• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BurgerMafia [ Day Six ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
  • [Unvote]Superjolt
    [Vote]Neon Sword

I'd rather not waste our one no lynch, going for a no lynch D1 always seems like a lazy choice anyways.

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    mala why you so quiet? After Grand Idea Grab Bag, I'm starting to think you might be lurking scum

i've been lurking in the hopes that i'll find something to talk about, but to be honest, i don't really know what to say. whilst i'd like to go for a no lynch, it's probably not wise to use our only one on the first day. i think i'm just also gonna go along with the [vote] Neon Sword for now considering we have no other information,

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2019
    *comes back online for the first time in a week or so to see a bandwagon forming*
    Well @Ash I need to be subbed out since I'm too busy for this game although it looks I'm being lynched anyway.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Who would want to replace a soon to be dead guy? :confused:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    NIGHT ONE
    So the day begins normal. Customers come into the building of Burger Shop, though it seemed to be a quiet day. And despite the Employees easily taking orders on this slow day for some reason the customers still complained.

Go figure.

Later one Employee comes in, late for his shift. The other Employees took note of this and were going to simply give him a write up. However, a few customers decided that he should be gone forever and thus kicked him out the door.

He turned his back on the store and went his own way. He was too busy with personal life to deal with these shitty customers anyways.

NEON SWORD IS DEAD. THEY WERE AN EMPLOYEE.

PLAYERS
    Ash as GM

gimmiepie as ???
    BidoofFTW as ???
    Kitty as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    EvilChameleon as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    malanaphii as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Aldo as ???
    Desinison as A Customer
    Lulurina as ???
    Neon Sword as An Employee
    Sawsbuck as ???

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • mod note - dont lynch me ok
    apart from changing the category of your thread when phase changes, remember to change the title too (if u do that kind of thing)!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    hi guys i just woke up from a twelve hour crash which is why the phase change is running late. it'll be here soon once i'm more awake xoxo

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    DAY TWO
    Before all the customers left two presents were left. Don't know where they came from, but both had been picked up and brought home by two customers.

Meanwhile another customer went head over heels because someone noticed them. Though said customer couldn't care less. They were only looking for information. And while they customer were looking for information there, another was performing an autopsy.

"Ah, so that's who they were."

Little did they know they were being watched last night. Either way seemed we had some successes, but unfortunately a failure for the Burger Shop Mafia. They had tried to attack Kitty last night but when the gun was shot they were wearing protective armor. Lucky her!

NO ONE DIED LAST NIGHT.

PLAYERS
    Ash as GM

gimmiepie as ???
    BidoofFTW as ???
    Kitty as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    EvilChameleon as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    malanaphii as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Aldo as ???
    Desinison as A Customer
    Lulurina as ???
    Neon Sword as An Employee
    Sawsbuck as ???

Spoiler:

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Well so Kitty is innocent. Bad move by the mafia.

Years
  • Plus we have confirmation of a Mortician and perhaps some sort of admiring role? Maybe a cop too going by that information comment.

It also seems like Superjolt is probably innocent given he went hardest after Neon yesterday.

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    My bad for not showing up earlier; I hadn't made myself aware that this game doesn't have notifications on new phases.

However, I've taken this chance to get paced with everyone, and I shouldn't be a let down this way.

Plus we have confirmation of a Mortician and perhaps some sort of admiring role? Maybe a cop too going by that information comment.

I fail to see what suggests an admiring role. Is this an idea formed by the "watch" tidbit?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My bad for not showing up earlier; I hadn't made myself aware that this game doesn't have notifications on new phases.

However, I've taken this chance to get paced with everyone, and I shouldn't be a let down this way.

I fail to see what suggests an admiring role. Is this an idea formed by the "watch" tidbit?

Somehow I forgot to add your quote so you could be notified. I'll be sure to add this for future phases! I'll also go through and make sure I didn't miss anyone else lmao.

Years
  • My bad for not showing up earlier; I hadn't made myself aware that this game doesn't have notifications on new phases.

This

Meanwhile another customer went head over heels because someone noticed them.

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
    Years
  • Okay so Kitty is confirmed town
    And my next 4 people that I tr are, in this order - EvilChameleon, Superjolt, jdthebud, and Pecilia.

Why these 4 and in this order? Because they were the only ones to vote for Neon, and they did so in this order...

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Honestly, I feel we'll find mafia among the no lynch. It feels like mafia might want that play over one of their own. It's not an irregular choice either.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    It's entirely possible one of the mafia members voted for NeonSword because they knew he wouldn't be back in time to be active.

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
    Years
  • It's entirely possible one of the mafia members voted for NeonSword because they knew he wouldn't be back in time to be active.

That is true, thats why I put it in order

I'm more obliged to trust the ones that voted earlier then later.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • This is a closed setup. Do we know that there's zero third party or any mafia roles that aren't known by the main mafia faction? Do we know that there's no weird mafia role that fakes an attack on itself (less likely)?

No. Kitty isn't completely cleared. But it does lend credence to the idea that she's innocent based on other factors that might appear.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back