• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cards Against PokéCommunity

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    thanks for playing, y'all! come back for more later! also join the GT skype chat as well so that you can participate with all the shenanigans :)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    The times in the first post has been updated to reflect the actual times the hosts are available. :D Keep in mind that we may decide to host a game even outside of those times, so it's best to keep an eye on this thread.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I'll be joining the 4PM games likely, and if I get off work early then the 9AM games too.

Years
  • btw I'll be using either Zach or Tsutarja for my name, but probably the latter so it's not confusing :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I think my username on there is allibop or allisyd, idr. I'll try to pop in for a game sometime if I see there's one going on and I'm available.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • So we were playing, and a lot of you will recognize this:

o9J1oqx.png

And basically, this all originated from Jolly putting "Aiden hiding under my bed" as an answer to "Why can't I sleep at night?"... What can I say?

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • My CaH name shall be DJTiKi. My old username. I haven't played this in a good minute, so I can't wait.

Back