• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charlie and the Ice Cream Factory - Froyo wins!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I'm gonna be real with u

the narrative saying that Vanilla was present to kill the mafia victim

was more than likely just flavor text, since the Vanilla would be the mafia's leader, narratively speaking

I agree that Abby was tailored. At this point I'm thinking they were a choc mint

Years
Looks like again my confusion was about a role I misunderstood. I do take back my claim about Abby, but I do believe Abby was tailored. While I do see some truth in what EMS is saying as a result, and I no longer have any doubts about the role being claimed, I still am noticing some resistance in EMS's responses, so I believe we have an Oracle turned Froyo. Nakuzami for me is either Rum and Raisin or Froyo, but doesn't read as scum to me, nor EMS.

EDIT: On Day Four I think we should search for and lynch the Cult Leader. At this time I suspect either Neon Sword or Lycantrophy being the Cult Leader. I do think Nakuzami and EMS could have become cults, but I have doubts they are actually the leaders, so I wouldn't waste my votes on them. I do not suggest trying to kill either Neon or Lycantrophy at night in case one of them actually is the Granny, unless they are or have been culted, in which case I think it might be safe to go ahead with the kills. The cults can also be a threat to the mafia, so I think the mafia should be wary of this as well.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
>get mafia report on user
>user admits they were tailored
>cop is said to be lying because they got a mafia report on a tailored player

Y'all make no sense. I initially went for tails today because to me he was one player that has been seemingly suspicious the ENTIRE game, when Ho-oh had a way to out the identities of two baddies, whether she was right or not, I realized that it was the way to go. Me initially gunning for tails is because I literally didn't understand Ho-oh's plan until reading it a couple more times. I don't understand in ANY way how Miah's report suddenly makes my out invalidated. Have you all forgotten that there is a cult that could have recruited kitty after my initial report? I have been working with the information I have received and suddenly Miah comes with a cc that points me as mafia out nowhere, when I have been playing as this role the entire game. Why is it that she didn't say ANYTHING about my softing since d1? She completely ignored it until she realized she was in a position where if she doesn't cc she will be found out as mafia?

Isn't that odd to you?

Years
I haven't cast my vote yet because in the past it has hurt me when I voted too soon. Tell me why I should not vote for you and not believe the others when you have been insisting on having me lynched the whole time. That's like offering a hand to help someone, but behind your back you have a knife. At the very least you could back off on your false accusations and I might be willing to listen to what you have to say. At what point did you start thinking I was lying? The timing just seems too convenient for this to be an accident.

EDIT: False accusations as to mean going after me based on the report when I claim I have been tailored. If there was a way to prove I was tailored, I would have done so by now. Besides, by going after me, Pecilla also goes down, and you may potentially be responsible for the lynchings of two good creams (I still don't believe Pecilla to be good, but you never know...). Care to explain your reasoning?

Last edited:

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
Years
>get mafia report on user
>user admits they were tailored
>cop is said to be lying because they got a mafia report on a tailored player

Y'all make no sense. I initially went for tails today because to me he was one player that has been seemingly suspicious the ENTIRE game, when Ho-oh had a way to out the identities of two baddies, whether she was right or not, I realized that it was the way to go. Me initially gunning for tails is because I literally didn't understand Ho-oh's plan until reading it a couple more times. I don't understand in ANY way how Miah's report suddenly makes my out invalidated. Have you all forgotten that there is a cult that could have recruited kitty after my initial report? I have been working with the information I have received and suddenly Miah comes with a cc that points me as mafia out nowhere, when I have been playing as this role the entire game. Why is it that she didn't say ANYTHING about my softing since d1? She completely ignored it until she realized she was in a position where if she doesn't cc she will be found out as mafia?

Isn't that odd to you?

Fair enough, my suspicion of you started with your report regarding Kitty being a good cream, as well as making tails a bad cream. Now fair, there could be some tailoring, however this was my initial suspicion, due to Kitty claiming a role that I have.
^ that looks exciting. In that case I'll upgrade from my soft.

Hi, it's ya boi chocolate mint, and the non vegan flavor I would assume because I think I'm normal cop, unless vegan is the 50/50 one. Here are my results:

n0 - strawberry inno (obviously)
n1 - Kitty inno
n2 - Tails mafia.

With this being said, I'm going to be voting for Tails and I think you should be doing the same.
I do think figuring out the cult leader is a priority, however I do think finding the players that are mafia should be the primary focus of this round.

