• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BurgerMafia [ Day Six ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    [vote] jdthebud

Sorry I have such a limited response to give here but I've been watching the goings on and listening to people's arguments and I have now gone back over the thread. I'm not entirely sure on L'Belle's initial suspicions of jd, but his responses throughout have been less than satisfactory nor has he made much of a scumhunting effort.

Originally I was suss of Saws but he's played slightly better this phase and more in line with what I'd expect of him as a townie where jd I'd expect to have contributed more than he currently has.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    $10 jd is has the fool role tbh, he's playing very uncharacteristically

either that or mafia trying to play the role of the fool to not get lynched... either way, doesnt seem like he's town

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    NIGHT TWO
    Today was quite the bustling day at Burger Shop. Lots of orders and accusations towards both employees and customers alike. For a while it didn't seem anything was getting done.

Eventually though, one person was pinpointed as a major issue and everyone else decided that they'll kick jdthebud out for good.

Unfortunately that didn't go so well as when someone tried to knock him out they hit his protective vest underneath. Jdthebud took off the vest and flung it to the side before going back to whatever it is that he was doing prior.

NO ONE DIED TODAY.

PLAYERS
    Ash as GM

gimmiepie as ???
    BidoofFTW as ???
    Kitty as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    EvilChameleon as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    malanaphii as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Aldo as ???
    Desinison as A Customer
    Lulurina as ???
    Neon Sword as An Employee
    Sawsbuck as ???

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I lied jdthebud died he was third party

Btw phase will end tomorrow after work or if all night actions are in by the time i sleep tonight

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    DAY THREE
    After who seemed to be a customer left the building things calmed down for a bit. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary tonight. In fact it felt the same much like the night before. A customer had a few visitors, while most of the others slept peacefully in their sleep. One kept an eye on another through the window while a different customer did their investigation as usual.

However, one thing was different.

While someone was attempting to perform an autopsy, one of the members of the mafia came out and plunged a knife into L'Belle's back. Once L'Belle was confirmed as dead the employee smirked.

"Another one down."

Looks like tonight was a success.

L'BELLE HAD DIED. HE WAS A CUSTOMER.

PLAYERS
    Ash as GM

gimmiepie as ???
    BidoofFTW as ???
    Kitty as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    EvilChameleon as ???
    L'Belle as A Customer
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    jdthebud as Third Party
    malanaphii as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Aldo as ???
    Desinison as A Customer
    Lulurina as ???
    Neon Sword as An Employee
    Sawsbuck as ???

Spoiler:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    It's really imperative that we boot a mafia member on this day.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Did something happen to you
    For you to say this so sure?

Not to me, no, but if we're starting to lose power roles, it becomes much more important to start targeting the mafia instead of random lynches.

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    No gun with me. I, too, think we lost the mortician, as pointed by the flavor.

Years
    Not to me, no, but if we're starting to lose power roles, it becomes much more important to start targeting the mafia instead of random lynches.

What do you think we were doing last phase?
    Do you know something we don't? Who should we be targeting?

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Last edited:
    Years

I think that I'm having trouble getting any strong reads honestly. I feel like Doof in particular is being unusually absent but all three are being quiet. Naku is usually starting to get a bit more vocal in days 3-4 so we'll see how that plays out.

At this point I'd be most inclined to shoot EC since his idea of helpful is yelling "LET'S LOOK FOR THE MAFIA". No kidding.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    I think that I'm having trouble getting any strong reads honestly. I feel like Doof in particular is being unusually absent but all three are being quiet. Naku is usually starting to get a bit more vocal in days 3-4 so we'll see how that plays out.

At this point I'd be most inclined to shoot EC since his idea of helpful is yelling "LET'S LOOK FOR THE MAFIA". No kidding.
    What about Pecilia? Reads on others?

Also EC is being unhelpful I agree but he's really not the best target, who else would you pick?

Years
    What about Pecilia? Reads on others?

Also EC is being unhelpful I agree but he's really not the best target, who else would you pick?

Honestly man I am all over in this game, it's proving very hard to get solid reads because everyone is either all over the place or near silent. So I'm not sure for Peci, pretty neutral at this stage.

He's not the best target, but it'd be satisfying. I think a more reasonable choice though would be Doof who has been uncharacteristically quiet or Naku who a few people at this point have expressed concerns with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back