• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BurgerMafia [ Day Six ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
    Years
    Because of these posts, JD has been acting a lot more scummy then Saws, who only really has a lack of posts. So yea, I'll switch over to JD unless he can convince me that he isn't scum

[Vote]jdthebud

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    IMO you're overthinking it, I personally think more of the playstyle from Epicmafia and things like that where you want NLs because the give more information and preserve the town, I forget that on PC and other forum mafia's that lynching generally provides better information. Optimal play has also changed a lot in my time here, I forget that old tactics for gathering information are somewhat obsolete.

Personally I think Lulu is playing incredibly shortsighted with the thought that "oh these first 4 votes are my townreads, but oh that 5th guy could actually be mafia". Seems like a wishywashy decision only made because Superjolt brought it up and is looking town. Also agreed with GP that bussing is a possibility, exactly because of situations and reads like this. And looking back on Neon's posts it's not like he was being a productive member of the mafia. Easy bus decision IMO. I would say that giving instatownread to Neon voters is probably not the best move.

Also, sorry for not getting to respond to you earlier, I've been waiting to say my bit about my vote decision for a while but I happened to check the game too late haha
    What are your current thoughts/reads?
    Naku why should I think you're townnnn
    mala what are your thoughts on what's happened since your last post?
    Spoiler:
    lol that was a joke comment about never getting a gun (even though it's true, even in Mafia Madness: Guns I never got one, I think when Ullion finally gave me one I died the same night haha)

But if scum gave me a fabbed gun hoping I'd use it right away, they should probably know better because I'm not gonna be trigger-happy (I'm not Bard lol)

The bit about Kitty possibly being BP is interesting, but I feel like this post is a lot more about setup than substantial thoughts/reads
    I just no lynch voted because I didn't think there was much to go off and I'm not a fan of random voting
    and your logic of townreads makes no sense Lulu, how do you know for sure that EC or SJ weren't scum bussing an inactive teammate?
    Oh yeah and care to explain your vote in more detail there JD?
    Saws what do you think of GP wanting to lynch you D1? What do you think of him still scum reading you yet not bothering to vote you so far today? If you had to pick, who are 2 people you think could be scum?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    jdthebud - 3
    Nakuzami - 2
    Superjolt - 1
    Bidoof FTW - 1
    Lbelle - 1

Not voted -gimmiepie, Bidoof FTW, Pecilia, malanaphii, Nakuzami, Sawsbuck

Giving ya'll until tomorrow night unless I crash.

Years
    I've not voted Saws as of yet because he's made one or two slightly better posts today and I'm trying to wrap my head around jd vs L'Belle and the scum leans on Doof. We went from nothing going on to a lot going on and I'm wanting to make the right move.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    What are your current thoughts/reads?

Neutral/Confused on Mala, Naku, and JD. Mala's last post looks good but before that I don't see anything helping them, but I think with the info we have there are probably better options. Naku has lowkey been shitposting and I could totally see him as coasting scum. I know JD voted scum but for some reason I just don't have him as a townread, something about the attitude of his posts is just putting me off, I'll try and look back to see what exactly is giving me these vibes.

Saws and EC are playing how they usually do as town, Saws hasnt really said anything substaintial but like someone said earlier (I think GP?) it isn't exactly out of character for him.

I don't really know what to think of Aldo, Lulu, and L'belle. I think I'm keen on voting for either JD or Naku today, I'm going to look back and see if I can find something from JD that really stands out as voteworthy, but for now I will ##Vote Nakuzami

If you could bounce back your thoughts and reads on this post it would be appreciated, I see your reads spread out but a reflection would be nice.

Years
    :eyes:

Idg what's up with the naku hate but ok
    I'm keeping my vote for c o n s i s t e n c y
    Until naku does a thing anyway

Last edited:
    Years
    Can someone explain to me what the case is with Naku atm?
    I know he's mostly just been shitposting but that's not uncommon for him in the early game. I'm fine with a lynch on him here for the most part since he's not proving very helpful atm or anything but I'd like some clarification.

