• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catch of the Day

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
Years
  • Catch of the day would probably be:
    Catch of the Day

Found it as is, no boosts.

Evolution of the day... and basically a load off my shoulders because I don't have to keep praying for Charmander spawns anymore:
    Catch of the Day

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Nothing much to report today, sadly.

A CP366 Oddish the strongest of the bunch, though I did catch a Voltorb and a Jigglypuff to add two new 'Mon to my Pokédex. Shame neither of them have particularly impressive CP.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    My best catch today was a 908 CP wild Golduck, not bad at all! Unfortunately that's just outside of the range of being worth training up with candy so I shan't be using him but it was pretty cool to find.

Years
  • Such a productive day today, managed to catch the last Eevee, Krabby and Venonat to evolve all three - I chose to evolve the Eevee into a Vaporeon. Also got my first Grimer :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    While in town with my uncle and his friend, we caught some rare Pokes.

I caught Abra, Gastly, Paras, Vulpix, and Magikarp.

I tried to get an Exeggcute, but it ran away.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2016
    I was happy to catch Raichu at a BBQ spot today CP is now 859. I caught it at 785.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i caught a fearow and it's currently my strongest pokemon. i also caught a bellsprout which is like my favorite pokemon despite it having a CP of 49.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen yesterday
    Yesterday i caught Vulpix for the first time. Today i got Tentacool and Seaking. The last was 26cp which is good since Goldeen is rare.

Weirdly i wasn't near any water when both spawned and both appeared on the nearby thing first. Only my second and third to do that after the first Scyther and not including the junk pokemon. And Tentacool only spawned because my avatar ran across the street while i was standing about 30 feet away.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Catch of the day today is a Geodude that popped up whilst I was in the car, it's only my second one so I'm slowly building up to that Graveller.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2016
    The other night I caught a 1045 Raichu, I was ecstatic since I don't know anyone in my circle that has one. I leveled it up to 1165 or so. This morning I watch helplessly as my 3 year old daughter un-stared him and transfered him to the professor before I could grab the phone from her when I realized what she was doing. I was devistated, it's just a game. I will find another shouldn't be that hard right? LoL/#Iwannacry....

KJ

Focus!
    Years
  • so I started playing at the begining of the week. I was stationed in Korea and we didnt have the game out there, so once I got to Japan on vacation, I started playing. Yesterday I had an Exeggutor and Haunter show up so I was pumped for that.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    My best catch today was a Shellder whilst out grocery shopping - it was only about 60 CP but it means 4 more candy for my cute lil' Cloyster to show down on!

I got an omanyte today - that was a very welcome surprise!
    Aw jealous! Want one of those little cuties so badly.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen yesterday
    I found a 556cp Venomoth in my neighborhood today. It's not as high as my 700+ one but it was the first 500+ Pokémon I saw in the wild. Caught it in a Poke ball.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • Catch of the day would probably be this thing...

Catch of the Day

This would be my fourth Gyarados in progress. At a 97.8% IV rating (14/15/15), it's my best one yet. All my 90%+ rated Gyarados ended up with Twister as their special attack so I'm really hoping for better on this one.

On a different note... I get that Eevee are some of the most adorable things around, but...

Spoiler:

Make them stop. Or at least have one with better IVs show up.

Back