• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Characteristics!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
  • Characteristics!

Yep! The above is a list of Pokémon characteristics, but this thread is not at all about Pokémon so please don't try to discuss it in here! From the list, pick any number of these which best define you and, if you'd like to, write a short description or explanation for each. Are you content with the characteristics you picked? Are there any on there which you like, but don't have?

edit: lol some of these would make interesting descriptions of people. also i know that there are duplicates, i didn't make this table. i took it from bulbapedia. this is what it has in-game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    "often scatters things"

anyone that picks this characteristic, idek what they are doing...

Likes to relax, impetuous and silly. Not that difficult to know why, I don't think. Speaks for itself.

Years
  • Characteristics!

I dunno, these are all pretty self-explanatory, I think. I don't like to admit I'm vain and that I hate losing, but it's true. I wanted to put mischievous, but then I thought that I'm really not.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Somewhat stubborn - I tend to be stubborn in my opinions, my justification being that I've spent a great deal of time thinking about them. :P

Likes to relax

Loves to eat - not overweight but I really, really love food.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I think I'll do the same with Scarf. Going for many physical ones:

Characteristics!

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years

• - Quick Tempered (I get angry really quickly, and it seems the little things set me off more than the bigger things.)
    - Hates to Lose (I have such a competitive streak, I can't stand to lose in anything.)
    - Somewhat Stubborn (Once I formulate my opinion, you're going to have a hard time changing mine, I'm pretty much set in my ways.)

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Scarf, you are a genius. xD

Characteristics!

Loves to Eat: Yeah...just, yeah. xD

Somewhat of a clown: This is the closest to "Has a sense of Humor" that I can get, so I chose it. xD

Hates to Lose: I do. I really. Really. Do. xD I am more competitive than some people think, and I can take them by surprise that way. ^__^

Often lost in thought: Go ahead, call my name, and see how long it takes me to respond. xD

Even though I have more selected, I can't think of comments for the others, lol. ^__^

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Loves to Eat - Pretty self explanatory really?
    A Little Quick Tempered - Most people who have spoken to me ever can vouch for this.
    Highly Persistant - HEY THERE OP I AM VERY PERSISTANT HM?
    Highly Curious - I have a thirst for knowledge and I'm ready to drink.
    Often Lost In Thought - See "Loves to Eat".
    Very Finicky - Yeahhh just a lot.
    Somewhat Vain - Who? Me? Vain. Pssh, I'm modest. Very modest. Along with talented.. Creative... Pretty... Various other words...
    Somewhat Stubborn - See "Often Lost In Thought".
    Impetuous and Silly - See "Somewhat Stubborn".
    Quick to Flee - It sounds like cowardice to me and I'm far from brave and I do try and get out of scary situations fast.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Loves to eat - you don't get to be as big as I used to be without loving donuts!
    Likes to relax
    Likes to thrash about - well I am a guy, so... make of that what you will lol
    Capable of taking hits - you need to be in this world
    Highly curious - seriously, this is my one greatest flaw. I have to know everything. If people start to tell me something and then are like "no I can't tell you" that will drive me up the wall. I have to know what's going on at all times!
    Often lost in thought - this happens all the time. People are always having to break me out of reveries. When I'm at work and have to do something repetitive, if a customer or my manager wants to talk to me they have to say my name twice to get my attention lol
    Somewhat stubborn - if I say no, drop it and let it go. Don't fight me on it, you will get nowhere.

Years
  • Too lazy to use Paint and upload, so...

Loves to eat -- Me and food are best buds. d("d)
    Likes to relax -- Considering that's most of what I do... :p
    Highly curious
    Often lost in thought -- drifting off in my own little worlds, usually.
    Somewhat stubborn -- I hate it when things change, so I'm stubborn in that respect.
    Somewhat of a clown -- I'm just weird. Like to joke around irl.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • "Strongly defiant" and "Somewhat stubborn" would describe me well because I tend to stick to whatever I want to do. "Likes to relax" suits me too because I tend to relax more often than get work done.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Likes to relax: I'm pretty chill.
    Proud of its power: Yeah I am.
    Sturdy body: Yeeaaah.
    Capable of taking hits: Of course.
    Good endurance: Usually I am.
    Highly curious: I admit I am.

Years
  • Likes to eat - Pretty self explanatory
    Ofter scatters things/Scatters things often - I don't like being messy, and from quickly cleaning up, I find certain things in strange places
    Likes to relax - Again, self explanatory
    Good perserverance - Not all the time, but when I'm determined to do certain things, there's no stopping me!
    Often lost in thought - Not so much during the day, but more so at nighttime
    Hates to lose - I can't stand losing, especially if it's something that I'm good at.
    Somewhat stubborn - This one goes hand in hand with "Hates to lose"

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Characteristics!

There should be an image above.

I only enjoy impersonal fights, mind — war and sport, not having an argument lead to physical exchange.
    I'm largely content with who I am, but perseverance would be nice.

Back