Years
    Fine I W I L L

On that note, people who i think are more likely to kill me that isn't gp probably jd/mala/people who are tired of my shitposts BUT THATS FROM NOT A LOGICAL STANDPOINT BUT JUST MY OWN SHITPOSTY GUT FEELING

And lmao maybe naku if he got annoyed of my constant votes but e h

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Who do you have the slight scum reads on? Are the 'on the fence' players you're considering voting or just unsure of?

One the fence for voting, I feel that at least one of then is scum. Slight scumreads on GP and Saws. It's a gut feeling though, to be fair though GP automatically imposes a slight scumread from me. I'm going to [Vote]Jdthebud

Years
    One the fence for voting, I feel that at least one of then is scum. Slight scumreads on GP and Saws. It's a gut feeling though, to be fair though GP automatically imposes a slight scumread from me. I'm going to [Vote]Jdthebud

Fuck you too.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Neutral/Confused on Mala, Naku, and JD. Mala's last post looks good but before that I don't see anything helping them, but I think with the info we have there are probably better options. Naku has lowkey been ****posting and I could totally see him as coasting scum. I know JD voted scum but for some reason I just don't have him as a townread, something about the attitude of his posts is just putting me off, I'll try and look back to see what exactly is giving me these vibes.

Saws and EC are playing how they usually do as town, Saws hasnt really said anything substaintial but like someone said earlier (I think GP?) it isn't exactly out of character for him.

I don't really know what to think of Aldo, Lulu, and L'belle. I think I'm keen on voting for either JD or Naku today, I'm going to look back and see if I can find something from JD that really stands out as voteworthy, but for now I will ##Vote Nakuzami

If you could bounce back your thoughts and reads on this post it would be appreciated, I see your reads spread out but a reflection would be nice.
    I agree about mala, but since I think her last post sounded genuine I have her in light town territory for now, though I do wish she would say more. I had Naku as scum (I was thinking there's at least 2 scum in the GP/Naku/CB/jd/Aldo group, I don't have much evidence to back that up aside from maybe POE, less sure about Naku but I find it interesting that Naku is the counter wagon to jd). Jd I think is scum for the weak omgus retaliation to L'Belle's vote and also because he's simply not scum hunting, I think town-jd would be trying much harder.

As for Saws, I think I've only played in a couple of games with him before so I don't know his playstyle that well. I think he's had a couple of posts where a few things sounded genuine but other times it feels like he's parroting what others said. But I kind of have him as a really light town-lean, though I also wish he would speak up. EC I still think is town but also he could be doing better.

Aldo is just kind of there, he could be saying more and giving more reads. I have him in the possible scum group but I want to interact with him a bit. Lulu was okay at first, her vote on Saws was kind of weak. But I think she's town now, her response to jd was like a punch in the face, it was kind of unexpected and I liked it. L'Belle I'd like to hear more from, he's pretty much null/neutral (maaaybe slight town) I think it kind of depends on jd's flip.

What do you think about GP and Pecilia?

Also [vote] jdthebud

Last edited:

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    Ah, is it a plausible idea if we have Blacksmith vest a player with a gun so there's no risk in shooting it?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Oh hey look I guess Ash fell asleep before ending the phase. Lucky me

Also I forgot to post the response I started putting together yesterday lol

howdyhowdyhowdy

Literally flew off to Pride in Sydney right after I ended the game I was hosting, had a boozy weekend, came back home on Sunday night and then since Monday I've been working from 8am and taking evening classes r i p no time i'll try and make an effort to check in more often :([/b]
    Sounds gaaaay
    And yet I voted to lynch scum.

[Vote] L'Belle
    11/10 best defense in all of UG history
    Naku why should I think you're townnnn
    Because I'll forgive all those extra ns you tacked on there

Also bc if the best scum vibes are radiating from me, everyone here must be going pretty weak

Btw "self-preservation" votes with no backing on the counterwagon, especially this early on, are decidedly anti-town, and I don't like that. Couldn't really care less that it's bc the counterwagon is on me

##Vote jdthebud

Also Kitty isn't it like day two bc if you've somehow been constantly voting me I legit haven't noticed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back