Since to my knowledge Froyo's can vote and while we have more than the mafia, we can still survive. That's my reasoning for why we need a mafia hit this round. Not to mention you said you had a "mafia" reading on tails specifically, and while it could be tailored, I'm more inclined to the more probable scenario.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
I don't understand in ANY way how Miah's report suddenly makes my out invalidated. Have you all forgotten that there is a cult that could have recruited kitty after my initial report? I have been working with the information I have received and suddenly Miah comes with a cc that points me as mafia out nowhere, when I have been playing as this role the entire game. Why is it that she didn't say ANYTHING about my softing since d1? She completely ignored it until she realized she was in a position where if she doesn't cc she will be found out as mafia?

Isn't that odd to you?

What, so you want me to give off the vibe that I'm the cop so that I get night killed? Why didn't you get night killed already when you were softing as the choc mint? You're an "important role"'? Then why didn't the mafia at least try to kill you, it doesn't make sense.

I try to be quiet because I tend to become noisy when I have a role that gives me information, and I thought it's now or never.

Also, why didn't you reply the moment I counter claimed?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Also, why didn't you reply the moment I counter claimed?

Because I was asleep?...

EDIT: also, the whole point of the soft was that it solidifies my claim later in the game but if the baddies aren't paying attention then they are none the wiser. The whole point is to be smart about it so that the people that are really paying attention will notice, those people tend to be more on the town side.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
me trying to enjoy my ice cream when i see this thread

ZFn0yifVRJmPp0JgRrDL_Ice_Cream_WTF.0.gif

20.5 hours left in the phase

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I'm gonna be real with u

the narrative saying that Vanilla was present to kill the mafia victim

was more than likely just flavor text, since the Vanilla would be the mafia's leader, narratively speaking

I agree that Abby was tailored. At this point I'm thinking they were a choc mint

Why do you think that? Do you think GP was tailored?

Years
The thought came to mind some time ago, but I couldn't think of an explanation for it. Abby was likely tailored Night Zero, and I was tailored Night Two, so that left Night One. What roles are currently unclaimed at this point? That might help with narrowing down what gimmepie had as a role.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
K, so if we are lynching Bidoof today...

*** = Confirmed

***VIGILANTE - Salted Caramel - (Confirmed by impulse~'s kill.)

***GOVENOR - Sundae - xDestroy (Confirmed by his kill and the following day being PM votes only.)

***LOUD MOUTH - Strawberry - impulse~ (Confirmed by jdthebud's Vigilante claim).

***JOAT - Rainbow - Desox (He claimed it and was killed by mafia. Nick Wilde was vig kill that night).

***DOUBLE SCOOP - Cupid - Calzone407 (Claimed and was killed as such... Tailor was used on someone else that night.)

***DOUBLE SCOOP - Calzone (We have it basically confirmed that he matched up Pecilia and TailsMK4 and didn't show up as part of a cult)

PISTACHIO - Granny - Neon Sword or Lycanthropy (Probably why they're happily floating through? I really don't know how anyone can kill granny so I'm not actually sure granny is in the game because wouldn't that mean town wins by default? Or just an invincible role to put numbers on our side? Either way for safety probs don't visit them jdthebud without trying EMS or Nakuzami first - one of the two could be Cult Leader)

CHOC MINT - Cop - Miah and Abby (Miah has claimed. Abby was tailored N0 into Rainbow. Desox is really Rainbow, as claimed and as killed. gimmepie was tailored to be a cop instead so that Nakuzami could claim roleblocker and nobody would be the wiser.)

MAFIA - MAFIA - Nakuzami (Claims to be a roleblocker. Was seen as a bad cream on night zero by Miah. Tailor that night was used on Abby as Desox is the real Rainbow. We assume either culted or mafia, or both.)

MAFIA - MAFIA - L'Belle (Claims to be C&C however if Bidoof is confirmed mafia then you're left to question why Bidoof faked the report claiming that Kitty is good and then Kitty saying that L'Belle was linked with her.)

MAFIA - MAFIA - Kitty (For the reasons as mentioned above).

MAFIA - MAFIA - Bidoof (Real cops appear to be Miah and Abby going by the logic line I'm following).

MAFIA - MAFIA - Nick Wilde (Confirmed by jdthebud's kill and wasn't tailored as a tailor was used every other night).

BODYGUARD - Choc Top - Pecilia (Has claimed the role. Nobody else has counter claimed it and the dead people according to my theory have just about their roles confirmed.)

