• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't see anything at all on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
  • Shiney said:
    Really? I thought that jokes were supposed to be funny, not prevnt people from posting or being able to use the forum.

UPDATE:

(-David Eddy-) says:
    no, this honestly isnt a joke. <Anonomous> was hacked by Bobby a few days ago, and we think he hacked someone else Oo
    Shiney says:
    Permission to quote that in my thread?
    (-David Eddy-) says:
    sure, if it helps any Oo

See? I knew it....Me and Jorfe were talking about too. Everything says its a joke but if it was a joke...would it go this far? I think not. D=

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    They just admitted that they blacked out the website in an announcement saying that they're merging with Serebii, but they just deleted the thread. They'll probably deny it was ever there too. >>

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Chiru said:
    They just admitted that they blacked out the website in an announcement saying that they're merging with Serebii, but they just deleted the thread. They'll probably deny it was ever there too. >>

And I won't be able to provide proof because I didn't take a screenshot.. :<

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Icy Soul took one. *is talking to him on AIM* XD

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Whoa! I've been gone for awhile and now PC is blackened out.....how long has it been like this?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Chiru said:
    No, I saw it, clear as day. No idea what happened or what Jake was talking about, but I saw it.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Kratos said:
    Whoa! I've been gone for awhile and now PC is blackened out.....how long has it been like this?

maybe around two hours....if you want to see, do this: got to tools >> internet options >> accessebility >> ignore colors specified on web page.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Kazuhito said:
    No, I saw it, clear as day. No idea what happened or what Jake was talking about, but I saw it.

Seemed pretty obvious that he was joking about the situation in that little thread..

coolmaster said:
    I got a screenshot of it too.

You by any chance upload it yet..?

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Hm... this is the first April Fool's day I've experienced at PC. Does it always get this crazy?

Edit - and I agree that it was pretty obvious he was joking. I mean, he probably could have made it sound serious if he had just said he was merging with Serebii, but when he threw in de-modding all th mods and giving everyone 100 posts, that gave it away.

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
  • Originally Posted by Chiru
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oooh.....Arcanine's going to be mad.....

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Um... There is a hacker. I think.

Because now we can see the Mod Lounge. O.o

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Chiru said:
    Hm... this is the first April Fool's day I've experienced at PC. Does it always get this crazy?

Edit - and I agree that it was pretty obvious he was joking. I mean, he probably could have made it sound serious if he had just said he was merging with Serebii, but when he threw in de-modding all th mods and giving everyone 100 posts, that gave it away.

In the #pokecommunity channel he claimed he never even knew about the "blackout". Some of us told him the situation and I guess he made a thread using what he knew and his own creative ideas...

Quite amusing...but non-believable..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back