, but I really think L'Belle is reaching for that vote on me.
    But Lulu has a point, voting for scum doesn't make you town, and I think L'Belle's reason is fair, why should we think you're town?

LuluRina

Years
    I just no lynch voted because I didn't think there was much to go off and I'm not a fan of random voting
    and your logic of townreads makes no sense Lulu, how do you know for sure that EC or SJ weren't scum bussing an inactive teammate?
    Oh yeah and care to explain your vote in more detail there JD?

Okay, fair enough

And what do you mean they make no sense? Sure EC and SJ's trs were first from the lynch, but now they're influenced by the fact that most of their posts have been really towny

Ok, kind of an OMGUS, but I really think L'Belle is reaching for that vote on me.

How? Her reasoning was fine, and she hasn't been acting scummy at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back