ORACLE ? - Lemon Sorbet - Lycanthropy or Neon Sword (If EMS is indeed the cult leader he could claim lemon sorbet and if they were cult members they would let him go ahead and claim it no problems. EMS seemed to react to the news of Nakuzami roleblocking them... must have forgot he just claimed as oracle.)

ROLEBLOCKER - Rum and Raisin - gimmepie (That way Nakuzami can claim it and nobody can oppose as he was tailored to be one of the cops, and if I'm right Abby was the other cop.)

TEMPLAR - Cookies and Cream - Vragon2.0 and Ho-Oh (Kitty has attempted to counter claim our claim and has been quiet. Neither her or L'Belle have tried to prove that they are Cookies and Cream... whereas their voting habits have differed. Vragon and I have stayed on the same page).

KEYMAKER - Soft Serve - TailsMK4 (He has claimed it and if Miah is indeed the non vegan cop it is confirmed he's good although I believe mafia have likely tailored him as mafia on N2).

CULT LEADER - Froyo - Easy Money Sniper (has brought up the cult a LOT and was trying to pin me as CL when I was more than happy to be lynched).

So if my theory is right...

NIGHT TWO TailsMK4 was tailored N2. That's why Bidoof was pushing Tails even after I voluntarily ASKED to be lynched to prove that I wasn't a bad cream. He was the target yesterday and would have been considered an easy town lynch.

NIGHT ONE gimmepie was tailored N1. So that Nakuzami could claim his real role if needed.

NIGHT ZERO Abby was tailored N0. I'm not 100% sure why yet. But maybe her role was more important than we thought (perhaps the real vegan cop which is why Bidoof is trying to claim one of the cop roles and figured he could skate through? Also why would mafia kill the others if he was soft claiming to be non vegan cop? Like why wouldn't they kill someone who has basically claimed cop?)

Which means Bidoof SHOULD show up as mafia. If Bidoof is mafia it is worth questioning why he would fake a report and put Kitty as innocent after she posted as mafia.

Tonight the mafia will likely tailor me/Vragon as bad cream to try and save Kitty/L'Belle. One of us (V/Me) may be killed but they may have to decide whether it's worth getting rid of the good cop, the vigilante (who is aware of the general town consensus) or someone that could prove Kitty as mafia.

Let's play a game! It should help us discover who's what, yeah?

jdthebud or the Mafia - EMS said he's happy to be killed and said he doesn't care if you kill him. I think he's the CL (he keeps mentioning the cult which seems suspicious to me) and that way we can at least confirm that the Cult Leader is Lycanthropy or Neon Sword depending on the result.

Miah - Visit L'Belle. If you visit L'Belle and L'Belle comes up as a bad cream then we can guarantee that Kitty is indeed a bad cream too as L'Belle and Kitty claimed to be linked. Kitty may be the Godfather (appearing innocent on reports - and Bidoof may know it which is why he may have fabricated the report) so it would be better to go the L'Belle route for safety.

Mafia - You'll likely tailor me into being a bad cream which I don't mind because I think we've figured out what's really going on. The choice is really down to kill me/vragon or kill Miah. Either way the following day Kitty/L'Belle will be outed as mafia. But mafia if you are going to tailor one of us - who will you tailor? Because Vragon or myself could easily sacrifice ourselves the following day if Miah dies. So who will you tailor? Which of us will sacrifice ourselves to show that Kitty and L'Belle are mafia? That you don't know. If I get myself lynched and you tailor Vragon (and you kill Miah tonight) then gg it'll show me as a good cream. If Vragon gets himself lynched and you tailor me (and you kill Miah tonight) then gg it'll show Vragon as a good cream. Then if you kill jdthebud that means that the following day Miah can post proof of L'Belle's real alignment. Oh and if me or Vragon are killed overnight and jdthebud confirms he killed someone else then that proves we're the good creams even if we are tailored because why would mafia kill one of their own???

Also please note that since Kitty "counterclaimed" she has barely said a thing. Does she not want to try and get evidence to prove her counterclaim? Apparently not!

So... yeah. Either way mafia is pretty fucked and if I'm right the cult will be too. Good game y'all.

