• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen BW Favourite moment

PercyX

The darkness has just begin...
Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    I would like to ask you ,
    During the whole amazing journey of BW , what did you find the most fascinating in the game .
    There were many great events in-game regarding characters and pokemon .
    So Tell me which moment did you like the most and why ?

Years
  • Team Plasma's Ship, at Route 21/Outside of Seaside Cave in B2W2. That was the first time Kyurem appeared in the Game. The Tag Battle with Hugh vs Zinzolin (whatever his name was, one of the seven sages) was one of the best part imo. Battling is what I like the most in any Pokemon games, specially Tag Battles against a powerful trainer.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • My favorite part would no doubt be when our character entered N's castle and we were stopped by the sages. Then when all hope seemed lost, 1 by 1 the gym leaders arrived to back you up and allow you to move on. Tat just sealed the deal of my opinion on BW having the best storyline. The gym leader interaction and development was second to none and that moment encapsulates that sentiment perfectly.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I really liked the first time I met Alder in BW. It was such a pleasant interaction and just gave such a great look at his character, just from that little bit. :)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • The moment when you realized that N was going to go defeat the Champion, and how everyone universally accepted you as the next strongest trainer and sent you after him. It seemed like for once people recognized how strong you were, and how much people actually believed in you. It seemed like even Alder didn't have enough confidence in himself and was just leaving it up to you.

When you met him and the Legendary Dragon decided to choose you... I thought that was really epic. Here you two were, at the highest point in the region, the two strongest trainers, chosen by the most powerful (theoretically) Legendary Pokemon in the region. And you were about to wreck each other with them. The outcome of the battle would also decide the fate of the Unova region... as with N winning (though it's not possible with how the game works), he would completely change the Unova region for good. The stakes were high, it was pretty epic.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    GUYS GUYS clearly THE best part was N's castle rising. Like that's the ultimate most amazing thing in a Pokemon game ever. You're hanging around waiting to become great and then boom, a big ass castle appears out of literally nowhere. Knowing that this is greater than you could have ever imagined. That this point was predetermined forever ago, and preplanned. You were just going along your business for your entire life while a castle in the sand was being built for the eventual king. Like that's probably the deepest thing ever, knowing that N was prelocked into that destiny before you ever met him. Everything was set for him to be the greatest ever along with Ghetsis but you literally destroyed the destiny and became the greatest yourself. It's SO awesome imo.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Basically the entire part from when you enter the Champion's room at the League all the way till the credits roll.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Nimbasa City
    Me and N on ferris wheel
    Was really eerie

But BW's ending
    Just before the credits roll
    Is incredible

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
    Years
  • Getting my Cottonee

Really, meeting with N and him telling you he is the leader of Team Plasma cemented that this is my favorite games of the series. Once you go into his castle I just fell in love. Plus, when all of the gym leaders come and help you just cemented that this was the best game storywise. I really hope that future games will have you interact with the gym leaders more just like in Gen V.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2016
    When you beat the Elite Four and you see all that drama that happens between N, The Seven Sages and I. Most diffidently my favorite part!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • The Gym Leader crew rocking up to help you out at N's Castle was pretty cool. It actually felt like each one of them had a personality which branched out further than just being Gym Leaders. I like how they were all involved with the storyline and felt like more important, relevant characters to the plot.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    To me, it's the fight against Kyurem and Ghetsis in the Giant Chasm (BW2).
    One reason is how N's role seems inverted, in comparison with the previous games of the Fifth Generation. Now he is the one who comes to the rescue
    Spoiler:

Another reason is how Ghetsis has changed from BW and how he seems to have gone insane: his feelings are much more evident. No euphemisms, no more hiding behind N, no more justifications, no more of all the things we saw in the previous games... this moment will inevitably make everyone feel some strong emotions, especially after playing BW first.

Years
  • Hands down, the Ferris Wheel. Some quality time with a nice Lass or the awkward silence between you and a hiker. Either way the situation is a win! It's either 'dawwww' or 'Ahahahaha!' Can't lose, either way!

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    From BW alone, the moment when N reveals his role in the Ferris wheel, the rise of N's Castle, and face-off between the chosen heroes are among my favorite parts. Visiting N's room for the first time and taking your first step onto Route 1 together with Cheren and Bianca also hold a very special place in my heart. BW (and B2W2) is full of amazing moments, though, so it's hard for me to pick just one that I think is the best.

Years
  • The part where N gets either zekrom/reshiram at the top of the dragonsprial tower was my
    most heart pumping favorite moment in the whole game Because it was just that awesome for me the first time around
    I never forget that feeling of that jump my heart made when Zekrom just appeared all of the sudden.

Last edited:
    Back