• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Catching Legendaries

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    They all get 3 IVs now, so worth catching again.

Also, pursuant to my last post, Crescent Isle appeared a few hours later. I'm camping in front of the Mirage Spot there now. Seeing if a Shiny Cresselia comes along.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I might as well show off post the legendaries that I caught here. At least, the ones that I've spent a lot of time SR'ing to get good IVs. :3

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    A few weeks ago I managed to catch Zekrom, even though it was a pain given it took me way more balls to catch than Cresselia. But I did get a really good nature (Jolly) and perfect IVs in Attack, Defense and Speed so it was something nice.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    It really helps that False Swipe comes out as a TM in the game so catching those legendaries becomes a lot more convenient.

Aside from AS Mascot(s) Kyogre and Latias, I've gotten Cobalion after a hard fought struggle, SEVERAL TIMES, since it always came out with useless natures (Neutrals or Wrong Natures like Careful or Relaxed (LOL) ) but i decided to stop and settle for whatever nature (and IVs) with came up with since I'll be using it mostly just in-game, as I don't plan on using it in Wifi/Competitive/PvP as there's a lot of better choices for a Steel or Fight type (or the said type combination in Lucario/Mega Lucario). Then again, I may be wrong about Cobalion. He is the coolest looking of the musketeers in my opinion and probably has some potential given its movepool.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I don't have the time or energy to soft reset for a shiny or good IV legendary, but I've been saving them for when I feel like doing so! The thing is, I just spent a lot of my time completing the Pokedex so I guess I just need an AS break xD

I-I have more excuses but I wont make them ;A; terrible

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    I SR'ed for a perfect Mewtwo in X, that took ages (but hes one of my favourite legendaries) but I cant be bothered otherwise.

Back