Years
While a solid line of thought, Ho-Oh, I do want to point out something. The tailor is most likely dead. Soft Serve with Sprinkles is most likely the tailor. So the worst the mafia can do at this point is perform a night kill. The cults become the bigger threat starting on Day Four. Since Bidoof is still insisting on lynching me, I have no choice but to make a vote for him, and my reaction will be the same whether or not he actually was telling the truth, though I would definitely prefer a mafia kill.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
NIGHT ONE gimmepie was tailored N1. So that Nakuzami could claim his real role if needed.
I hope you realize that mafia aren't told the roles of tailored players either

Mafia - You'll likely tailor me into being a bad cream which I don't mind because I think we've figured out what's really going on. The choice is really down to kill me/vragon or kill Miah. Either way the following day Kitty/L'Belle will be outed as mafia. But mafia if you are going to tailor one of us - who will you tailor? Because Vragon or myself could easily sacrifice ourselves the following day if Miah dies. So who will you tailor? Which of us will sacrifice ourselves to show that Kitty and L'Belle are mafia? That you don't know. If I get myself lynched and you tailor Vragon (and you kill Miah tonight) then gg it'll show me as a good cream. If Vragon gets himself lynched and you tailor me (and you kill Miah tonight) then gg it'll show Vragon as a good cream. Then if you kill jdthebud that means that the following day Miah can post proof of L'Belle's real alignment. Oh and if me or Vragon are killed overnight and jdthebud confirms he killed someone else then that proves we're the good creams even if we are tailored because why would mafia kill one of their own???

Also please note that since Kitty "counterclaimed" she has barely said a thing. Does she not want to try and get evidence to prove her counterclaim? Apparently not!

So... yeah. Either way mafia is pretty fucked and if I'm right the cult will be too. Good game y'all.
You are greatly overestimating your own value here. And overconfidence at a stage like this (at least when it follows such flawed logic) is scummy af

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I hope you realize that mafia aren't told the roles of tailored players either

You are greatly overestimating your own value here. And overconfidence at a stage like this (at least when it follows such flawed logic) is scummy af

You're one of the best players there is. You could figure it out easy enough. Most games you have everything figured out by day 2. The fact that you of all people aren't posting your theories or siding with the general town thought (or trying to prove your role) IS scummy.

While a solid line of thought, Ho-Oh, I do want to point out something. The tailor is most likely dead. Soft Serve with Sprinkles is most likely the tailor. So the worst the mafia can do at this point is perform a night kill. The cults become the bigger threat starting on Day Four. Since Bidoof is still insisting on lynching me, I have no choice but to make a vote for him, and my reaction will be the same whether or not he actually was telling the truth, though I would definitely prefer a mafia kill.

Oh really? Lol somehow I missed Aaron's description. If the tailor is dead they're fucked then. I still think EMS is prob cult leader though (he's oddly quiet) and miss Kitty who claims to be good is also oddly quiet. Even Bidoof. The mafia don't want to further incrimininate themselves and it pretty solidly points out who they are imo.

Also - even if Bidoof is good vegan and Miah is wrong vegan Kitty can still be godfather so the only way to know for sure is at this lynch. Depending on Bidoof's role - Miah can safely investigate L'Belle and depending on Bidoof's alignment we can assume from there.

I do highly doubt he ISN'T mafia though so I would still follow through with my previous post.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Honestly I'm quiet because you're super wrong and I don't feel like correcting you lol

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
night three

banana split with ice cream pls

The town sure were confused without their leader, so much so that the vote was perfectly split down the middle. They called Charlie the Ice Cream Man to make the decision, as all decisions should be - by flipping a coin.

TailsMK4 was sent to the melting room.

A top scoop can't survive without their bottom scoop - as TailsMK4 melted, Poachella splattered to the floor. Gross.

TailsMK4 has been melted. They were Soft Serve with Sprinkles.

Pecilia has been melted. They were Choc Top.

Night Three ends at 9:00am GMT+10, 14th September (24 hours from now)

rules.

~ votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. just please make sure to bold your vote.
~ missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
~ do not share your PMs! furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified discord chats.
~ if you are dead, you are dead. you get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. after that you're barred from haunting the thread.
~ do not post in the thread during the night phase.
~ you cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
~ in the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
~ please send all NAs to me via PM (Charlie Brown) or Discord DM (josh#0044)

players.

Charlie Brown as Charlie the Ice Cream Man​
Kitty
gimmepie as Choc Mint
Abby as Rainbow
Miah
Desox as Rainbow
Nakuzami
Easy Money Sniper
L'Belle
Bidoof FTW
jdthebud