• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

chest melons

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I don't want to go too deep, but I am definitely a biased booty man. Let me dream.

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
never been a fan, when i was 9 i would pray not to grow boobs. i was a sad child

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
I have no set so I am having no knowledge of the burden/great advantage they have. However, as a teenage male, damn do i like myself sum mel0nz

Years
red vs blue should have been butts vs boobs. lets be real

#teambutts

#teamboobs
7b1884c0ef.jpg

Hmm...

Speaking as an ascetic intellectual, butts over boobs, though a fine set of pecs is nice, too.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
I love my boobs, and so does my boyfriend. In fact, it's his private property. Tee hee. ;3

Now I can finally post in that thread Archer made about what makes me uncomfortable

Spoiler:

EDIT: NOOO I MISSED MY CHANCE TO SCREENSHOT MY 420 POST COUNT FML FML FML

EDIT EDIT: ZEFFY U DA REEL MVP I FIXED IT

Sir Codin

I could draw out a well-written post about my love for mammaries, but I think I'll let this song speak for myself:

'course, I love me some booty as well.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
We're starting a fad obvi

The devil doesn't wear prada anymore, she wears funny inappropriate quotes made by respectable people :)

Back